This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
14 Pages<<11121314PrevNext
#301 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 10:55:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PlattfussGDfan Go to Quoted Post
I can't believe nobody mentioned it here (didn't found a single mention here at least).

They cut my loving 85' Delta Group B instead of the 86' Delta S4?
I was so happy and pumped when it was released as DLC in Horizon 3 and its close to my most driven car in the game.
I'm so downed by this right now.

How close can you build the Street Version to the Group B car?
Does it have the same Engine?
I'm a noob in tuning, so I don't have a clue on this matter.

You can make the Group B variant of the Delta from FH3 with upgrades, including body.

You can also turn the stock Stratos into the Group 4 variant from FH3 in the same manner.

Wow...just wow...

You guys cut the 85' Delta S4 Group B out of the game and just put the Body Kit-Option on the 86' Delta S4.
Engine, Rims, Interior and car category doesn't change.
So no Group B Monster battles anymore.

I would really want to hear the reason for that.
I mean...you guys have obviously the license for both variants and its already there (engine sound and full car design).
Its not that simple to just convert it from FH3 to FH4, I know, but c'mon.

I really hope you guys think about it again and include the real version back into the game.
The current solution (combining two cars into one) can not be serious.

Make your fans happy, just saying...
#302 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 11:52:20 AM(UTC)
No rally tire options for Ford RS200?
My favorite rally car of all time. And considered one of the elite cars ever produced cars to skid around on dirt and there's no option for rally tires in game. In fact there's no option to change the tire type at all. Is that made to assume that it already has rally tires and you cannot put street tires on it. From looking at the car they look like just average road-going tires. This kind of stinks as my favorite car in the game cannot be built for doing what it is best at apparently.

Also there are no suspension options whatsoever on it. Am I to assume that basically it has rally suspension,? It does look like it has some significant ground clearance compared to a standard car of its size.

I can't understand why this car is missing so many upgrade options, when in all previous versions of this and Forza Motorsport it has had them. I like to have one build for street and speed/acceleration kind of stuff and one for sliding around on the dirty parts. Looks like we're stuck at this point.

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Wednesday, October 3, 2018 11:56:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#303 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 4:01:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KKDURAZZ Go to Quoted Post
No rally tire options for Ford RS200?
My favorite rally car of all time. And considered one of the elite cars ever produced cars to skid around on dirt and there's no option for rally tires in game. In fact there's no option to change the tire type at all. Is that made to assume that it already has rally tires and you cannot put street tires on it. From looking at the car they look like just average road-going tires. This kind of stinks as my favorite car in the game cannot be built for doing what it is best at apparently.

It already has Offroad-Tires/Offroad-Suspension equipped.
I looked closely to the car and you can definitely see the Offroad tire-profile.
And the car is pretty high and has tuning options for springs and dampers etc.
#304 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 11:26:32 PM(UTC)

Now, this is only small, but its frustrating as hell.

The R34 GTR, i like this car alot, more often than not its my go to car, not only for circuit/sprint races but for drifting also.

Finally unlocked it in FH4, all excited, put the drift suspension set up on and took it out for a spin, noticed that it still has standard steering angle.

Like, i can put drift suspension, with extra steering angle on an ek9 civic, but not on an R34 GTR? What?!

The game is great, but they really need to stop releasing Forza's unfinished, we'd be happy to wait longer if it meant a more complete package in the long run, especially considering alot of us have forked out nearly £100 to get the best copy.

#305 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 1:02:28 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, October 4, 2018 1:13:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#306 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 7:57:24 PM(UTC)
The new pair of Car Pass DLC cars are now available - head to the Festival or your home, go to the Cars menu, then the Autoshow/Car Pass menu, select the car, and then collect it for Free from the Autoshow.

The last time a Sentra was in Forza was the 2007 model in FM4, making the Sentra NISMO new to the franchise. The Spirit R was previously in FM4 as a unicorn model. You can see these specs in my www.bit.ly/FH4spreadsheets

2018 Nissan Sentra NISMO
  • Type: Super Saloons
  • Value: 24,000 | Common
  • Car Mastery (8, 42 pts): Daily Driver, Pass Master, Head-Turner, Extra Life, Concours D'Elegance, Risk Taker, Road Racer, Wheelspin
  • Stock: C588 | F/F | 188 hp
  • Track Width: Front and Rear
  • Aero kits: Forza front and rear
  • Engines: 321 | 327 | 300 | 542

2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A
  • Type: Retro Sports Cars
  • Value: 30,000 | Common
  • Car Mastery (8, 42 pts): Daily Driver, Pass Master, Head-Turner, Extra Life, Concours D'Elegance, Risk Taker, Road Racer, Wheelspin
  • Stock: A711 | F/R | 276 hp
  • Track Width: Front and Rear
  • Aero kits: Aftermarket parts from Sarona, C-West, BOMEX, JUN
  • Engines: 415 | 300 | 690

Engine swap list: 321 | 327 | 415 | 300 | 542 | 690

Edited by user Thursday, October 4, 2018 8:03:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#307 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 8:34:52 PM(UTC)
I wonder if we will get the Jensen Inceptor that was rumoured in Horizon 3,,,,,and what happened to cars that were scanned for past games but are currently MIA....like the late 50's Ford Thunderbird 2 seater , the Acura TSX, Honda Civic Del Sol, Acura TSX, Mazda Familia, and etc....all of that potential coolness just somewhere going to waste on a industrial size External Drive
storage drive of some kind!

#308 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 9:28:08 PM(UTC)
Hi, please help me the Porsche Cayenne 2018 its my favorite vehicle and I don’t know how to get it, I have investigated that on team adventure it’s a reward, but when I log in it lets me do 2 of the 5 mission and the connection doesn’t work. I have been upgrading my level to see if I can get it but it doesn’t appear and I tried looking on the sales marketplace and they doesn’t sell it, someone knows if it’s a reward from one specific forza horizon life mission progress? please If someone from forza horizon creator please bring it on forzathon
#309 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 5:32:11 AM(UTC)
Looking forward to the PRODRIVE Porsche. Would be great to see more of their cars in the game. Especially the E30 M3 rally car
E30
#310 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 5:38:11 AM(UTC)
how can I get Civic HS (rally cross)?
#311 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 6:22:42 AM(UTC)
If it's the one listed under the car pass, it will be available the last week in October.
#312 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 1:13:54 PM(UTC)
Does anyone know can you get that badass lifted FE Ford Capri yet or do we get that later?
#313 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 2:54:39 AM(UTC)

No 1964 Ford Fairlane? No 1967 Volvo Amazon 123GT either? Hmm, not much to do for an old cargeek then
Gt: fairlane305
#314 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 10:13:39 PM(UTC)
is there a list about with all the cars with all their perks listed as well
yep I know it would be a long list

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
#315 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 6:17:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TweakyCape62511 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, please help me the Porsche Cayenne 2018 its my favorite vehicle and I don’t know how to get it, I have investigated that on team adventure it’s a reward, but when I log in it lets me do 2 of the 5 mission and the connection doesn’t work. I have been upgrading my level to see if I can get it but it doesn’t appear and I tried looking on the sales marketplace and they doesn’t sell it, someone knows if it’s a reward from one specific forza horizon life mission progress? please If someone from forza horizon creator please bring it on forzathon

Recently I saw it in suv race.
 2 users liked this post.
#316 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 7:13:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: unfairlane64 Go to Quoted Post

No 1964 Ford Fairlane? No 1967 Volvo Amazon 123GT either? Hmm, not much to do for an old cargeek then

There are plenty of old cars in FH4.
#317 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 6:00:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: maragulon Go to Quoted Post

The 2018 Porsche Cayenne is a Ranked Adventure reward for one of the upper tiers. The game doesn't make this clear at all and I kind of wish that it wasn't exclusive to that. The Delta Integrale and a couple of others also fall under this category.
"YoungRhombus? That sounds like the name of either a fledgling math student or a rapper."
-Mechberg, 7/8/16
#318 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 6:24:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: YoungRhombus Go to Quoted Post

The 2018 Porsche Cayenne is a Ranked Adventure reward for one of the upper tiers. The game doesn't make this clear at all and I kind of wish that it wasn't exclusive to that. The Delta Integrale and a couple of others also fall under this category.

Nope. They are not exclusive to that as I've got the 2018 cayenne and Delta integrale from wheelspins.
#319 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 8:30:02 AM(UTC)
Why does the Auto Union need to have added headlights and tail lights? It's not there when I view it in my garage.
#320 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 8:37:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PMSingChicken Go to Quoted Post
Why does the Auto Union need to have added headlights and tail lights? It's not there when I view it in my garage.

It's just a bodykit option for that one event, I believe.
#321 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 9:08:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PMSingChicken Go to Quoted Post

It's just a bodykit option for that one event, I believe.

I bought one and the lights still appears in free roam mode and race events. I didn't see a body kit option to take it off, but I could be wrong.
#322 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 12:37:50 PM(UTC)
Didn't see one so, I put together a list of what I think is all 43 Forza Edition cars that are so far already in the game or will be available soon. If any of these are not FE cars let me know and also if I am missing any let me know. Put it together through multiple sources. If you guys happen to know how to get each car Id be willing to update the list with that too.
I know most are exclusive cars that are only gotten by wheel spins or game progress and cant be bought in Auto Show and some are not released yet. I will also update list with what kind of boost each car gives. Thanks.

o 2016 Acura NSX
o 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
o 2008 Alfa Romeo 8C
o 2015 Alumi Craft Class 10 Race Car
o 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan
o 1983 Audi Sport Quattro
o 1964 Austin FX4 Taxi
o 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
o 2013 BMW M6
o 1988 BMW M5
o 2013 Caterham R500
o 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
o 2018 Dodge Durango SRT
o 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
o 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona
o 2016 Ford Shelby GT350 R
o 2011 Ford Transit Super Sport Van
o 1973 Ford Capri RS3100
o 1972 Ford Falcon XA Street
o 2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT
o 2012 Lamborghini Aventador
o 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
o 2008 Lamborghini Reventon
o 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR
o 1972 Land Rover Series III
o 2004 Maserati MC12
o 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata
o 2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck
o 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series
o 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
o 1958 Morris Minor 1000
o 2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept
o 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z
o 1995 Nissan GT-R LM
o 2010 Pagani Zonda R
o 1984 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16
o 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS
o 1995 Porsche 911 GT2
o 2010 Renault Clio 200 R.S
o 1980 Renault 5 Turbo
o 1990 Subaru Legacy RS
o 2005 TVR Sagaris
o 1963 Volkswagen Type 2 Bus

Edited by user Tuesday, October 9, 2018 12:40:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#323 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 9:14:03 PM(UTC)
RIP Mitsubishi Lancer. We hardly knew ye.
#324 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 1:58:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RokzZzReign Go to Quoted Post

Nope. They are not exclusive to that as I've got the 2018 cayenne and Delta integrale from wheelspins.

Wow that's nice. Thanks for letting me know. Maybe I'll get them eventually from that lol.
"YoungRhombus? That sounds like the name of either a fledgling math student or a rapper."
-Mechberg, 7/8/16
#325 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:57:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RokzZzReign Go to Quoted Post

Wow that's nice. Thanks for letting me know. Maybe I'll get them eventually from that lol.

No worries mate. Try your luck in the auction house though. The delta was the only 1 I was happy to get, down to luck. Don't care for the cayenne. Hundreds of wheelspins and never saw the aventador SV or E63, the 1s I wanted. So, I snatched them up from auction, for the right price too. No ridiculous 20,000,000 lol
14 Pages<<11121314PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error