This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
16 Pages<<1011121314>>PrevNext
#276 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 12:39:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pepeforza Go to Quoted Post

I have seen the list of cars of fh4 and I do not see the Ferrari 812, I would like to know if it will come out, and if so, how it will be. I would also like to know what cars are going to carry the day one car pack.

The day one car pack is the 007 car pack, it's already been announced
 1 user liked this post.
#277 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 2:32:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DAVIIKUS Go to Quoted Post
Can someone tell me if the Ferrari 812 Superfast is or will be on FH4 why is it a car that is already on FM7 thanks

Can you tell me why you can't read the list for yourself?
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#278 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 6:19:10 PM(UTC)
I think you have not understood the question or I have not explained myself well, but thanks for your arrogant response.👏

Edited by user Monday, September 24, 2018 6:25:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#279 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 3:44:38 AM(UTC)
I think you have not understood the question or I have not explained myself well, but thanks for your arrogant response.👏

You asked if the 812 Superfast was in FH4. The answer can be found in the car list, if you bothered to read it. Not arrogant, just annoyed with people who can't be bothered to read the list themselves.

As far as DLC, we don't know.

We know as much as you do at this point.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

#280 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 4:23:57 AM(UTC)
Can someone tell me if the Ferrari 812 Superfast is or will be on FH4 why is it a car that is already on FM7 thanks

Apparently the 812 is allready in the game
Ferrari 812
ferrari 812

Edited by user Tuesday, September 25, 2018 4:27:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: another photo

#281 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 5:33:05 AM(UTC)
It's probably a unicorn.

2 users liked this post.
#282 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 5:40:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EldestStrela Go to Quoted Post

Apparently the 812 is allready in the game
Ferrari 812
ferrari 812

The 812 Superfast, 991.2 GT3 RS, Colorado ZR2 and the ´18 Honda Civic Type R have been found in the game files and sometimes even driving around in the world. That makes 4 cars. I think those are going to be free cars, one for each season
#283 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 8:45:59 AM(UTC)
Very Surprised that Rolls-Royce isn't in the game.
#284 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 9:05:24 AM(UTC)
I think its the same system like in Forza Motorsport 7.
Certain cars are locked behind a specific timed event, as a #forzathon-Reward or are just gifts to push activity in the game.
But this time they just don't announce them before release.
Clever, but sad, because these cars will be unavailable in 4 Years, when FH4 reaches "End of Life".

But this is just my assumption!
#285 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:29:02 PM(UTC)

New cars confirmed

-2018 Ferrari 812 Superfast
-2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
-2019 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
-2018 Honda Civic Type R

Edited by user Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:30:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#286 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:38:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: blackhole552 Go to Quoted Post

New cars confirmed

-2018 Ferrari 812 Superfast
-2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
-2019 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
-2018 Honda Civic Type R

Before the speculation threads take off, let me assure everyone that these four cars are not PDLC - they're all free to anyone who owns the game (or playing it on game pass) and is connected to the internet. They'll show up in the #Forzathon Shop, where you can spend your hard-earned #Forzathon Points on them.

And remember that #Forzathon Points can be accrued a number of ways through hourly, daily or weekly #Forzathon Challenges, even if you are playing solo.

They may also be added to the Wheelspin reward pool.

Enjoy!

Edited by user Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:50:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#287 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:49:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
Although players may not be able to use it, does traffic version Land Rover Defender have different models?

https://i.imgur.com/oMcx5Yo.png

https://i.imgur.com/t1pJYxi.png

Traffic Defender carries a roof box and ladder, and looks like a long wheelbase model.

Same model as player Defender. Wide angle view, not longer wheelbase.
#288 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 8:53:37 PM(UTC)
Generally more cars please up to 700 like at FM7 :)
 1 user liked this post.
#289 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 1:55:54 PM(UTC)
No honda prelude of any generation?!!? Danggg, I was for sure hoping they would at least add the 5th gen type S model or something. Seems to be one of the only forgotten honda's!
#290 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 9:51:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PlattfussGDfan Go to Quoted Post
I think its the same system like in Forza Motorsport 7.
Certain cars are locked behind a specific timed event, as a #forzathon-Reward or are just gifts to push activity in the game.
But this time they just don't announce them before release.
Clever, but sad, because these cars will be unavailable in 4 Years, when FH4 reaches "End of Life".

But this is just my assumption!

And by ‘push activity’ you mean that this will get people to play the game more which will give it extra longevity and encourage progression?
#291 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 12:22:09 PM(UTC)
I'm not sure this belongs to this thread or not. if not, please move to proper thread..

I wonder one thing that "are these 3 cars exclusive to Ranked online match?"
(edit: Seems could be not (NOT CONFIRMED). i got Aventador and Delta from AH. they could be reward for My Horizon Life or Horizon Spins. also i saw Hummer H1 Alpha on Spin which is not available on Autoshow.)

Or are these 3 cars obtainable from Forzathon shop in future or Super spin or something?
If you have information that you saw these 3 cars in Spin or something, any information will be appreciated. thank you.

I'm not meant to complain and have nothing against Ranked match. but i really hope not because i want to avoid public pvp as possible.

Edited by user Thursday, September 27, 2018 7:20:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kinds learning on English.
#292 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 3:49:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thecargeek09 Go to Quoted Post
And by ‘push activity’ you mean that this will get people to play the game more which will give it extra longevity and encourage progression?

Don't ask me, ask the developers why they hide cars behind timed events.
There has to be a reason why they not just unlock all cars from the beginning like before FM7.
Its the only way I see logic behind that strategy.

But since there don't ask for extra money through lootboxes or other microtransactions (wich I honor), I personally don't see much sense in that.
Maybe to keep the playerbase up till the expansions come out.
But I already paid for them too with my Ultimate Edition, though.
I don't expect to get asked for more money the next 8-10 months.

Maybe the 2 cars a week-thing gets extended or a 3rd expansion comes out.
If its good, I pay for it.

#293 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 2:38:00 PM(UTC)
Hello please help with an error... I have special interest because it is my personal car. Although the model that I have is the restyling 2012

in all the official lists a car appears in particular a golf r 2010 but neither the store nor in auctions... the filter its golf 10^

although it appears throughout the game system and in its level B hot hatchback category

I see in 3 colors grey black and white in Edinburg stret racer IA mode. the modelled not its very good but its same of Forza 7

Thx for the help playground please need my car ¡¡¡ xD
#294 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 10:17:47 AM(UTC)
Anyone knows where Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2004 model is? That is my favorite car and I can find all other models.
#295 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 4:44:44 PM(UTC)
Hi all,

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere before, but I cannot find any info. Is there any news on the 19' Ford Ranger? I can't see it in the game so I'm assuming DLC later on?

Cheers
#296 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 5:38:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LocksQuest Go to Quoted Post
Hello please help with an error... I have special interest because it is my personal car. Although the model that I have is the restyling 2012

in all the official lists a car appears in particular a golf r 2010 but neither the store nor in auctions... the filter its golf 10^
-snip-

I won one in a Super Wheelspin; it may be a League reward or a reward for continued progression into a certain tree (Road Racing, Dirt Racing, etc.)

Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere before, but I cannot find any info. Is there any news on the 19' Ford Ranger? I can't see it in the game so I'm assuming DLC later on?

Cheers

DLC or free with Content Update later on.

WIR Aug. 24

Quote:
Also at Gamescom, Ford launched a new vehicle – the Ford Ranger Raptor – and announced that the rugged new truck will be coming to Forza Horizon 4. To clarify this news, while the Ranger Raptor will be coming to Forza Horizon 4, it will not be available at launch in the game. We will update the community on the Ranger’s official release in Horizon 4 in the future.
One of "The 50"
#297 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 7:34:38 PM(UTC)
Cheers, Jon.
#298 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 7:27:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: UPRPRC Erina Go to Quoted Post
I'm not sure this belongs to this thread or not. if not, please move to proper thread..

I wonder one thing that "are these 3 cars exclusive to Ranked online match?"
(edit: Seems could be not (NOT CONFIRMED). i got Aventador and Delta from AH. they could be reward for My Horizon Life or Horizon Spins. also i saw Hummer H1 Alpha on Spin which is not available on Autoshow.)

Or are these 3 cars obtainable from Forzathon shop in future or Super spin or something?
If you have information that you saw these 3 cars in Spin or something, any information will be appreciated. thank you.

I'm not meant to complain and have nothing against Ranked match. but i really hope not because i want to avoid public pvp as possible.

Yes, you can get these cars from wheelspins
porsche

#299 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 8:07:20 PM(UTC)
Does anyone know how to get the 1988 Chevy montecarlo
#300 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 3:43:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MK xx SubZero Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know how to get the 1988 Chevy montecarlo

Complete all of the LaRacer story missions.

16 Pages<<1011121314>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error