3 Pages123Next
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 7:13:55 PM(UTC)
Are mine the best? The GREATEST? Heck no! There are some amazing painters out there. What I'm offering is my 'limited' services, to create a one-of-a-kind custom paint just for you. Why? So that I can rack up credits for these designs actually being USED in races on a daily basis. I have only one stipulation: RACE THIS DESIGN ON YOUR CAR AND DO IT OFTEN. Post here what you'd like to see and make suggestions as to colors, paint schemes, stripes, chrome/matte/metal flake etc. and I'll come up with something. Here are a few designs I've done for some of my racing buds (all designs were per THEIR specifications):

"Five Finger Death Punch" Bugatti Veyron (for GT: Rubbertooth)

"Oakland Raiders" Pagani Zonda Cinque (for GT: FasTeddy333)

"BrownEyePfister" Pagani Zonda Cinque (for GT:  BrownEyePfister) YES THAT IS HIS REAL GAMERTAG

"Baltimore Ravens #55" Pagani Zonda Cinque (for GT: RudeBoy0812)

"Star Trek Texan" Pagani Huayra (MY PERSONAL DESIGN)

"Simplicity Black Roof LaFerrari" LaFerrari (PERSONAL DESIGN)

"Two-tone Venom GLOSSY" Hennessey Venom (PERSONAL DESIGN)

"Two-tone Venom MATTE" Hennessey Venom (PERSONAL DESIGN)

"Rude Boy Edition" McLaren P1 (for GT:  Rudeboy0812)

"Dallas Cowboys" Bugatti Veyron (PERSONAL DESIGN)

"The Punisher" Dodge Charger SRT-8 (PERSONAL DESIGN)

"Official Pace Car" '65 Mustang (SHARED DESIGN - can add YOUR gamertag and slightly change colors, etc.)

So.....what's it gonna be?

Remember......if you request it, PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU WILL RACE THE HECK OUT OF IT AND ACTUALLY USE IT A LOT!! This way my time will be worth it. Thanks!
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 19, 2014 12:24:06 AM(UTC)
I don't have the skill for it but could you make a Godzilla 2014 remake paint job for the Nissan gt-r aka Godzilla. I'm psyched about the new Godzilla movie and wish I could make a decent one but I can't lol just wondering if you could give that a shot
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 19, 2014 3:18:11 AM(UTC)
Hmm let me give that a shot.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 19, 2014 11:20:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Star Trek Texan Go to Quoted Post
Hmm let me give that a shot.


Thanks. I couldn't make one its above my painting skill lol your paints look good though I like the 65 mustang pace car a lot. I drag race a lot so it should have a bunch of uses
Rank: Racing Permit
#5 Posted : Saturday, April 19, 2014 11:32:03 AM(UTC)
can i haz a paint?
I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win. -Ayrton Senna


Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Saturday, April 19, 2014 5:05:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xD3ATHSxR3AP3Rx Go to Quoted Post
I don't have the skill for it but could you make a Godzilla 2014 remake paint job for the Nissan gt-r aka Godzilla. I'm psyched about the new Godzilla movie and wish I could make a decent one but I can't lol just wondering if you could give that a shot


Okay, here you go. I uploaded TWO versions of this paint; ONE of them has your GT on it (deathreaper). Be sure and download the right one!

Godzilla paint (notice your gamertag on the rear quarter panel)
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#7 Posted : Saturday, April 19, 2014 5:44:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Star Trek Texan Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xD3ATHSxR3AP3Rx Go to Quoted Post
I don't have the skill for it but could you make a Godzilla 2014 remake paint job for the Nissan gt-r aka Godzilla. I'm psyched about the new Godzilla movie and wish I could make a decent one but I can't lol just wondering if you could give that a shot


Okay, here you go. I uploaded TWO versions of this paint; ONE of them has your GT on it (deathreaper). Be sure and download the right one!

Godzilla paint (notice your gamertag on the rear quarter panel)


Okay thanks! I downloaded it now and looks good! Time to race
Rank: Driver's Permit
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 19, 2014 7:46:13 PM(UTC)
You work is actually pretty good. Think you can do a Chelsea FC one? Looking at sporting it on my VW Golf R. I'll race the the heck out of it if you can pull it off. Thanks in advance!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#9 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2014 1:35:29 AM(UTC)
Can you do a Macho Man Randy Savage themed 73 Trans Am?

Edited by user Sunday, April 20, 2014 2:04:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#10 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2014 1:40:10 AM(UTC)
Can you do a 2014 Jimmie Johnson #48 Lowes design for an '11 Holden HSV GTS? Also where can I go to put that awesome Punisher design on my Charger?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#11 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2014 6:33:53 AM(UTC)
Kannst du ein Lordi Design machen?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#12 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2014 1:36:11 PM(UTC)
Some nice work there for sure...... Im wondering if you could do me a Welsh Dragon Paint for either my GMC Syclone,Fezza 458 or my Merc 190 Evo.......I have no skills what so ever with painting/graphics and the like....I only do drag racing so your design will be used a lot and I have my mates also from Wales who will use it
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#13 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2014 4:39:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DocTurtle Go to Quoted Post
You work is actually pretty good. Think you can do a Chelsea FC one? Looking at sporting it on my VW Golf R. I'll race the the heck out of it if you can pull it off. Thanks in advance!


DocTurtle, here you go. There are TWO version of this uploaded: file name chelsea, and file name docturtle (the second one has your GT on it, like in this picture. RACE IT A LOT AND GET ME CREDITS!!!! LOL

DocTurtle's VW Golf R "Chelsea FC" Paint
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2014 4:41:50 PM(UTC)
DocTurtle, I see a few details I missed. The dragon on the logo has the claws around the staff, but I didn't copy them over to the larger image. I'll get that fixed tomorrow...in the meantime, have fun with this (unless you're OK with the minor details missing, in which case I'll leave it alone).
Rank: Driver's Permit
#15 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2014 10:29:59 PM(UTC)
Amazing job! I'm only on my phone at the moment and I can't wait to see it when I get home.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#16 Posted : Monday, April 21, 2014 4:36:18 AM(UTC)
Can you do this paint for me on the M3 E92:


Plus please include the most wanted logo at the back of the car
Or:

Or:

Or:


I will use these a lot because i will make a drift tune for them and i will tell my friends as well
Rank: Driver's Permit
#17 Posted : Monday, April 21, 2014 7:34:04 AM(UTC)
hey man, do you think that you could do a custom paint job for the f50, something that looks like its for racing ?
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, April 22, 2014 8:55:36 AM(UTC)
Hi there from the wet and windy U. K. I'm new to the forum but not to Forza.

Firstly, your designs are amazing and far beyond anything I could ever hope to achieve.

I would be eternally grateful if you could do me a car based on my favourite team/logo - the Wigan Warriors rugby league team? And in return I promise to race the **** out of your design on a regular basis :-)

Unfortunately I lack the essential recipe - Talent!

Regards, EpicNeMesis70
Rank: Racing Permit
#19 Posted : Tuesday, April 22, 2014 10:09:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Star Trek Texan Go to Quoted Post
Are mine the best? The GREATEST? Heck no! There are some amazing painters out there. What I'm offering is my 'limited' services, to create a one-of-a-kind custom paint just for you. Why? So that I can rack up credits for these designs actually being USED in races on a daily basis. I have only one stipulation: RACE THIS DESIGN ON YOUR CAR AND DO IT OFTEN. Post here what you'd like to see and make suggestions as to colors, paint schemes, stripes, chrome/matte/metal flake etc. and I'll come up with something. Here are a few designs I've done for some of my racing buds (all designs were per THEIR specifications):

"Five Finger Death Punch" Bugatti Veyron (for GT: Rubbertooth)

"Oakland Raiders" Pagani Zonda Cinque (for GT: FasTeddy333)

"BrownEyePfister" Pagani Zonda Cinque (for GT:  BrownEyePfister) YES THAT IS HIS REAL GAMERTAG

"Baltimore Ravens #55" Pagani Zonda Cinque (for GT: RudeBoy0812)

"Star Trek Texan" Pagani Huayra (MY PERSONAL DESIGN)

"Simplicity Black Roof LaFerrari" LaFerrari (PERSONAL DESIGN)

"Two-tone Venom GLOSSY" Hennessey Venom (PERSONAL DESIGN)

"Two-tone Venom MATTE" Hennessey Venom (PERSONAL DESIGN)

"Rude Boy Edition" McLaren P1 (for GT:  Rudeboy0812)

"Dallas Cowboys" Bugatti Veyron (PERSONAL DESIGN)

"The Punisher" Dodge Charger SRT-8 (PERSONAL DESIGN)

"Official Pace Car" '65 Mustang (SHARED DESIGN - can add YOUR gamertag and slightly change colors, etc.)

So.....what's it gonna be?

Remember......if you request it, PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU WILL RACE THE HECK OUT OF IT AND ACTUALLY USE IT A LOT!! This way my time will be worth it. Thanks!


Amazing work man, if you want to paint me something hmu, my gt is MLR Tachyon. I race loads of #1 leaderboard times and would love a paint to the the cake with them. Im sure my stream of thousands of followers would love it too C:
THE FORZA MOVEMENT 5/20/16
Rank: Driver's Permit
#20 Posted : Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:05:10 AM(UTC)
I would drive an Alabama Crimson Tide McLaren MP4 .....:-)
Rank: Driver's Permit
#21 Posted : Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:05:17 AM(UTC)
I would drive an Alabama Crimson Tide McLaren MP4 .....:-)
Rank: Driver's Permit
#22 Posted : Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:49:59 PM(UTC)
Could you make me a liverpool fc one for an escort cosworth please and a police interceptors evo 8 please (its an english reality series if that helps ) al race the **** out of them two cars

Edited by user Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:58:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#23 Posted : Saturday, April 26, 2014 2:55:27 PM(UTC)
I'd like a pittsbugh penguin design, black and gold for a toyota supra if possible thanks cooldoc1
Rank: Driver's Permit
#24 Posted : Saturday, April 26, 2014 3:17:35 PM(UTC)
I would love it if you could make me a kick ***. Green/Silver Slytherin paint job for my Dodge Viper. From Harry Potter. Could you do it for me?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#25 Posted : Saturday, April 26, 2014 7:12:26 PM(UTC)
Could you make a "Killer Clowns form outterspace" paint for 65 Mustang Gt Coup, I have nowhere near the skill to make it and I think it would look nice on the body of the 65 mustang. Your Paint jobs are great but I really like the "Pace mustang" and "Five Finger Death Punch" Bugatti.
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error