This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2018 7:34:50 AM(UTC)
So there’s a lot like to participate in the normal racing and ghost championships but as I was going through it I was looking at it wondering why there’s no drifting championships? Is there a possibility that there could be a championship made for drifting? The thing I enjoy doing most on that game is drifting but there’s not as much fun in it seeing that people could be winning real world currency through the normal championship but there’s literally nothing in the way of drifting championships, if there was one I’d more than definitely be participating in that and I’m sure a lot of people would be with me on that one!
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2018 7:47:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mX ReFLeXeZz Xm Go to Quoted Post
I’d more than definitely be participating in that and I’m sure a lot of people would be with me on that one!

The best way to make a good case for this is to actively play in the Drift events that do show up in-game periodically.

Sometimes a Drift League or Drift Rivals event will be added.

If a large amount of people frequently take part in those activities it may send a message, certainly more than a few comments on a forum would anyway.

That being said, I wouldn't get my hopes up about a 2018 FRC Drift event if I were you, as Turn 10 likely locked in the entire calendar when they did their initial setup and announcement. Maybe something will happen in 2019, who knows; all I know is that if lots of people (we're talking tens of thousands here) take part in in-game events then that could help out.

Notification

Icon
Error