This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
Rank: Driver's Permit
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 4:13:35 PM(UTC)
***********SPORTS COMPACT**********

1.Modern sport compact - Hyundi Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track.

2.Early Sport Compact - Nissan Silvia Spec R {Year 2000}.

3.Production Rally - Toyota Celica GT-FOUR RCST 185.

4.Modern Hothatch - Volkswagen Scirocco R.

5.Early Hothatch - civic 97 and mugen..

6.Super Mini - Ford Festa ST.


**********SPORT RT**********

1.Modern Sportscar - Jaguar XKR-2.

2.Iconic Sportscar - Mazada RX-7 (Year 1997).

3.Coupestar - Mercedes Benz SLK 5S AMG.

4.Executive Sport - BMW M5 (Year 2003).

5.Moderen Muscle Car - (Ford) Shelby GT500 (Year 2013).

6.American Muscle Rival - Ford SVT Cobra R (Year 2000).


**********GRAND TOURING**********

1.Modern GT - RUF RT 12 S (Year 2011).

2.Middle GT - RUF CTR 2 (Year 1995).

3.Early GT - Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV.


**********EXOCTIC**********

1.Ultimate GT - FF Ferrari.

2.Modern Hyper Car - Bugatti Veryon S.Sport.

3.Timeless Supercar - Ferrari F40 (Year 1987).


**********CLASS COMPETITION**********

1.D Class - Plymouth Cuba 426 Hemi 197.

2.C Class - BMW M5 (Year 2003).

3.B Class - BMW Z4 S-Drive 35 IS.

4.A Class - Mclaren F1.

5.S Class - RUF CTR 2 (Year 1995).

6.R Class - Hennessey Venom GT.


7.P Class - Mazda 55787B.

**********SPECIALISED**********

1.Tracktoys - Lotus Exige S.

2.Ultimate Tracktoys - Ultima GTR 720.

3.Rally Ledgends - Lancia 037 Stadale (Add Spoiler, Dif And Back Tyre Width).

4.Sports Trucks - Ford Transit Supersport Van Or BMW M3.


**********VINTAGE**********

1.Vintage Classic Sports Compact - Ford Escort RS I 800.

2.Vintage GT Legend - Covette (Year 1960).

3.Vintage Raceing Icons - Ferrari 250 GTO.

4.Vintage American Motersports - Plymouth Cuda 426 Hemi.

5.Vintage American Street Muscle - Dodge Charger RT (Year 1967).

6.Vintage Classic Super Mini - Lotus Elan Sprint.


**********RACING**********

1.GT Racing - Ferrari 62 Risi Competizone F45B Italia.

2.Prototype One - Mazada 55 787B.

3.Modern Indy - Chevrolet Target-Chip.

4.Modern Grand Prix - Lotus.

5.1970 Grand Prix - Team Mclaren M23.

6.V8 Supercars - Ford FC Falcon.


Please Comment If You See Any Mistakes Or Comments About Different Cars

Edited by user Thursday, April 24, 2014 1:12:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: update

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 4:24:40 PM(UTC)
the mini is the best all around d class and its missing from your list. it has to fit somewhere. unless your list is untuned stock.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 4:38:20 PM(UTC)
The Plymouth Cuba? Does it come with a cup holder for your Mojito?

AX
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 4:53:28 PM(UTC)
thanks for this, i have found the cars i have been choosing in career mode have been extremely loose and i have to change parts and tune them before i can race them. i will try some of the cars you recommended tonight, thanks!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 6:02:21 PM(UTC)
70's Grand Prix the Ferrari 312 is quicker than the McLaren on almost all of the tracks by a full second.

Also most classes have more than a few car choices witch can win gold easily. Good list though.

Edited by user Thursday, April 17, 2014 6:05:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 6:47:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rdo3 Go to Quoted Post
the mini is the best all around d class and its missing from your list. it has to fit somewhere. unless your list is untuned stock.


Which mini .
Rank: Driver's Permit
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 6:51:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rabbit0317 Go to Quoted Post
70's Grand Prix the Ferrari 312 is quicker than the McLaren on almost all of the tracks by a full second.

Also most classes have more than a few car choices witch can win gold easily. Good list though.


Yes you are right, its more of a general list of overall best in scores of speed handaling acceleration & breaks
Rank: Driver's Permit
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 6:54:22 PM(UTC)
[quote=planklane;92658]***********SPORTS COMPACT**********

1.Modern sport compact - Hyundi Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track.

2.Early Sport Compact - Nissan Silvia Spec R {Year 2000}.

3.Production Rally - Toyota Celica GT-FOUR RCST 185.

4.Modern Hothatch - Volkswagen Scirocco R.

5.Early Hothatch - Audi RS 2 Avant.

6.Super Mini - Ford Festa ST.


**********SPORT RT**********

1.Modern Sportscar - Jaguar XKR-2.

2.Iconic Sportscar - Mazada RX-7 (Year 1997).

3.Coupestar - Mercedes Benz SLK 5S AMG.

4.Executive Sport - BMW M5 (Year 2003).

5.Moderen Muscle Car - (Ford) Shelby GT500 (Year 2013).

6.American Muscle Rival - Ford SVT Cobra R (Year 2000).


**********GRAND TOURING**********

1.Modern GT - RUF RT 12 S (Year 2011).

2.Middle GT - RUF CTR 2 (Year 1995).

3.Early GT - Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV.


**********EXOCTIC**********

1.Ultimate GT - FF Ferrari.

2.Modern Hyper Car - Bugatti Veryon S.Sport.

3.Timeless Supercar - Ferrari F40 (Year 1987).


**********CLASS COMPETITION**********

1.D Class - Plymouth Cuba 426 Hemi 197.

2.C Class - BMW M5 (Year 2003).

3.B Class - BMW Z4 S-Drive 35 IS.

4.A Class - Mclaren F1.

5.S Class - RUF CTR 2 (Year 1995).

6.R Class - Hennessey Venom GT.


7.P Class - Mazda 55787B.

**********SPECIALISED**********

1.Tracktoys - Lotus Exige S.

2.Ultimate Tracktoys - Ultima GTR 720.

3.Rally Ledgends - Lancia 037 Stadale (Add Spoiler, Dif And Back Tyre Width).

4.Sports Trucks - Ford Transit Supersport Van Or BMW M3.


**********VINTAGE**********

1.Vintage Classic Sports Compact - Ford Escort RS I 800.

2.Vintage GT Legend - Covette (Year 1960).

3.Vintage Raceing Icons - Ferrari 250 GTO.

4.Vintage American Motersports - Plymouth Cuda 426 Hemi.

5.Vintage American Street Muscle - Dodge Charger RT (Year 1967).

6.Vintage Classic Super Mini - Lotus Elan Sprint.


**********RACING**********

1.GT Racing - Ferrari 62 Risi Competizone F45B Italia.

2.Prototype One - Mazada 55 787B.

3.Modern Indy - Chevrolet Target-Chip.

4.Modern Grand Prix - Lotus.

5.1970 Grand Prix - Team Mclaren M23.

6.V8 Supercars - Ford FC Falcon.


Please Comment If You See Any Mistakes Or Comments About Different Cars You Think Should Be Added


Rank: A-Class Racing License
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 8:37:50 PM(UTC)
60s mini cooper. its the lowest pi car in the game which means you have the most room to upgrade and tune it to your driving style. on some tracks it is the leaderboard car, on most tracks it is probably one of the top ten cars (cars not times). i think if you had to use a single car for every track and combine the times the mini would win. this is upgraded and tuned of coarse.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 9:26:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rdo3 Go to Quoted Post
60s mini cooper. its the lowest pi car in the game which means you have the most room to upgrade and tune it to your driving style.

You mean: some C-class Mini's have the handling of the USS Intrepid going around corners and will wipe out half the lobby. Only to find them screaming towards your bumper in the next corner before going wide again or trying to sit on your lap?

Yes, well, we all know upgrades are only useful up to a certain extent :)

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 9:53:10 PM(UTC)
my tunes handle very well. i get the pro traany and suspension 1st, weight reduction, forza aero, which gives me some pi back then wider tires then more hp. i can get as much speed out of adjusting the tranny for acceleration as i can just adding hp and not have to slow as much to make the corner because it's a light weight car to begin with and its the size of a phone booth so you aren't wasting as much hp fighting wind resistance. my tunes are about keeping the highest minimum speed, not hitting the highest maximum speed. with your heavier car you make a mistake the momentum is taking you. my mini is light enough i can catch it, its much easier to control. its like juggling scarves vs bowling balls. if a mini is a speed demon that dosn't handle....thats a drag tune not a circuit tune. i dont drag, paint, tag etc. i race, tune and rivals. if i could only own one d class car it would be the mini hands down.

for c class i would probably go focus or nsxr.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 5/28/4752 12:12:22 PM(UTC)
#12 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 11:54:29 PM(UTC)
This list is terrible. You should be able to beat any career race with any car in the game. It isn't difficult.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 5:50:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Beetfarmer89 Go to Quoted Post
This list is terrible. You should be able to beat any career race with any car in the game. It isn't difficult.


I'm sure you can, but there are a lot of new drivers coming into Forza all the time. This is a great list for someone starting career mode trying to pick which car to invest their hard earned credits it. While I may not agree with all the choices this is a much better list than what some gaming site put out when Forza5 first launched.
No need to hate...let it help.
"I have, in fact, no interest in life outside racing cars."
- Enzo Ferrari

True Forza start date: June 2005
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 7 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 1:39:38 PM(UTC)
My edits will be bolded and generally in order when added in from best to worst but are all the best choices in my opinion.



1.Modern Sport Compact - Honda S2000/Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT86

2.Early Sport Compact - Nissan Silvia Spec R / Toyota Celica SS-I '03 / Mazda MX-5 Miata '94

3.Production Rally - Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6 or 8/ Subaru WRX STi '04

4.Modern Hot Hatch - Volkswagen Scirocco R / Hyundai Veloster Turbo / Kia cee'd

5.Early Hot Hatch - Honda Civic Type R '97 / Honda Civic CRX Mugen

6.Super Mini - Ford Fiesta ST

**********SPORT RT**********

1.Modern Sports Car - BMW M3 '08 / Nissan 370Z

2.Iconic Sports Car - Mazda RX-7 '97 / ANY Skyline / ANY NSX / Toyota Supra / Mercedes-Benz 190E (Basically anything)

3.Coupster - Mercedes Benz SLK 5S AMG.

4.Executive Sport - BMW M5 (Year 2003).

5.Modern Muscle Car - (Ford) Shelby GT500 '13 / Chevrolet Camaro ZL1

6.American Muscle Rival - Chevrolet Camaro '02 or '90 / Buick Regal / Firebird Trans Am GTA '87

**********GRAND TOURING**********

1.Modern GT - Dodge Viper '08 / Viper GTS '13 / Corvette ZR1 / Lexus LFA / Aston Martin Vanquish

2.Middle GT - Ferrari Challenge Stradale '03 / Ferrari F355 / Lotus Esprit / Aston Martin DBS / Corvette Z06 / Ford GT / Diablo SV

3.Early GT - Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV.

**********EXOTIC**********

1.Ultimate GT - Mercedes-Benz SLR / Lamborghini Aventador / Ferrari 599 GTO

2.Modern Hyper Car - Pagani Zonda Cinque / Hennessy Venom GT / Ferrari LaFerrari

3.Timeless Super Car - Ferrari F40 / Ferrari F50 (best) / Saleen S7 / Ferrari Enzo / Maserati MC12

**********CLASS COMPETITION**********

1.D Class - Mini Cooper '65

2.C Class - Lotus Elan / Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale / Toyota Trueno

3.B Class - Subaru WRX STi '05 / Chevrolet Camaro '90 / Renault 5 Turbo / Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale

4.A Class - KTM X-Bow / Ferrari F50 / Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale / Dodge Viper '08

5.S Class - Ferrari F50 / Dodge Viper '08 / KTM X-Bow

6.R Class - Ferrari 312 T2 '76 / Pagani Zonda Cinque / Ultima GTR

7.P Class - Mazda 787B.

**********SPECIALIZED**********

1.Track Toys - KTM X-Bow

2.Ultimate Track Toys - Ultima GTR 720.

3.Rally Legends - Lancia 037 Stadale / Renault 5 Turbo

4.Sports Trucks - GMC Syclone

**********VINTAGE**********

1.Vintage Classic Sports Compact - Ford Escort RS I 800 / Alfa Romeo GTA

2.Vintage GT Legend - Lamborghini Miura / Ferrari 250 California / Mercedes-Benz 300SL

3.Vintage Racing Icons - Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale / Shelby Cobra 427 / Tipo 61 Birdcage / Shelby Cobra Daytona or Ferrari 250 GTO

4.Vintage American Motorsports - Dodge Challenger / Chevrolet Camaro Z28 / AMC Javelin-AMX

5.Vintage American Street Muscle - Chevrolet Chevelle '70 / Chevrolet Nova '69 / Pontiac GTO Judge

6.Vintage Classic Super Mini - Mini Cooper '65 / Lotus Elan

**********RACING**********

1.GT Racing - Aston Martin DBR9 / Chevrolet Corvette / Viper

2.Prototype One - Mazda 787B.

3.Modern Indy - Any

4.Modern Grand Prix - Lotus.

5.1970 Grand Prix - Ferrari 312 T2

6.V8 Supercar - Ford FG Falcon.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#15 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 3:21:57 PM(UTC)
The Holden and the Ford V8s are o the same pace. I don't know where you are getting this "list" from but they are wrong on a lot of these.
Rank: Driver's License
#16 Posted : Saturday, April 19, 2014 10:37:07 AM(UTC)
The Audi RS2 Avant you mention for the Early Hot Hatch league should not be on the list due to it being a AWD Estate/Station Wagon. Also it is a DLC car.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#17 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2014 4:16:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: planklane Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: rdo3 Go to Quoted Post
the mini is the best all around d class and its missing from your list. it has to fit somewhere. unless your list is untuned stock.


Which mini .


LOL..have you just got the game?

Suggest you copy/paste MR FORZA's(Raceboy77) list to your OP.

Nice idea though. Will have a go and re do career with your suggestions.

Rank: Driver's Permit
#18 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 1:09:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GrimStreaker80 Go to Quoted Post
The Audi RS2 Avant you mention for the Early Hot Hatch league should not be on the list due to it being a AWD Estate/Station Wagon. Also it is a DLC car.


Thanks for the point out will change now
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#19 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:49:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: planklane Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GrimStreaker80 Go to Quoted Post
The Audi RS2 Avant you mention for the Early Hot Hatch league should not be on the list due to it being a AWD Estate/Station Wagon. Also it is a DLC car.


Thanks for the point out will change now


I strongly suggest that you make the edits I made in order to have the community be given the best information :/.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#20 Posted : Friday, April 25, 2014 3:36:01 AM(UTC)
Many thanks to the op for taking the time to compile this list. For lots of players it will be very useful.

However I must add that I don't think it should be considered definitive in any way. Many, many players want to drive the cars they like rather than the ones considered to be 'leaderboard cars'. For these people tuning advice is the best assistance. ( I'm basing this on hearing 'I've got this great car and I love the way it drives... It could just do with a bit more grip/handling/speed/brakes/stability ... ' soooooooooo many times )
Rank: On the Podium
#21 Posted : Friday, April 25, 2014 5:01:52 AM(UTC)
My steps would be:

1. Pick a car
2. Put forza aero on front and rear
3. Put highest tire upgrade possible and the widest rear tire width
4. Fill the rest of PI with healthy mix of power/handling
5. In tuning turn front and rear aero to max
6. Race on easiest difficulty.

If you still can't win, look for a tune setup.

Pretty simple really.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#22 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2014 7:04:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Raceboy77 Go to Quoted Post
My edits will be bolded and generally in order when added in from best to worst but are all the best choices in my opinion.



1.Modern Sport Compact - Honda S2000/Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT86

2.Early Sport Compact - Nissan Silvia Spec R / Toyota Celica SS-I '03 / Mazda MX-5 Miata '94

3.Production Rally - Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6 or 8/ Subaru WRX STi '04

4.Modern Hot Hatch - Volkswagen Scirocco R / Hyundai Veloster Turbo / Kia cee'd

5.Early Hot Hatch - Honda Civic Type R '97 / Honda Civic CRX Mugen

6.Super Mini - Ford Fiesta ST

**********SPORT RT**********

1.Modern Sports Car - BMW M3 '08 / Nissan 370Z

2.Iconic Sports Car - Mazda RX-7 '97 / ANY Skyline / ANY NSX / Toyota Supra / Mercedes-Benz 190E (Basically anything)

3.Coupster - Mercedes Benz SLK 5S AMG.

4.Executive Sport - BMW M5 (Year 2003).

5.Modern Muscle Car - (Ford) Shelby GT500 '13 / Chevrolet Camaro ZL1

6.American Muscle Rival - Chevrolet Camaro '02 or '90 / Buick Regal / Firebird Trans Am GTA '87

**********GRAND TOURING**********

1.Modern GT - Dodge Viper '08 / Viper GTS '13 / Corvette ZR1 / Lexus LFA / Aston Martin Vanquish

2.Middle GT - Ferrari Challenge Stradale '03 / Ferrari F355 / Lotus Esprit / Aston Martin DBS / Corvette Z06 / Ford GT / Diablo SV

3.Early GT - Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV.

**********EXOTIC**********

1.Ultimate GT - Mercedes-Benz SLR / Lamborghini Aventador / Ferrari 599 GTO

2.Modern Hyper Car - Pagani Zonda Cinque / Hennessy Venom GT / Ferrari LaFerrari

3.Timeless Super Car - Ferrari F40 / Ferrari F50 (best) / Saleen S7 / Ferrari Enzo / Maserati MC12

**********CLASS COMPETITION**********

1.D Class - Mini Cooper '65

2.C Class - Lotus Elan / Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale / Toyota Trueno

3.B Class - Subaru WRX STi '05 / Chevrolet Camaro '90 / Renault 5 Turbo / Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale

4.A Class - KTM X-Bow / Ferrari F50 / Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale / Dodge Viper '08

5.S Class - Ferrari F50 / Dodge Viper '08 / KTM X-Bow

6.R Class - Ferrari 312 T2 '76 / Pagani Zonda Cinque / Ultima GTR

7.P Class - Mazda 787B.

**********SPECIALIZED**********

1.Track Toys - KTM X-Bow

2.Ultimate Track Toys - Ultima GTR 720.

3.Rally Legends - Lancia 037 Stadale / Renault 5 Turbo

4.Sports Trucks - GMC Syclone

**********VINTAGE**********

1.Vintage Classic Sports Compact - Ford Escort RS I 800 / Alfa Romeo GTA

2.Vintage GT Legend - Lamborghini Miura / Ferrari 250 California / Mercedes-Benz 300SL

3.Vintage Racing Icons - Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale / Shelby Cobra 427 / Tipo 61 Birdcage / Shelby Cobra Daytona or Ferrari 250 GTO

4.Vintage American Motorsports - Dodge Challenger / Chevrolet Camaro Z28 / AMC Javelin-AMX

5.Vintage American Street Muscle - Chevrolet Chevelle '70 / Chevrolet Nova '69 / Pontiac GTO Judge

6.Vintage Classic Super Mini - Mini Cooper '65 / Lotus Elan

**********RACING**********

1.GT Racing - Aston Martin DBR9 / Chevrolet Corvette / Viper

2.Prototype One - Mazda 787B.

3.Modern Indy - Any

4.Modern Grand Prix - Lotus.

5.1970 Grand Prix - Ferrari 312 T2

6.V8 Supercar - Ford FG Falcon.


hey raceboy is this list still accurate after all the dlc releases. and thank you raceboy for improving on the list i sure do appreciate it!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 11:58:54 PM(UTC)
I'm trying to blast through F5 quickly. I'm fed up of changing my car halfway through a league because it is not competitive enough. Hoepfully this list will help me out. Thanks in advance RB
Rank: On the Podium
#24 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 6:44:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RCM KryStallone Go to Quoted Post
I'm trying to blast through F5 quickly. I'm fed up of changing my car halfway through a league because it is not competitive enough. Hoepfully this list will help me out. Thanks in advance RB


It won't help if your build is way off. Quite a few of these cars require the rally motor or v8 engine swap.

Additionally classic muscle can be used in all eligible classes with proper engine swap.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#25 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2015 7:09:57 AM(UTC)
Wow there is just so many things wrong with these choices.

The fact you think you will get even close to leaderboard in a Cuda is laughable. Here is a bit of better advice get cars that weigh less and change cars to RWD and put 3.5 camber in the back tires. So for the Fiesta and Civics switch to RWD and pick the lightest muscle car(unless you plan on doing the full le mans then worry about total HP). Don't waste your time on Makes that have tiny selections so you can work toward your 8 level 25 affinities. But mostly worry about weight, because anything over 3000 pounds will heat your tires up too much, plus most tracks you never come close to hitting your top speed with heavier cars(so they are wasted pi points having a high top speed you don't use).
Originally Posted by: planklane Go to Quoted Post
***********SPORTS COMPACT**********

1.Modern sport compact - Hyundi Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track.

2.Early Sport Compact - Nissan Silvia Spec R {Year 2000}.

3.Production Rally - Toyota Celica GT-FOUR RCST 185.

4.Modern Hothatch - Volkswagen Scirocco R.

5.Early Hothatch - civic 97 and mugen..

6.Super Mini - Ford Festa ST.


**********SPORT RT**********

1.Modern Sportscar - Jaguar XKR-2.

2.Iconic Sportscar - Mazada RX-7 (Year 1997).

3.Coupestar - Mercedes Benz SLK 5S AMG.

4.Executive Sport - BMW M5 (Year 2003).

5.Moderen Muscle Car - (Ford) Shelby GT500 (Year 2013).

6.American Muscle Rival - Ford SVT Cobra R (Year 2000).


**********GRAND TOURING**********

1.Modern GT - RUF RT 12 S (Year 2011).

2.Middle GT - RUF CTR 2 (Year 1995).

3.Early GT - Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV.


**********EXOCTIC**********

1.Ultimate GT - FF Ferrari.

2.Modern Hyper Car - Bugatti Veryon S.Sport.

3.Timeless Supercar - Ferrari F40 (Year 1987).


**********CLASS COMPETITION**********

1.D Class - Plymouth Cuba 426 Hemi 197.

2.C Class - BMW M5 (Year 2003).

3.B Class - BMW Z4 S-Drive 35 IS.

4.A Class - Mclaren F1.

5.S Class - RUF CTR 2 (Year 1995).

6.R Class - Hennessey Venom GT.


7.P Class - Mazda 55787B.

**********SPECIALISED**********

1.Tracktoys - Lotus Exige S.

2.Ultimate Tracktoys - Ultima GTR 720.

3.Rally Ledgends - Lancia 037 Stadale (Add Spoiler, Dif And Back Tyre Width).

4.Sports Trucks - Ford Transit Supersport Van Or BMW M3.


**********VINTAGE**********

1.Vintage Classic Sports Compact - Ford Escort RS I 800.

2.Vintage GT Legend - Covette (Year 1960).

3.Vintage Raceing Icons - Ferrari 250 GTO.

4.Vintage American Motersports - Plymouth Cuda 426 Hemi.

5.Vintage American Street Muscle - Dodge Charger RT (Year 1967).

6.Vintage Classic Super Mini - Lotus Elan Sprint.


**********RACING**********

1.GT Racing - Ferrari 62 Risi Competizone F45B Italia.

2.Prototype One - Mazada 55 787B.

3.Modern Indy - Chevrolet Target-Chip.

4.Modern Grand Prix - Lotus.

5.1970 Grand Prix - Team Mclaren M23.

6.V8 Supercars - Ford FC Falcon.


Please Comment If You See Any Mistakes Or Comments About Different Cars


2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error