4 Pages1234PrevNext
 3 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:21:20 AM(UTC)
Are there more visual and tuning mods ie: brake caliper colors, more custom aero parts, offset adjustment, boost tuning?
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:44:34 AM(UTC)
Some on the business side, rather than features:

What is your vision for either keeping Playground Games independent, or becoming a Microsoft owned studio, and the relationship with Turn 10?

Edited by user Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:46:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#53 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:45:22 AM(UTC)
Where is the balance between brand consistency (Horizon features, theme, style) to retain current players, vs. innovation to grow the player base?

Edited by user Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:46:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:47:34 AM(UTC)
How much do user wishlists drive content, versus creative director interest in seeing through their own vision?
#55 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:52:27 AM(UTC)
Are there any plans for related-but-different mobile versions of the game? (ex. Miami Street's different control style, 2.5D like Assassin's Creed China Chronicles)
#56 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:53:14 AM(UTC)
Are there plans for real-world connected events, like #ForzaFuel road trips or presence at music festivals?
 2 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:56:39 AM(UTC)
Will the drivatars be affected by damage as well as the player ie when simulation damage is turned on the drivatar will also experience race costing damage? A perfect example is the cross county events that force you to make car totaling jumps, yet the drivatars keep driving like nothing happens.
#58 Posted : Thursday, June 7, 2018 4:02:32 PM(UTC)
Will drones be visible to other players? (e.g. one player deploys their drone via Drone Mode, and their friend can see it move around)

The one and only.
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Thursday, June 7, 2018 4:06:00 PM(UTC)
Can players disable ANNA from being able to set routes automatically at random intervals in single player?

The one and only.
#60 Posted : Thursday, June 7, 2018 10:26:07 PM(UTC)
Volkswagen? If so, what models?

-OrangeKey822342
#61 Posted : Thursday, June 7, 2018 10:28:05 PM(UTC)
Will Porsche have its own car pack again? Or will some (all) Porsches by Forzathon exclusive? I think I can speak for a lot of people that I you missed out on a Porsche Forzathon, and you don’t have 20 million dollars, you are screwed.

-OrangeKey822342
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Thursday, June 7, 2018 11:22:06 PM(UTC)
Q: How many people can take part in a single Multiplayer session? Previous titles had a limit of 12.
#63 Posted : Saturday, June 9, 2018 5:59:50 PM(UTC)

Just a little less than a day to get your questions in! Who's looking forward to tomorrow??

Still time to submit a question or click the thumbs up on any question in this thread that you like.

For the rules on how to post a question consult the first post in this thread.
 1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 1:53:19 PM(UTC)
Is "shared world" online mandatory? Can I just play single player campaign without the "shared world" like the previous FH games?
#65 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 3:43:08 PM(UTC)
Just saw this thread,hopefully not too late. Will homologization from FM7 be continued in FH4 or is it going back to the class upgrade system from previous games?
#66 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 4:04:29 PM(UTC)

How about that reveal huh?!

Since the Horizon 4 unveiling left us with a few questions of our own, we are going to extend the question deadline in this thread until 8pm PST tonight!

Get those questions in! Give a thumbs up to the questions you like!
 1 user liked this post.
#67 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 12:41:25 AM(UTC)
Well, as I'm sure most people have already asked about Toyota

Q. With FH4 being set in the UK, have you considered working with Top Gear to implement the track as part of the Horizon world?

Edited by user Monday, June 11, 2018 12:42:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#68 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 2:37:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
Is "shared world" online mandatory? Can I just play single player campaign without the "shared world" like the previous FH games?

Yes you can already been confirmed
#69 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 3:37:47 AM(UTC)
What can we expect in terms of music?
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 3:53:41 AM(UTC)
Any further information on buying houses and character customisation? I know we can now buy houses and change out drivers look but are we getting a feature where we can walk around our houses? Otherwise is there really any point in having the houses? I'm not complaining or anything I'm stoked but just wanted to know if that would be a feature
#71 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 4:12:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V562 Go to Quoted Post

How about that reveal huh?!

Since the Horizon 4 unveiling left us with a few questions of our own, we are going to extend the question deadline in this thread until 8pm PST tonight!

Get those questions in! Give a thumbs up to the questions you like!

Just a heads up, some of the questions in this thread have already been answered through the trailer and gameplay videos that went out last night :)
 4 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 12:31:18 PM(UTC)

Hey everyone,

We just left our session at the xbox showcase and we are happy to say we accomplished our mission!

Stay tuned because we sat down with Ralph Fulton and asked him some of our questions and more importantly, some of yours. We're going to do our best to try and have the interview up later today (June 11th).

We also have direct capture from the official E3 demo.

When the interview goes up we will post it here but if you want to know immediately, consider subscribing to MotorworldHype on YouTube YouTube.com/MotorworldHype and click the notification bell next to the subscribe button that way you will know asap when we upload a new video.

Thanks again to everyone who participated!

#73 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 12:36:00 PM(UTC)
Yours is always my favorite interview of E3, thanks for keeping us updated!
#74 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 1:35:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V562 Go to Quoted Post

Hey everyone,

We just left our session at the xbox showcase and we are happy to say we accomplished our mission!

Stay tuned because we sat down with Ralph Fulton and asked him some of our questions and more importantly, some of yours. We're going to do our best to try and have the interview up later today (June 11th).

We also have direct capture from the official E3 demo.

When the interview goes up we will post it here but if you want to know immediately, consider subscribing to MotorworldHype on YouTube YouTube.com/MotorworldHype and click the notification bell next to the subscribe button that way you will know asap when we upload a new video.

Thanks again to everyone who participated!

Just wondering, did you ask anything regarding the soundtrack? That's what I'm dying to know about since they didn't say anything about it unlike last year where they made it clear right away.
#75 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 1:55:55 PM(UTC)
I'm looking forward to seeing the interview.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error