25 Pages<<22232425PrevNext
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#576 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 8:48:07 AM(UTC)
With so many other hoppers why do people who do not want to play by the rules go in there? Why can't they wreck somewhere else. Now you go in there and everyone just tries to push you off so you get a penalty. Without the ramming/wrecking component there is no way to tell how well this works. Put this on in the ghost league, it would be a way better place to test this. Ranking system is also needed.

Edited by user Friday, April 26, 2019 8:48:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#577 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2019 12:09:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MakeMeLaugh27 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sentenza1591 Go to Quoted Post
The track limits in FM7 are what they are, deal with it.

Arguing over the track limits in FM7, based on the fact that running wider on turn X at track Y is allowed by Z sanctioning body, is like arguing over the 55mph speed limit on interstate highways in Washington DC, based on the fact that 85mph is allowed on the Texas State Highway 130.




Nope, they are bad and your example is horrible.

Track limits made by someone that doesn't know motorsport and doesn't watch motorsport. Very easy to draw a line around the tarmac and call it a job well done.

Disagree with you totally.

How does Turn 10 account for every racing series that has their own track limits? On the same track, the limits can change wildly depending on the series. The best way to do it is the way Turn 10 has done it. A very easy to understand, easy to see, consistent track limit for every course. Heck you can even turn on massive neon track limits that tell you if you're getting close to going past what is allowed. If you're extending or cutting at that point, it's on you, not Turn 10 imo.

Here's an example:

https://youtu.be/a8XzXMLVS4U

"the intent of IndyCar has been to not have to reinforce track limits when it's not needed."

Which comes back to my original point. You can't have the track limit system be accurate for every track, so If you're going to choose a track limit system, which series do you choose it from?
Rank: Racing Permit
 3 users liked this post.
#578 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2019 5:37:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post
Disagree with you totally.

How does Turn 10 account for every racing series that has their own track limits? On the same track, the limits can change wildly depending on the series. The best way to do it is the way Turn 10 has done it. A very easy to understand, easy to see, consistent track limit for every course. Heck you can even turn on massive neon track limits that tell you if you're getting close to going past what is allowed. If you're extending or cutting at that point, it's on you, not Turn 10 imo.

Here's an example:

https://youtu.be/a8XzXMLVS4U


Not asking that. But if you run wide on the astroturf that's within the limits, but not in Forza. The track limits are just a line around the tarmac, it's not realistic in any series and it's the most lazy form of track limits. If you call this a job well done, well, all I can say is I feel very sorry for you. But then again this is Forza, the meme of the racing games, so at the end of the day it's whatever, pretty much everyone that wanted to actually race moved on, so they can do whatever they want, the current players will be fine with anything.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#579 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2019 5:53:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MakeMeLaugh27 Go to Quoted Post
[quote=EpicEvan777;1088769]Disagree with you totally.

How does Turn 10 account for every racing series that has their own track limits? On the same track, the limits can change wildly depending on the series. The best way to do it is the way Turn 10 has done it. A very easy to understand, easy to see, consistent track limit for every course. Heck you can even turn on massive neon track limits that tell you if you're getting close to going past what is allowed. If you're extending or cutting at that point, it's on you, not Turn 10 imo.

Here's an example:

https://youtu.be/a8XzXMLVS4U


Not asking that. But if you run wide on the astroturf that's within the limits, but not in Forza. The track limits are just a line around the tarmac, it's not realistic in any series and it's the most lazy form of track limits. If you call this a job well done, well, all I can say is I feel very sorry for you. But then again this is Forza, the meme of the racing games, so at the end of the day it's whatever, pretty much everyone that wanted to actually race moved on, so they can do whatever they want, the current players will be fine with anything.[/quote

It sounds like you would have more fun if you moved on too rather than just bashing this game unless that's all you want to do....just sayin!

Rank: Racing Permit
#580 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2019 6:07:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dan the Dartman Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MakeMeLaugh27 Go to Quoted Post
[quote=EpicEvan777;1088769]Disagree with you totally.

How does Turn 10 account for every racing series that has their own track limits? On the same track, the limits can change wildly depending on the series. The best way to do it is the way Turn 10 has done it. A very easy to understand, easy to see, consistent track limit for every course. Heck you can even turn on massive neon track limits that tell you if you're getting close to going past what is allowed. If you're extending or cutting at that point, it's on you, not Turn 10 imo.

Here's an example:

https://youtu.be/a8XzXMLVS4U


Not asking that. But if you run wide on the astroturf that's within the limits, but not in Forza. The track limits are just a line around the tarmac, it's not realistic in any series and it's the most lazy form of track limits. If you call this a job well done, well, all I can say is I feel very sorry for you. But then again this is Forza, the meme of the racing games, so at the end of the day it's whatever, pretty much everyone that wanted to actually race moved on, so they can do whatever they want, the current players will be fine with anything.[/quote

It sounds like you would have more fun if you moved on too rather than just bashing this game unless that's all you want to do....just sayin!



I moved on a looooong time ago, can't really remember last time I played forza.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#581 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2019 4:30:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MakeMeLaugh27 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Dan the Dartman Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MakeMeLaugh27 Go to Quoted Post
[quote=EpicEvan777;1088769]Disagree with you totally.

How does Turn 10 account for every racing series that has their own track limits? On the same track, the limits can change wildly depending on the series. The best way to do it is the way Turn 10 has done it. A very easy to understand, easy to see, consistent track limit for every course. Heck you can even turn on massive neon track limits that tell you if you're getting close to going past what is allowed. If you're extending or cutting at that point, it's on you, not Turn 10 imo.

Here's an example:

https://youtu.be/a8XzXMLVS4U


Not asking that. But if you run wide on the astroturf that's within the limits, but not in Forza. The track limits are just a line around the tarmac, it's not realistic in any series and it's the most lazy form of track limits. If you call this a job well done, well, all I can say is I feel very sorry for you. But then again this is Forza, the meme of the racing games, so at the end of the day it's whatever, pretty much everyone that wanted to actually race moved on, so they can do whatever they want, the current players will be fine with anything.[/quote

It sounds like you would have more fun if you moved on too rather than just bashing this game unless that's all you want to do....just sayin!



I moved on a looooong time ago, can't really remember last time I played forza.


So why are you here now then .....if you don't play it why would you care how it is....unless you like being a TROLL

Rank: Racing Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#582 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2019 8:51:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dan the Dartman Go to Quoted Post
So why are you here now then .....if you don't play it why would you care how it is....unless you like being a TROLL


If the game actually got better, I would play it sometimes. But it didn't improve at all so far since I stopped, race regulations help, but with the current track limits it's really a small thing. It will just filter people that massively cut corners(so they can't faceroll to win races) and will ruin close racing, since going over a simple astroturf will grant you a 2s penalty, thanks to bad track limits. Ghost back markers is actually a way better feature than the current penalty system.

Also I heard nothing about a better ranked system, the current Forza League is terrible.
Rank: Racing Permit
#583 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2019 4:51:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Darksiders0777 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: EZT MAKO 6669 Go to Quoted Post
You do know it's still a BETA, right?


Yes, but in my opinion the system for now too simplistic, from penalties at every point of the track, it is enough to go outside even if nothing is gained, while the penalties must be given where there is a real advantage





You're right.

I would feel embarrassed, to make such a simple BETA, lack of penalty for car-destroyers. And penalty for victims of collisions. I'm feeling cheated, it seems like a trick to get us busy testing something that does not even need testing, just want to save time. They allow tunes, which falsify the FFB of the steering wheel, and that give wide advantage to those who use controls. Where the cars practically curve by themselves, using the FFB to compensate for movement in the simulated mode of xbox control. It's a shame that FM7 has come to this.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#584 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2019 6:36:17 AM(UTC)
So you need to understand, this is only the penalty portion they are testing. They know it needs work and there are areas that are not quite right. That is exactly why they made this BETA public, so that everyone can try it out and give their feedback on what is good and what is not so good, and where it needs improvement. Feedback can be given in a variety of places such as the support forum, the official Forza discord, and various social media sites. This is only phase one of the FRR system. Once the penalty portion is finalized and released, then the collision portion will be introduced. While nothing will ever be perfect, I do believe that when all is said and done the FRR system will go a long way in making public lobbies much better.

Instead of coming on here and complaining that it sucks and is stupid, why not get more involved and reach out on one of the above mentioned sites and offer some constructive feedback? You all have a unique opportunity to help improve this game, which you obviously all still want. Believe it or not, they are paying attention and are taking all feedback very seriously.
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#585 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2019 7:59:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EZT MAKO 6669 Go to Quoted Post
So you need to understand, this is only the penalty portion they are testing. They know it needs work and there are areas that are not quite right. That is exactly why they made this BETA public, so that everyone can try it out and give their feedback on what is good and what is not so good, and where it needs improvement. Feedback can be given in a variety of places such as the support forum, the official Forza discord, and various social media sites. This is only phase one of the FRR system. Once the penalty portion is finalized and released, then the collision portion will be introduced. While nothing will ever be perfect, I do believe that when all is said and done the FRR system will go a long way in making public lobbies much better.

Instead of coming on here and complaining that it sucks and is stupid, why not get more involved and reach out on one of the above mentioned sites and offer some constructive feedback? You all have a unique opportunity to help improve this game, which you obviously all still want. Believe it or not, they are paying attention and are taking all feedback very seriously.

Very well said...I agree with you as well!
Rank: Racing Permit
#586 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2019 9:34:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EZT MAKO 6669 Go to Quoted Post
So you need to understand, this is only the penalty portion they are testing. They know it needs work and there are areas that are not quite right. That is exactly why they made this BETA public, so that everyone can try it out and give their feedback on what is good and what is not so good, and where it needs improvement. Feedback can be given in a variety of places such as the support forum, the official Forza discord, and various social media sites. This is only phase one of the FRR system. Once the penalty portion is finalized and released, then the collision portion will be introduced. While nothing will ever be perfect, I do believe that when all is said and done the FRR system will go a long way in making public lobbies much better.

Instead of coming on here and complaining that it sucks and is stupid, why not get more involved and reach out on one of the above mentioned sites and offer some constructive feedback? You all have a unique opportunity to help improve this game, which you obviously all still want. Believe it or not, they are paying attention and are taking all feedback very seriously.







Well, from August 2017 until March 2018 to present this? Knowing that in August of 2018 they presented much more in the videos, and evolved nothing? You want to convince me that something will still be good for FM7? Do you think FM8 is stopped? Congratulations, you're a boy of faith !!!!!!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#587 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2019 10:03:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PapisLeal Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: EZT MAKO 6669 Go to Quoted Post
So you need to understand, this is only the penalty portion they are testing. They know it needs work and there are areas that are not quite right. That is exactly why they made this BETA public, so that everyone can try it out and give their feedback on what is good and what is not so good, and where it needs improvement. Feedback can be given in a variety of places such as the support forum, the official Forza discord, and various social media sites. This is only phase one of the FRR system. Once the penalty portion is finalized and released, then the collision portion will be introduced. While nothing will ever be perfect, I do believe that when all is said and done the FRR system will go a long way in making public lobbies much better.

Instead of coming on here and complaining that it sucks and is stupid, why not get more involved and reach out on one of the above mentioned sites and offer some constructive feedback? You all have a unique opportunity to help improve this game, which you obviously all still want. Believe it or not, they are paying attention and are taking all feedback very seriously.







Well, from August 2017 until March 2018 to present this? Knowing that in August of 2018 they presented much more in the videos, and evolved nothing? You want to convince me that something will still be good for FM7? Do you think FM8 is stopped? Congratulations, you're a boy of faith !!!!!!


Well, if you prefer to continue to think negatively, that's your right. I'd like to think maybe things will be better, and will do what I can to help in that endeavor. If it's all for naught, then silly me I guess.
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life!
Rank: Racing Permit
#588 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 2:04:15 PM(UTC)
Not sure which one of these threads Turn10 is regarding as the official thread.

My take on the Forza Race Regulations.

This type of "penalty system" is virtually unknown within the racing world. I'm not sure where any system such as this is implemented or how any system such as this whoul work within a racing venue.
There is a flag system which works well within the racing world and which seems to me would be an easy system to implement into the game. There are functions within the game which alert a driver to wrecks ahead and traffic ahead. It would seem easy to adjust this programming to a flag system.
This would bring a level of realism into the game which is more of what the players are looking for.
It's good to see an attempt at change. But I'm not sure if the change is going in the right direction.

Edited by user Monday, May 6, 2019 2:05:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Legend
#589 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 4:17:39 PM(UTC)
https://forums.forzamoto...Thread---April-2019.aspx
Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Rank: Racing Permit
#590 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 9:18:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AnakalaRon Go to Quoted Post
Not sure which one of these threads Turn10 is regarding as the official thread.

My take on the Forza Race Regulations.

This type of "penalty system" is virtually unknown within the racing world. I'm not sure where any system such as this is implemented or how any system such as this whoul work within a racing venue.
There is a flag system which works well within the racing world and which seems to me would be an easy system to implement into the game. There are functions within the game which alert a driver to wrecks ahead and traffic ahead. It would seem easy to adjust this programming to a flag system.
This would bring a level of realism into the game which is more of what the players are looking for.
It's good to see an attempt at change. But I'm not sure if the change is going in the right direction.





I agree, I believe it is more educational for someone who did not respect the rules, walk for 10 seconds with a flag of punishment, being outdated by only having 80% performance caused by punishment. Than 10 seconds at the end if you will not tell anything in your Forza career!
Rank: Racing Permit
#591 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 3:20:48 PM(UTC)
Here’s a thought, just spit-balling here; If T10 can refine track limit penalties to a high degree of accuracy, can the old “dirty lap” system be made redundant for next motorsport?

My issues with dirty lap system include; dirty lap for drafting, dirty lap for being drafted, invalid next lap for track limits before the final corner, but most notably…. an otherwise good lap made dirty by a small error (slow dirty lap) results in lesser grid position than those that blatantly cut corners (fast dirty lap).

Forza Race Regulations (yes, they need to be refined far more than current BETA) have the potential to measure to degree of the cut, extension or collision, which has to be better than grouping all “dirty laps” together doesn’t it?

For example, take hypothetical future lobby of 3 players; 1st player achieved a Clean and fast lap with no penalities – they will still be on top, 2nd player attempts clean lap but makes a mistake, receives a 1sec penality, 3rd player cuts corners blatantly but receives 10sec in penalties.

At present 2nd and 3rd positions would be the other way round. In a public lobby of 10 players it's too often that only 2 or 3 players actually record a clean lap. The Fastest dirty lap will be rewarded with the next grid position (3rd or 4th), I think the next grid position ought to belong to the player with the smallest mistake and/or penalty.

Just an idea …

Edited by user Wednesday, May 29, 2019 8:37:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#592 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 1:41:18 AM(UTC)
This might be off topic but... I think forza should look at gran trismo and take notes. because i really hate the current system for people who like to ram u at the first corner. it makes me mad. and Forza should also pair you with people your skill level. so if u like to crash into people u will be paired with them. yes it probably would be wonky at first, for when u just starting the game. but think about it if u avoid crashes u will be moved up in ranks.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#593 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 1:43:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Schumacher 9I Go to Quoted Post
Here’s a thought, just spit-balling here; If T10 can refine track limit penalties to a high degree of accuracy, can the old “dirty lap” system be made redundant for next motorsport?

My issues with dirty lap system include; dirty lap for drafting, dirty lap for being drafted, invalid next lap for track limits before the final corner, but most notably…. an otherwise good lap made dirty by a small error (slow dirty lap) results in lesser grid position than those that blatantly cut corners (fast dirty lap).

Forza Race Regulations (yes, they need to be refined far more than current BETA) have the potential to measure to degree of the cut, extension or collision, which has to be better than grouping all “dirty laps” together doesn’t it?

For example, take hypothetical future lobby of 3 players; 1st player achieved a Clean and fast lap with no penalities – they will still be on top, 2nd player attempts clean lap but makes a mistake, receives a 1sec penality, 3rd player cuts corners blatantly but receives 10sec in penalties.

At present 2nd and 3rd positions would be the other way round. In a public lobby of 10 players it's too often that only 2 or 3 players actually record a clean lap. The Fastest dirty lap will be rewarded with the next grid position (3rd or 4th), I think the next grid position ought to belong to the player with the smallest mistake and/or penalty.

Just an idea …


Rank: S-Class Racing License
#594 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 3:05:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Schumacher 9I Go to Quoted Post
Here’s a thought, just spit-balling here; If T10 can refine track limit penalties to a high degree of accuracy, can the old “dirty lap” system be made redundant for next motorsport?

My issues with dirty lap system include; dirty lap for drafting, dirty lap for being drafted, invalid next lap for track limits before the final corner, but most notably…. an otherwise good lap made dirty by a small error (slow dirty lap) results in lesser grid position than those that blatantly cut corners (fast dirty lap).

Forza Race Regulations (yes, they need to be refined far more than current BETA) have the potential to measure to degree of the cut, extension or collision, which has to be better than grouping all “dirty laps” together doesn’t it?

For example, take hypothetical future lobby of 3 players; 1st player achieved a Clean and fast lap with no penalities – they will still be on top, 2nd player attempts clean lap but makes a mistake, receives a 1sec penality, 3rd player cuts corners blatantly but receives 10sec in penalties.

At present 2nd and 3rd positions would be the other way round. In a public lobby of 10 players it's too often that only 2 or 3 players actually record a clean lap. The Fastest dirty lap will be rewarded with the next grid position (3rd or 4th), I think the next grid position ought to belong to the player with the smallest mistake and/or penalty.

Just an idea …

Few points to address here.

Unless you limit leaderboards to Rivals only, there needs to be a dirty lap function for drafting & being drafted. Otherwise you would get teams drafting one another or people in Free Play using Drivatars to do the exact same. It wouldn't be a level playing field if that was the case.

Your next lap is invalid if you go beyond the track limits in the last few corners or last sector. This has to stay otherwise you would have people cutting the last few corners to get a better speed going across the start/finish line. There's no reason for this to be removed.

As for making small errors, that's dependent on you not the system.

Also for those saying "look at GT Sport", my simple answer is no. The penalty system is terrible. You can literally bump someone out of the way and as long as they don't go off track, no penalty will be given. So it's completely fine to just force your way through as long as you don't push them beyond the track. It's such a poorly implemented system and don't even get me started on Slow Down penalties. They're absolutely pointless & cause more harm then good when you could very simply just add a time penalty at the end of the race, as they do in real motorsport.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#595 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 3:48:15 AM(UTC)
ALL the drivers at LeMans this year would amass an insane amount of penalty time for track limits violations ;)
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#596 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 4:41:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
ALL the drivers at LeMans this year would amass an insane amount of penalty time for track limits violations ;)

Under Investigation

You have been awarded at 1hr 32 minutes 25 seconds worth of time penalties LOL

In all seriousness however, it's very hard for Turn 10 to get the track limits correct because not every racing organization follows the same track limits on the same track. Look at the penultimate corner with the IndyCars at the COTA. If you took that line in F1, you'd receive a 5 second penalty each time.

Although, I do think that Forza could loosen up the reigns slightly. Currently, you have to have at least two tires within or on the white lines at all times. If Turn 10 changed that to one tire, it would free up people to push ever so slightly more on every track, regardless of the limits

I also think that they should re-draw some of the tracks. Most are perfect but some such as Le Mans, Sebring & Daytona do need a slight bit of work.

Edited by user Sunday, June 16, 2019 4:42:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#597 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 6:41:22 AM(UTC)
Why not actually analyze it and figure out which corner going slightly wide actually earns time? Do they not have some sort of beta/alpha team that can actually drive to test this stuff for them? I volunteered years ago to help with testing, but because i am critical of things i would have never gotten picked. They prefer people who are just going to praise the every move.

PTG Home

Race Team
Tester
Tuner
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#598 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 7:07:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PTG Baby Cow Go to Quoted Post
Why not actually analyze it and figure out which corner going slightly wide actually earns time? Do they not have some sort of beta/alpha team that can actually drive to test this stuff for them? I volunteered years ago to help with testing, but because i am critical of things i would have never gotten picked. They prefer people who are just going to praise the every move.


The marshal group was involved with the initial beta testing for FRR and I can assure you they were highly critical of certain things and quite vocal about things they didn't like. We don't cater to what they want to hear, we're very open and honest about everything. A good number of things were changed due to their feedback. Is it perfect, no, and probably never will be, but it is much improved from the original configuration. Improvements have also been made since they released the public beta, and they have welcomed feedback from users in the support forums.

Edited by user Monday, June 17, 2019 7:08:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#599 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 3:14:09 AM(UTC)
Any idea when the FRR will be available in class hoppers?

I'm really getting tired of playing either in the beta lobbies with the same stock, undriveable and pre-chosen cars, or in S class lobbies, where EVERYBODY keeps cutting and crashing.

As a result I do no more than one or two races per day.

Please don't tell me the FRR will only be finalized for FM8.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#600 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 6:40:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
ALL the drivers at LeMans this year would amass an insane amount of penalty time for track limits violations ;)

Under Investigation

You have been awarded at 1hr 32 minutes 25 seconds worth of time penalties LOL

In all seriousness however, it's very hard for Turn 10 to get the track limits correct because not every racing organization follows the same track limits on the same track. Look at the penultimate corner with the IndyCars at the COTA. If you took that line in F1, you'd receive a 5 second penalty each time.

Although, I do think that Forza could loosen up the reigns slightly. Currently, you have to have at least two tires within or on the white lines at all times. If Turn 10 changed that to one tire, it would free up people to push ever so slightly more on every track, regardless of the limits

I also think that they should re-draw some of the tracks. Most are perfect but some such as Le Mans, Sebring & Daytona do need a slight bit of work.


I don't know if Turn10 has tools in the machanics of them game to do it, but doing a heatmap of online races. using them to create fudge factors might help. Good example is turn one at the Glen. in most racing there wash out just over the rumble strip. @ the bus stop as well, the two inside strips get clipped.
25 Pages<<22232425PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error