2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 7:02:52 PM(UTC)
107.4 MB Xbox didn't catch the PC size but around the same. That's all I know 1.126.6755.0 Xbox One and 1.126.6755.2 PC

Edited by user Thursday, April 26, 2018 7:41:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 7:15:36 PM(UTC)
Same thing as I logged in tonight

Edited by user Thursday, April 26, 2018 7:17:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 7:44:03 PM(UTC)
(Title edit)

At that size, probably not new assets or features. This is probably a fix for
https://twitter.com/forz...tatus/988895446780162049
Originally Posted by: SOY Go to Quoted Post
We have identified the cause of the issue where some players are encountering an unresponsive state when loading the game. We are working on getting a fix out to players as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

or possibly the livery issue https://twitter.com/forz...tatus/988575814575837185

Edited by user Thursday, April 26, 2018 7:50:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 8:02:18 PM(UTC)
thanks Max
 4 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 8:05:37 PM(UTC)
That's great that they fixed those things. But you would figure with everyone pointing and laughing at turn 10 over the 1980 Porsche 924 Carrera Widebody option and the 1997 civic type r fiasco, making both of those cars look very very bad, I was hoping those 2 fixes would be in this patch but nope. Maybe in the next 6 months if we're lucky.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 9:52:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tyler13391 Go to Quoted Post
That's great that they fixed those things. But you would figure with everyone pointing and laughing at turn 10 over the 1980 Porsche 924 Carrera Widebody option and the 1997 civic type r fiasco, making both of those cars look very very bad, I was hoping those 2 fixes would be in this patch but nope. Maybe in the next 6 months if we're lucky.

1932 Ford took almost three... :( And the car remains with a small bug in the stock decal (no colored outline on the doors).

However, since no one is gonna use this car with a stock paint in the first place, I guess it can be called "fixed".

DLC cars have a better chance of getting fixed, it seems, as the April update fixed cars such as the Colorado and the Group 44 Jaguar, which had been introduced in March.

Edited by user Thursday, April 26, 2018 9:53:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 4 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 9:57:48 PM(UTC)
You'd think that at some point, they might've gotten around to doing something about the headlights that may or may not actually function in night races, particularly on circuits where the lighting at the track is just not enough, like VIR...
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 10:09:09 PM(UTC)
yes,yes,yes, bring out new headlights ! I don´t drive the night races, because I can´t see anything :-( :-( :-(
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 10:50:41 PM(UTC)
Noticed the Focus RS is still wearing the ST steering wheel from Horizon 3 while we're at it..
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 10:54:02 PM(UTC)
This update has caused me major issues.

Started Forza but this didn't load and no message came up for an update. I then noticed in games/apps it said FM7 updating but nothing was happening. I selected cancel update and restarted my Xbox. Upon restarting, FM7 has for someone reason uninstalled and now I am having to reinstall the game. If I have lost my saved game file in the cloud then I shall be livid.

I had obtained all the possible cars, level 44, massive collection of tunes which many were shared.

Edited by user Thursday, April 26, 2018 10:55:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 11:45:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPS IVORBIGUN Go to Quoted Post

Started Forza but this didn't load and no message came up for an update. I then noticed in games/apps it said FM7 updating but nothing was happening. I selected cancel update and restarted my Xbox. Upon restarting, FM7 has for someone reason uninstalled and now I am having to reinstall the game. If I have lost my saved game file in the cloud then I shall be livid.

I had obtained all the possible cars, level 44, massive collection of tunes which many were shared.

Has happened to AJT as well

It's now a thing on xbone that if you cancel an update it will for some reason uninstall the whole game and you need to download it all again
Has happened to me and quite a few others with the xbox live downloading issue a couple of weeks ago
#12 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 12:13:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

It's now a thing on xbone that if you cancel an update it will for some reason uninstall the whole game and you need to download it all again
Has happened to me and quite a few others with the xbox live downloading issue a couple of weeks ago

Do you think my game save will be safe. That is my main concern as my connection is decent and downloading isn't so much of a problem. Greatly appreciate your response.

#13 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 12:24:19 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]!!!! On PC and the update was failing, saying i didnt have enough disk space... so i canceled the update thinking maybe something got corrupted because i was messing with my internet's router not realizing the game was trying to update. Now it's making me redownload the WHOLE GAME ALL OVER AGAIN.... All I have to say is Microsoft/Turn10 are soooooooo lucky i'm not on a restricted data internet plan, or i'd be SUPER **** ed!!!!!! I'm already annoyed [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] cuz i wanted to do some racing before i went to bed, but now that's nearly impossible... I know they want to encrypt the game files and everything to counter any piracy attempts, but c'mon, this is absurd... Making your users redownload a game that's well over 100GB's all because they canceled a small ~100mb patch.... *sigh*

Edited by user Friday, April 27, 2018 12:42:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 12:45:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Do you think my game save will be safe. That is my main concern as my connection is decent and downloading isn't so much of a problem. Greatly appreciate your response.

Your game save should be fine
It's only the game that gets redownloaded
Never had an issue with my game saves
Only seems to affect people who cancel their game save synchronization

I never had any game save issues with any of the games I've had to redownload in the past 2 weeks

Edited by user Friday, April 27, 2018 12:46:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 12:50:11 AM(UTC)
Cheers talby71 appreciate your help.
#16 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 1:54:10 AM(UTC)
20minutes in and I'm at 9.5% in, and that's on a 100+Mbps connection.
#17 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 2:19:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Eeyore Au Go to Quoted Post
20minutes in and I'm at 9.5% in, and that's on a 100+Mbps connection.

Yes it's terribly slow don't know why... spent 15minutes to download 100Mb with a 50Mbps connection.

Luckily enough I could start the game and play with no issue.
#18 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 7:03:55 AM(UTC)
It seems like for the past year, any updates for Xbox one games, particularly Turn 10 games, take forever to download.

I have a 60+ Mbps download connection, yet the updates only download between 100-400 Kbps.

And that's with the One connected straight to the modem, and nothing else using the internet. It sucks, but I'm used to it now, unfortunately.
#19 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 9:12:26 AM(UTC)
From the official Release Notes thread in the Tech Support forum:

Originally Posted by: SOY Go to Quoted Post
April 26th, 2018
Today’s update for Forza Motorsport 7 addresses an issue where some players were encountering an unresponsive state when loading the game.

#20 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 11:17:36 AM(UTC)
I've another problem with FM7. Since the update the game is very shakey when playing freemode, rivals and multiplayer. It is very annoying to drive with, hope they will fix it soon!

Edited by user Friday, April 27, 2018 11:18:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 11:31:05 AM(UTC)
Slow to download, unresponsive on initial start afterwards, and 30 minutes of fiddling with a livery have just been lost to a total system freeze.

Congrats Turn10.......keep on Turn10'ing!

Just remember, a room full of infinite monkeys with typewriters, will eventually put together the complete works of Shakespeare

Edited by user Friday, April 27, 2018 11:34:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 1:36:30 PM(UTC)
I haven't had the headlights off at night bug in a very long time. Now I get the new patch ,and what happens when I drive the GT40 on nurb GP at night?

Pitch black.

Wow.
Thank you.
#23 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 4:23:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XRC DriftGear Go to Quoted Post
I've another problem with FM7. Since the update the game is very shakey when playing freemode, rivals and multiplayer. It is very annoying to drive with, hope they will fix it soon!

Same here, download of the patch was no problem, installed without a problem as well.
Carreer races are like a multiplayer race with a group of people who have serious lag issues. I tried a few times to do a carreer race, but this is undrivable so I quit the race.
It feels like there are interlacing issues with the game feed or the gpu has to do more work then it used to. I noticed the xbox was getting warmer due to the fan making more noice then normal.

Hope this get fixed real soon! There is no way i am going to be able to set a better time at dubai this weekend with this problem.
F2 F3 F4 FH1 F5 FH2 F6 FH3 F7 FH4
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 5:56:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: clairvoyant nl Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XRC DriftGear Go to Quoted Post

Same here, download of the patch was no problem, installed without a problem as well.
Carreer races are like a multiplayer race with a group of people who have serious lag issues. I tried a few times to do a carreer race, but this is undrivable so I quit the race.
It feels like there are interlacing issues with the game feed or the gpu has to do more work then it used to. I noticed the xbox was getting warmer due to the fan making more noice then normal.

Hope this get fixed real soon! There is no way i am going to be able to set a better time at dubai this weekend with this problem.

have you tried a full shutdown of your console not just turning on and off
I'm having absolutely none of the issues anybody is having but I always do a full shutdown of the console including pulling the power cable out every time there is an update on any game, especially since there was also a console update during the week
#25 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 2:39:00 AM(UTC)
I can confirm there's stuttering in career but not as serious as people are experiencing. It remains even after a full power cycle.

Since it's not present in Free Play and the Drivatar designs as well as customization don't show in Free Play (a bug, of course), I suspect it has something to do with connection to and from the cloud.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error