#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 2:33:44 AM(UTC)
I have been using the G27 to play Forza 6 Apex (PC) for some time ( more than 6 months i guess).

Then one day when I plugged in the G27 and play, the game keep pressing the down button.

So every time I got into a menu / sub-menu, the game always pull itself to the bottom selection ( car, track, game settings etc. )

Also I could not change the game control settings because the game keep switching itself back and forth between keyboard control

and G27 control.

I tried reinstall the game and reset all the settings but it does not work, so I was thinking if anyone have encountered the same problem,

and hopefully had a solution to this, thank you !
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 6:50:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: THOMUS VERCETTI Go to Quoted Post
I have been using the G27 to play Forza 6 Apex (PC) for some time ( more than 6 months i guess).

Then one day when I plugged in the G27 and play, the game keep pressing the down button.

So every time I got into a menu / sub-menu, the game always pull itself to the bottom selection ( car, track, game settings etc. )

Also I could not change the game control settings because the game keep switching itself back and forth between keyboard control

and G27 control.

I tried reinstall the game and reset all the settings but it does not work, so I was thinking if anyone have encountered the same problem,

and hopefully had a solution to this, thank you !

Might get more help in the Apex forum
https://forums.forzamoto...-6--Apex-Discussion.aspx

Notification

Icon
Error