3 Pages123Next
 6 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 10:39:30 AM(UTC)
Go to https://watch.forzarc.com/, log in and do the following:

1) Answer a poll to get the 2010 Audi TT-RS
2) Retweet one of the tweets from the Twitter panel to get a 1996 Ferrari F50 GT
3) Complete two polls during the stream to get the 2010 Ferrari 599 GTO
4) Watch 60 minutes of the stream to get the Astronaut Modern driver gear

STARTING TODAY THESE EVENTS ARE GONNA BE WEEKLY SO MAKE SURE YOU GRAB THE PRIZES EACH WEDNESDAY.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:01:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 10:46:44 AM(UTC)
Awesome! Thank you! First two quests completed.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 10:48:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Awesome! Thank you! First two quests completed.

I knew there was a stream today, because I wanted to watch how the series is gonna unfold, and I got suspicious... :D

I got two as well and I REALLY wanted that Audi, lol.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 10:53:28 AM(UTC)
Dang, already have everything that's up for grabs today!

For the Twitter quest, be aware that you do not need an account - go into the Twitter tab and click the Retweet button under any tweet. It will pop out a box for you to log in to Twitter - doesn't matter if you do or don't, the quest will now be complete.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 10:54:32 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the heads up, kinda sad the devs can't bother to announce this kinda stuff some days in advance
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:00:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jungsten Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the heads up, kinda sad the devs can't bother to announce this kinda stuff some days in advance

I think they really expect us to read the main website every day.

I remember there being a pop up when I started the game a couple days ago but I think it was for a new Rivals event and not the ForzaRC stream.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:01:42 AM(UTC)
It's been mentioned for a week even in the Week in Review.
I'm sure it even popped up in the game before you get to the menus.
You cant help people who dont take notice of things. Thing is these are the people who moan the most when they miss out.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:07:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Go to https://watch.forzarc.com/, log in and do the following:

1) Answer a poll to get the 2010 Audi TT-RS
2) Retweet one of the tweets from the Twitter panel to get a 1996 Ferrari F50 GT
3) Complete two polls during the stream to get the 2010 Ferrari 599 GTO
4) Watch 60 minutes of the stream to get the Astronaut Modern driver gear

STARTING TODAY THESE EVENTS ARE GONNA BE WEEKLY SO MAKE SURE YOU GRAB THE PRIZES EACH WEDNESDAY.

I believe it's every other Wednesday, but I could be wrong.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:12:12 AM(UTC)
I remember there being a pop up when I started the game a couple days ago but I think it was for a new Rivals event and not the ForzaRC stream.

This was in the game when I booted up this morning:

#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:12:49 AM(UTC)
Thanks NightDriver7800
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:20:26 AM(UTC)
Wow thanks for posting! Any idea how often the poll questions come up during the stream? Really would be nice to get that GTO.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:21:08 AM(UTC)
Thank you for posting this.
One of "The 50"
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:29:09 AM(UTC)
The polls are in the breaks between the races.
There have been 2 already.
Poll for race 3 will be soon.
#14 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:29:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

This was in the game when I booted up this morning:

You're right, I haven't played today but I'm sure there was another pop up like this a couple days ago.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#15 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:30:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BSR ClearSlider Go to Quoted Post
Wow thanks for posting! Any idea how often the poll questions come up during the stream? Really would be nice to get that GTO.

There have been 2 so far, one before the stream started and one about 20 minutes in.

#16 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:36:05 AM(UTC)
Thanks I got the first 2 and now watching to get the other 2
I live my life one design at a time!!!!!
#17 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:39:04 AM(UTC)
If you click on "Schedule" panel you'll find the times for all the events. They'll go on all day as right now the EMEA events are airing and tonight will be North America's turn.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#18 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 11:41:51 AM(UTC)
Thank you for posting this.

For reference on the cars:

2010 Audi TT RS Coupe - Previous reward for participating in November Bounty Hunter rival
2010 Ferrari 599 GTO - Previous reward for beating Phil Spencer in December Bounty Hunter rival
1996 Ferrari F50 GT - Openly available for purchase (I believe, not at home right now)

For those obsessively collecting cars since launch, little to complain about here if missed.
 6 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 12:25:15 PM(UTC)
And here we go again with some other stupid "quests" and forced advertisement/livestream to get access to cars we already paid.

No way.
No
No
And no.

I'm not creating external accounts to get that.
Nope
Nope
And nope.

Thank you T10, "To infinity and beyond" for a new low every week.

... But it seems i'm starting to be the only one here understanding how irrespectful it is.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 11, 2018 12:35:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 12:39:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post
And here we go again with some other stupid "quests" and forced advertisement/livestream to get access to cars we already paid.

No way.
No
No
And no.

Nope
Nope
And nope.

... But it seems i'm starting to be the only one here understanding how irrespectful it is.

All of these cars have been previously available from other events. A Twitter account is not necessary, which was stated during the last discussion. As a matter of fact, there really isn't a need to create an external account at all in order to get these prizes, your Xbox/Microsoft account works for this as well.

5 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 12:51:16 PM(UTC)

No way.
No
No
And no.

Nope
Nope
And nope.

All of these cars have been previously available from other events. A Twitter account is not necessary, which was stated during the last discussion. As a matter of fact, there really isn't a need to create an external account at all in order to get these prizes, your Xbox/Microsoft account works for this as well.

1) Yes, they were available, which was not the case for the previous batch. What about next wednesday ? and afterward ?
2) Actually there is : You need to create a Gfinity Account + Link it to microsoft account, which shoud not be mandatory to get PAID STUFF !!
3) This is forced advertisement and taking player as hostage : You have to Watch 60 minutes of a channel +social activities you don't care to get cars. Doesn't matter if you really need to send messages in the end, you don't need to be very smart to see that the whole purpose of these operations are to force people to promote their game. If you don't see what's wrong in it, i'm sorry but there's nothing more i can do. It's just plainly indefensible.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 11, 2018 12:53:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 1:21:13 PM(UTC)

No way.
No
No
And no.

Nope
Nope
And nope.

1) Yes, they were available, which was not the case for the previous batch. What about next wednesday ? and afterward ?
2) Actually there is : You need to create a Gfinity Account + Link it to microsoft account, which shoud not be mandatory to get PAID STUFF !!
3) This is forced advertisement and taking player as hostage : You have to Watch 60 minutes of a channel +social activities you don't care to get cars. Doesn't matter if you really need to send messages in the end, you don't need to be very smart to see that the whole purpose of these operations are to force people to promote their game. If you don't see what's wrong in it, i'm sorry but there's nothing more i can do. It's just plainly indefensible.

"You have to watch" They do you the favor of giving you a schedule for the events and you still think it's hard work to leave the stream on while doing other stuff and randomly vote on the polls between events every now and then.

It's not the nicest thing but it's far from being as horrible as you say.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#23 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 1:27:40 PM(UTC)

No way.
No
No
And no.

Nope
Nope
And nope.

The GFinity account is only needed to participate in the races, watching the stream only requires your Microsoft account. You don't even have to watch the stream, just leave it running for 60 minutes and go do something else.

Do you not watch TV because the "force you to watch advertisements?" It's not taking anyone hostage.

#24 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 1:28:55 PM(UTC)

No way.
No
No
And no.

Nope
Nope
And nope.

"You have to watch" They do you the favor of giving you a schedule for the events and you still think it's hard work to leave the stream on while doing other stuff and randomly vote on the polls between events every now and then.

It's not the nicest thing but it's far from being as horrible as you say.

How to get 3 and 4 now?

#25 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 1:31:55 PM(UTC)
Watch again at 6pm Pacific. It may be the same quests or there may be different rewards.
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error