7 Pages<<567Prev
#151 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2018 11:50:50 AM(UTC)
Lets say 1:41.850 is the final time, if i get a 1:43.850 or better i get the Disco suit Driver Gear right?
#152 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2018 2:59:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hugo andrade Go to Quoted Post
Lets say 1:41.850 is the final time, if i get a 1:43.850 or better i get the Disco suit Driver Gear right?

Yes.

I hope he doesn't get any faster. This car is horrible! Worst BH event so far. :(
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#153 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2018 6:59:57 PM(UTC)
Hopefully he's done. Just put in a 41.650. Still a few hour left in the US though until Sunday is over.
#154 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2018 8:41:19 PM(UTC)
Anyone care to explain how Tanner managed a clean time when his replay shows two substantial wall taps?
Anyone remember Redline Tuning?
 1 user liked this post.
#155 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2018 10:38:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Polish Person Go to Quoted Post
Anyone care to explain how Tanner managed a clean time when his replay shows two substantial wall taps?

Depends how you define "substantial". It's very possible to clip the wall without dirtying your lap.

I believe the lap is dirtied by force of impact, not duration. Similar to how skill chains are broken in Horizon.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#156 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 3:39:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

Depends how you define "substantial". It's very possible to clip the wall without dirtying your lap.

I believe the lap is dirtied by force of impact, not duration. Similar to how skill chains are broken in Horizon.

There are a few places on this track where you can tap the wall and not dirty your lap, I know that from experience.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#157 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 6:38:08 AM(UTC)
When will the rewards be handed out for beating Tanner Foust times I beat both and still no rewards for it, if Forza could reward me i would be very greatful
 1 user liked this post.
#158 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 7:09:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DEATHWISH198510 Go to Quoted Post
When will the rewards be handed out for beating Tanner Foust times I beat both and still no rewards for it, if Forza could reward me i would be very greatful

You’ll receive your rewards when everyone else does. Is the event even over yet? Have a little patience.
#159 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 8:06:11 AM(UTC)
This was an interesting track just for the alternative line it took to get a quick time. Lots of sacrificing time in entry to gain on exit. I actually liked the car. It was easy to throw around and be aggressive with on the wheel, which is a rarity in Forza.
#160 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 8:37:27 AM(UTC)
When I looked an hour ago, Tanner was ranked 1340 out of 32,000 worldwide players. Triton edged him out with a 1:41.719

#161 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 8:47:59 AM(UTC)
I’m just happy to have been within 2 seconds of Tanner’s final time :)
#162 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 10:20:19 AM(UTC)

I can also confirm you can "wall tap" lightly without getting a dirty lap. I've done it a few times. Fortunately for me, my best cleanest lap doesn't involve a wall tap.

Originally Posted by: DEATHWISH198510 Go to Quoted Post

The event ends today, so no prizes have been sent yet. You'll get them when they become available.

Overall, this isn't one of my stronger tracks. Barely race here as it is. I'm guessing that 1:41.850 is Foust's final time? If that's the case, then I just barely made it with a 01:41.595.
#163 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 11:44:57 AM(UTC)
Another Trans Am in the bag!

I'm glad it's over, though. This car is one of the worst I've driven in the game. The Levante is better! (no joke)

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#164 Posted : Tuesday, May 1, 2018 1:50:48 PM(UTC)
I was expecting this to be a cake walk but nope proved me wrong lol managed to get into the 1:40-1:39s and it took a lot of ghost switching to accomplish this lol overall challenge wasn't bad but I hated the track with a passion.
#165 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 7:10:15 AM(UTC)
I though for sure the Tanner Foust driver gear would come with beating his time, that’s a bit disappointing. Oh well. It was fun
#166 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 4:35:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OnePoint21GWs Go to Quoted Post
I though for sure the Tanner Foust driver gear would come with beating his time, that’s a bit disappointing. Oh well. It was fun

They stated from before it began what the rewards were
And that wasn't one of them..although quite a few people thought it should be..it would have made sense
#167 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 9:28:29 PM(UTC)
Glad my 1:41.399 was enough to get me through in the end, had to travel for work Sunday-Tuesday (Aus time) which meant that I was leaving myself exposed to Tanner doing a late charge and me not being able to respond before the event closed.
#168 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2018 1:01:08 AM(UTC)
Anybody else had their rewards for the Tanner Foust Challenge not show up in the game after you have downloaded the messages ?
#169 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 1:52:11 PM(UTC)
Why not a Sebastien Ogier challenge?... Or better, the Sebastien Loeb challenge?... ❤ T10 || PG ❤
something for your Mind, your Body & your Soul
7 Pages<<567Prev

Notification

Icon
Error