This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
11 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 1:22:22 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - don't troll this thread - MM]

Edited by user Friday, April 6, 2018 1:37:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 1:33:30 PM(UTC)
Was really thinking Porsche Panamera Gran Turismo or E63 AMG wagon for clue 1, but deep down probably either Stelvio or Levante..

Clue 6, probably the Nissan race car that was leaked.

Clue 7, Mclaren Senna?

Edited by user Friday, April 6, 2018 1:36:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

🇨🇦
#28 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 1:49:30 PM(UTC)
Clue 1- Maserati Lavante

Clue 2-Honda Civic GRC?

Clue 3-?

Clue 4-Lexus GT3

Clue 5-?

Clue 6-?

Clue 7-?
#29 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 2:24:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: johniwanna Go to Quoted Post
Car 7
I still can’t decide if it is more beauty or more beast. We will leave it up to you to decide.

Please please please be the Penske/Mercedes PC-23 IndyCar.
#30 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 3:07:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - don't troll this thread - MM]

My apologies, but I think "troll" is a little extreme. I was asking a legitimate question, wasn't trying to editorialize at all. I'm sorry that's how you read it.
#31 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 3:08:40 PM(UTC)
I'm just going to go for weird options that there is a tiny chance of but probably all wrong

Clue 1: Morris Minor Traveller, just because it's practical but would be awesome for a epic journey.

Clue 2: No idea

Clue 3: I would say a old 911 RSR or even a RUF yellowbird? I know it's unlikely but just maybe with the Saleens etc.

Clue 4: Ford GT90, it got everyone's attention and had a known presence though was never really part of the battle as never got out of being a concept.

Clue 5: MG Metro 6r4 because it was a rally car that was put onto road that was easy to turn back into a rally car.

Clue 6: Mazda 323f Lantis 2l V6, just why hasn't this been in a Forza? it's a crazy little hatchback that would be so much fun to play around with or even give us the AZ1 as this needs to be in a Forza too,

Clue 7: Mazda Furai because it's a true beast whilst also being a piece of art.
#32 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 3:21:15 PM(UTC)
Car 7 - Genesis G90
 1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 3:32:12 PM(UTC)
1. Dodge Journey
2. 1968 Datsun Bluebird- based on the BMW 1600
3. Porsche 917- Classic Le Mans car sold for $14m
4. Tyrrell P34- 6-wheeled F1 car, never won a championship
5. Toyota MR2?- 90s version was a very capable Racecar/sports car, 2000s version was very easy to create a fantastic track toy
6. No clue
7. McLaren 720S- one of the most beautiful McLarens ever and it had 700+hp
#34 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 3:32:58 PM(UTC)
Clue 2 - Nissan Sunny GTiR
#35 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 3:40:03 PM(UTC)
If the Porsche isn't a variation of the 917, then perhaps a 911R from 1967?

The fourth clue is most likely a race car notorious for something other than its speed. People have speculated the Jordan 191 in the past... It was Schumacher's debut car and he put it in P11 at Spa.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#36 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 3:46:35 PM(UTC)

April DLC Clue Thread

Car 1
Sure, it’s practical, but it really is an epic journey.

2018 Bentley Continental GT

Car 2
It may set in the west but it’s more important that the rising begins in the east.

2018 Honda Civic Type R

Car 3
Are there any affordable classic Porsches left? Maybe, but this isn’t one of them.

It's not a Porsche

Car 4
They weren’t really part of the battle, but they certainly made their presence known.

Nissan GTP

Car 5
The first was a race car you could drive on the road. The second was a road car you could adapt to race. Baby steps.

ApolloN

Car 6
Oops! But seriously, in my seriously awesome opinion, this is a car that belongs in Forza.

Ford Model T

Car 7
I still can’t decide if it is more beauty or more beast. We will leave it up to you to decide.

Ferrari 812 Superfast

2 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 3:49:28 PM(UTC)
Quote:
Car 1 - Sure, it’s practical, but it really is an epic journey.

Dodge Journey or Mitsubishi Delicia

Quote:
Car 2 - It may set in the west but it’s more important that the rising begins in the east.

Nissan NV Cargo

Quote:
Car 3 - Are there any affordable classic Porsches left? Maybe, but this isn’t one of them.

Porsche Muscan

Quote:
Car 4 - They weren’t really part of the battle, but they certainly made their presence known.

Maus tank

Quote:
Car 5- The first was a race car you could drive on the road. The second was a road car you could adapt to race. Baby steps.

John Bridge Adams light-rail vehicle

Quote:
Car 6 - Oops! But seriously, in my seriously awesome opinion, this is a car that belongs in Forza.

LEGO Technic Hovercraft

Quote:
Car 7 - I still can’t decide if it is more beauty or more beast. We will leave it up to you to decide.

Ford Rockzilla

(🤪🤪 - So looking forward to the Maus tank Rivals...)
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 6:28:35 PM(UTC)
Thinking about it some more, I really think clue 1 is the Alfa Romeo Stelvio.

1. it's practical
2. Stelvio pass is an epic journey

🇨🇦
 1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 6:40:30 PM(UTC)
Car 1 - 2014 Honda Bisimoto Engineering Odyssey (A guess from the hint that "new canvas" and "car pack of April include two cars of the same manufacturer." This car also appeared in Top Gear USA)

Car2 - 2018 Honda Civic Type-R

Car 3 - 1964 Porsche 904

Car 4 - 1985 Nissan #33 Electramotive Engineering GTP ZX-Turbo

Car 5 - 2017 Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG 003

Car 6 - 2018 Maserati Levante (The so-called "SUV of this month"! )

Car 7 - 2019 Chevrolet Camaro

Edited by user Monday, April 9, 2018 5:45:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#40 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 7:07:43 PM(UTC)
If there've only been two correct guesses, I guess I have some changes to make.

Car 1

If not the Grand Safari, we'll go with another 70's American classic. It's got a cop motor, a 440-cubic-inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. Only thing wrong is it needs a new cigarette lighter. The 1974 Dodge Monaco makes the most epic journey, a mission from God.

Car 2
It may set in the west but it’s more important that the rising begins in the east.

1973 Nissan Sunny Excellent GX 1400 ... I mean, look at it.

I like to think this is the other correct one, given that it would be the second from Nissan and whatnot. More likely, though, its that Nissan Pulsar GTI-R which I have to admit fits slightly better since it was only called Sunny in "the West".

Car 3
Are there any affordable classic Porsches left? Maybe, but this isn’t one of them.

Since it's not the 917, my hope is that it's an even rarer, potentially more expensive car like the 1939 Porsche 64, of which I believe only one remains.

Car 4
They weren’t really part of the battle, but they certainly made their presence known.

If not the AMC Spirit, perhaps another car that did well in its racing class but was far from the leader. Maybe the 1960 DB HBR-4 that won the S850 class at Le Mans in 1960 with a 15th place overall finish.

Car 5
The first was a race car you could drive on the road. The second was a road car you could adapt to race. Baby steps.

I really thought the McLaren fit very well, but if it's wrong, perhaps it's and Allard. The 40s Allard J1 was built as a competition car, but the Allard J2 that succeeded it was built as a street sports car for the American market that nevertheless made its way to many racing competitions at all levels, including at Le Mans.

Car 6
Oops! But seriously, in my seriously awesome opinion, this is a car that belongs in Forza.

Got to be that leaked Nissan GTP ZX-Turbo

Car 7

Maybe going supercar is the wrong direction here. Perhaps the Equus Bass 770. I still don't know if anyone really knows what to make of that car.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 10, 2018 2:50:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 7:35:47 PM(UTC)
#1 1994 Renault Espace F1 or 1985 Porsche B 32

#2 1995 Honda CR-X Del Sol

#3 1939 Porsche Type 64

#4 1967 Matra MS630

#5 1966 Matra-Bonnet Djet 5 S

#6 1990 Nissan GTP ZX-Turbo

#7 ???

Edited by user Friday, April 6, 2018 8:32:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 8:35:59 PM(UTC)
Car 1
2018 Ferrari Portofino

Car 2
2018 Toyota Supra Gazoo Racing Concept

Car 3
1970 Porsche 917K

Car 4
2016 NIO EP9

Car 5
2014 SCG 003

Car 6
2018 Mercedes-AMG Project One

Car 7
2017 Apollo IE Intensa Emozione / 2018 AM Valkyrie

Turn 10 Studios you're still dreaming with FH4 old american "brick" slower, all terrain/family and ugly road cars for racing games, jaja. LOL.
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 8:54:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: baritone mike Go to Quoted Post
Car 1

Honda Odyssey

Yes!
#44 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 9:02:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Herini NP Go to Quoted Post
Car 1
2018 Ferrari Portofino

Car 2
2018 Toyota Supra Gazoo Racing Concept

Car 3
1970 Porsche 917K

Car 4
2016 NIO EP9

Car 5
2014 SCG 003

Car 6
2018 Mercedes-AMG Project One

Car 7
2017 Apollo IE Intensa Emozione / 2018 AM Valkyrie

Turn 10 Studios you're still dreaming with FH4 old american "brick" slower, all terrain/family and ugly road cars for racing games, jaja. LOL.

If this was the pack, I would take back every bad thing I ever said about Turn 10!
 1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 9:30:11 PM(UTC)
Can only be the nissan ZX turbo GTP. In 85 this car was far away to winning championships

The other clues no idea. As the clue thread started in FM6 it was much easier. Now it can be everything or nothing but a SUV or truck should be in "looool"
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 10:20:24 PM(UTC)
#47 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 11:57:06 PM(UTC)
Clue 1. Mercedes S-class
Clue 2. Honda Civic Type-R '18
Clue 3. Porsche diesel Junior L108
Clue 4. Hyundai I30N
Clue 5. x
Clue 6. BMW I8 (HMA)
Clue 7. Aston Martin Vantage '18

Edited by user Saturday, April 7, 2018 12:08:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#48 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 1:01:17 AM(UTC)
1 . VW Jetta Sportswagon 2014
2. Lexus LFA
3. porsche 917 K 1970 ( or another similar 917 )
4. ???
5. ???
6. corvette c6 zr1 r
7. Studebaker Avanti
#49 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 1:27:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: johniwanna Go to Quoted Post
Here are your clues for the April Car Pack. Car 1

Please not this ugly Alfa SUV after the geat Giulia.

Car 2

Please no Tacoma or sth like this.

Car 3

Is there any expensive classic Porsche SUV left? ( ⸟ ͟ل͜ ⸟ ) *think* Does a 2002 Cayenne Turbo S count as classic?^^

Car 4

Please no Chevy S10.

Car 5

Any Dakar SU... Rallycar?

Car 6

Please not another natural aspirated 6 cylinder 2,5t pick up.

Car 7

Please no new G-Wagon.
#50 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 1:34:10 AM(UTC)
Car 6 : 1985 Nissan #83 Electramotive Engineering GTP ZX-Turbo
Because, "oops" with your leaked of april rivals :
Quote:
Put your fastest lap to the test in the 1985 Nissan #83 Electramotive Engineering GTP ZX-Turbo at Mugello Full Circuit. Set a time in this event between 4/1 and 4/30 midnight Pacific to earn the Minecraft Creeper Driver Gear
11 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error