This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
11 Pages<<91011Prev
#251 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 1:39:30 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Thursday, April 12, 2018 8:44:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#252 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 3:47:47 AM(UTC)
I highly doubt it's wrong.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#253 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 5:29:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
I highly doubt it's wrong.

I would crack up if the pack was wrong but the only change would be a Dodge Journey or Plymouth Voyager in place of the Honda Odyssey. The world would come to an end.
#254 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 10:19:03 AM(UTC)
When is this pack being released? I thought it was supposed to be out today at 10am est. What happened?
#255 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 10:24:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KrisRayZaRot Go to Quoted Post
When is this pack being released? I thought it was supposed to be out today at 10am est. What happened?

"Later in the week."
Weekly Challenge

165,000,000 CR / 33,300 FP / 180 SWS / 1010 WS Remaining
#256 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 10:25:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: yerfdog65 Go to Quoted Post

"Later in the week."

Nope, next week.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

#257 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:17:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: yerfdog65 Go to Quoted Post

"Later in the week."

Nope, next week.

How do you know that???
#258 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:19:49 PM(UTC)
#259 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 2:09:05 PM(UTC)
6 pm est april 12 2018 still no car pack if forza is going to keep pushing the date back I am done with turn 10 who evers in charge needs to be fired
#260 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 2:13:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

Blog: OPC Diary | @ishisaka
 4 users liked this post.
#261 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 2:17:30 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - off topic removed - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:01:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 8 users liked this post.
#262 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 3:25:25 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:01:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#263 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 6:46:57 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:01:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#264 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 8:18:27 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:01:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#265 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:54:51 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:00:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#266 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 10:34:10 AM(UTC)
It's here! Finally!
#267 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 10:50:27 AM(UTC)
Test drove all the cars and my favorite so far is the Nissan gtp. It's so freaking fast around corners and straights. I was expecting more out of the Vette honestly I think it would get handled by the Porsche 935 but we will see. Time to do some laps and compare. The Honda Van has a decent v6 engine growl can't lie and the Ferrari 166 isn't half bad.
#268 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 12:35:41 PM(UTC)
“Sure it’s affordable and sporty but you’re not alone if you think the typical 924 model doesn’t quite match up to a traditional Porsche. Set those thoughts aside, however, as you consider the 924 GTS” *via Forza hub April FM7 update*

http://flussigmagazine.c...t-285000-usd387845.html
*price listed at the top*

I’m just throwing this out there but I think the clue for this car is very misleading. Not only is it not the most “non-affordable” “traditional Porsche” out there, it’s not even the most “non-affordable” Porsche in the pack. How in the world are we supposed to guess a rare slightly better than mediocre Porsche sports car rather than the 917k. Being auctioned at 14 million, and being the most expinsive classic “traditional” Porsche that has ever been sold, I feel like a better clue could have been used for the 924.

The same goes with the 166 inter sport versus the SCG 003.

https://www.motorauthori...w-live-photos-and-video

“In fact, Glickenhaus promises that the race version of the SCG003 can be easily converted to a road version should an owner so desire, and vice versa. Just try that with any other modern supercar on the market.”

https://www.roadandtrack...s-scg-003-street-legal/

“This car could race the 24 Hours of Nurburgring as it is, with just an engine change,"

James Glickenhaus on the newer SCG 003 CS road car.

The clues clearly point to 2 frequently guessed, and I assume wished cars in the thread.

A wonderful car pack. I just feel that if the clues were a bit less of a tease toward popular cars requested, then that’d make the pack less of a disappointment on release.

Good pack none the less, I’d be happier if the 917K and the SCG003 were included though.

Just my 2 cents.
 1 user liked this post.
#269 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:02:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MikeJoe1990 Go to Quoted Post
“Sure it’s affordable and sporty but you’re not alone if you think the typical 924 model doesn’t quite match up to a traditional Porsche. Set those thoughts aside, however, as you consider the 924 GTS” *via Forza hub April FM7 update*

I’m just throwing this out there but I think the clue for this car is very misleading. Not only is it not the most “non-affordable” “traditional Porsche” out there, it’s not even the most “non-affordable” Porsche in the pack. How in the world are we supposed to guess a rare slightly better than mediocre Porsche sports car rather than the 917k. Being auctioned at 14 million, and being the most expinsive classic “traditional” Porsche that has ever been sold, I feel like a better clue could have been used for the 924.

“In fact, Glickenhaus promises that the race version of the SCG003 can be easily converted to a road version should an owner so desire, and vice versa. Just try that with any other modern supercar on the market.”

“This car could race the 24 Hours of Nurburgring as it is, with just an engine change,"

The clues clearly point to 2 frequently guessed, and I assume wished cars in the thread.

A wonderful car pack. I just feel that if the clues were a bit less of a tease toward popular cars requested, then that’d make the pack less of a disappointment on release.

Good pack none the less, I’d be happier if the 917K and the SCG003 were included though.

Just my 2 cents.

That clue refers to the 906, not the 924 and the 166 Inter is based off of the 166 MM, which came around well before the ugly SCG whatever random number they decided to throw at it.

#270 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:10:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MikeJoe1990 Go to Quoted Post

Just my 2 cents.

That clue refers to the 906, not the 924 and the 166 Inter is based off of the 166 MM, which came around well before the ugly SCG whatever random number they decided to throw at it.

I don’t think so about the 906. I think it’s the “they weren’t apart of the battle but they made their presence known” clue, unless you have anything that says other wise.

That “ugly thing” is way more fun to drive than some 1948 Ferrari race car with 95 bhp. I don’t think there’s even anything to compete with it. I’d take a GT3 race car, or road going supercar over a vintage Ferrari any day unless there’s legitimate competition which there isn’t. Just the Alfa-Romeo and the 166MM. There’s all kinds of track cars to compete with the SCG that are exciting to drive ugly or not.
#271 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:16:16 PM(UTC)
FORZA 7 .......The franchise has completely lost its way with this iteration.....the final car pack, for a racing series, has a 2018 Honda Odyssey as one of its final cars!!!

I think that says it all...Well done Turn 10....you have completely killed the franchise for me!!

Never played a game before that after 7 months after release, still feels like a BETA release. Also the car packs being added are mostly SUV heavy...for a track focused game!,,,,,and lets not mention the attempted scew over with VIP at the start.

You can get good deals on PS4s and GT at the moment........
11 Pages<<91011Prev

Notification

Icon
Error