6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 8:04:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
From what I was told in a email the cars are rewards for setting a lap time in the forzarc events within rivals I just got the Chevy car after setting a time on the last event no real communication to tell us ther was cars for this only I emailed Forza fed back I would have missed out on that ladt car so going foward setting times in these events should get rewards I am not registered for anything at all as timezones never right for these live streams they do

That info was posted on these forums by Max somewhere, but nothing about the other three cars, and I don’t believe there haven’t even been that many ForzaRC rivals events. I got the Chevy as well for participating in the recent event, just as promised, but not the other three...
#127 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 8:36:12 PM(UTC)
I recieved nothing but the Chevelle for the rivals event. I didn't watch anything or do any of the April fools events.
I don't remember anyone asking this earlier but did anyone/everyone who received these gift cars participate in the photo or livery contest?
 5 users liked this post.
#128 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 7:12:20 AM(UTC)
6 pages without any response. They sure know how to deal with their customers. Way to go Turn 0.
#129 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 7:43:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: clrndrafter Go to Quoted Post
I recieved nothing but the Chevelle for the rivals event. I didn't watch anything or do any of the April fools events.
I don't remember anyone asking this earlier but did anyone/everyone who received these gift cars participate in the photo or livery contest?

can you sell the chevelle
#130 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 8:14:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Smoke Vn Go to Quoted Post

can you sell the chevelle

Nope (can't sell gift cars).
#131 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 10:05:22 AM(UTC)

It's been a while since I took part of any design or photo contest, and it's not from there. There, you get to pick your prize car from a bunch of unlocked cars.

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#132 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 12:00:20 PM(UTC)
I did all the rivals events and I am registered at Forza RC and did these events as well but all I received was the Hyundai driver gear.
#133 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 4:04:48 PM(UTC)
Any link between console/pc and gifts received?

I am on the original Xbox One and did not get the Monte Carlo, Holden or Falcon.

Any Xbox One X players or PC players not get any cars?
#134 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 4:18:02 PM(UTC)
Sorry baritone mike. I am also on the original Xbox One and got the Monte Carlo. I did not get the Holden or Falcon.
#135 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 11:13:23 PM(UTC)
I play mostly on PC, but also on One S. I got only Monte Carlo.
#136 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 1:50:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: baritone mike Go to Quoted Post

I am on the original Xbox One and did not get the Monte Carlo, Holden or Falcon.

Original Xbox One - got all three cars.

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#137 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 6:30:33 AM(UTC)

Original Xbox One (Forza 6 Edition). Got the Torana, Falcon, and Chevelle. Didn't get the Chevy Donk.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#138 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 8:38:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post

Original Xbox One (Forza 6 Edition). Got the Torana, Falcon, and Chevelle. Didn't get the Chevy Donk.

Well I have the Xbox One S 2TB pre order and got all 3 cars It is my first and only Xbox One, no to playing on PC as I have an AIO with an I7cpu with 16 gig of ram but a lousy video card that will not run any Forza games,, and 1 Xbox 360 Slim.

So still a mystery why some got and some did not, Perhaps you had to be a Xbox Gold Member for 2 or more years or even 5 or more years or something daft like that. I have been a Xbox gold member for 10 years or so and also have Xbox game Pass since release.
#139 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 9:07:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Alan J T Go to Quoted Post

Well I have the Xbox One S 2TB pre order and got all 3 cars It is my first and only Xbox One, no to playing on PC as I have an AIO with an I7cpu with 16 gig of ram but a lousy video card that will not run any Forza games,, and 1 Xbox 360 Slim.

So still a mystery why some got and some did not, Perhaps you had to be a Xbox Gold Member for 2 or more years or even 5 or more years or something daft like that. I have been a Xbox gold member for 10 years or so and also have Xbox game Pass since release.

Yeah no link to what console.

I have been xbox live gold member for 9 years, and didn't get any of the cars. So I don't think they are linked to that.

I don't have the xbox game pass though.
 1 user liked this post.
#140 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 9:56:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Alan J T Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post

Gold status has nothing to do with it, almost 10 years and no cars.

Also I had X1S , and now have the X1X Scorpio Edition, so it's not that.

And I have FM7 Ultimate.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#141 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 2:13:11 PM(UTC)
Starting to look like it is a server issue on T10's side.

In the March bounty hunter thread several people have gotten the rewards for beating the bounties, and several people still have not received anything.
#142 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 12:19:54 PM(UTC)
I, also, only got two of the 4 Gift cars....no Torana or Falcon were gifted to me.
UK XBOX1X.
 2 users liked this post.
#143 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 12:36:32 PM(UTC)
It is a disappointing story. Of course I´d like to have these cars, but I can´t even find out what had to be done to get them.
#144 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 4:11:05 PM(UTC)
none of the cars are reaching me. the forza rewards are reaching me, as well as the daily drivatar bonus.
#145 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 5:04:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EspritDesir3 Go to Quoted Post
none of the cars are reaching me. the forza rewards are reaching me, as well as the daily drivatar bonus.

Likewise, mate. I've participated in the all the rivals events and bounty hunters, and have only had the Chevelle so far. I don't know if this is something to do with the new update coming or what, but it's certainly annoying.

The Deadman: Forza veteran.
#146 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 5:27:46 PM(UTC)
I know I have participated in Forza RC Qualifiers 1 and 2 so far, and just did QUALIFIER 3, yet no Chevelle SS FE or Mercedes SL65 AMG or whatever rewards you get for participating...*sigh*
#147 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 6:47:21 PM(UTC)
I got the chevelle for the first qualifier, didn't get anything for the second qualifier. I just set a time in the 3rd qualifier (but don't expect to see anything at least untill it closes)
 4 users liked this post.
#148 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 7:34:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NormalFahrer44 Go to Quoted Post
It is a disappointing story. Of course I´d like to have these cars, but I can´t even find out what had to be done to get them.

Its part of the fun. T10 is testing this new feature. Random people get rewards not knowing why and others have to find out what the rewards were for. Trolling obviously
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error