6 Pages<<23456PrevNext
#76 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 11:21:47 AM(UTC)
No cars here.. only Hyundai driver gear.
I have watched the streams and participated in rivals where it was cars as prices.
I have not done any League racing tho.

Dont fancy the FE cars other then the forza widebody kits for drifting but it would be nice with some info from T10.
#77 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 11:25:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Teamnuge Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Lol this is wild. I don't know if this helps, but I received the Falcon & Torana, but NOT the Monte Carlo.

I watched around 90% of the FRC pre-invitiational stream thing but I didn't do any rivals events other than the Bounty Hunter and the Hyundai one (I also received the Driver Suit).

Clear as mud I suppose. 😂

Did you watch the stream live or the replay?

I watched a bit of the replay a day or so later.

Watched it live. Missed the first 20 minutes or so.

🇨🇦
#78 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 11:30:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Sniper 8U Go to Quoted Post
To those who haven't gotten the cars...is your NAT OPEN?
Not Moderate, Not Strict, but OPEN?

In answer to your question - yes NAT is open.

To be fair whilst I play most days, it's often freeplay unless it's a bounty rivals event.

I stumbled across Mechberg on Mixer the other night when he was playing a version of Mario Kart on Forza but that may be the first stream I've watched from the official team ever. I generally don't watch any streams, must just have been moving tabs across to the store and noticed it was on, so dropped in to it.

I have not had any issues receiving gift cars in the past - so assume they've just not been sent to me (or there is a list & I'm way down the bottom lol).

I'm honestly not bothered about them this time around - just would be nice to know why some people have them & others do not. Must be some criteria unless someone has just had some finger trouble at T10 and compiled a list and sent cars by accident - or it's an elaborate and overly long April fools. At this point in time it is genuinely anyone's guess and we've had plenty ;)

#79 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 11:45:00 AM(UTC)
To those who got the Falcon and Torana: do you follow Forza Motorsport or Forza RC on Mixer or Twitch?
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 11:49:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
This was the response I got when i sent Forza a email to find out as i received none off the cars i asked about all 3 cars that were gifted

Hello
These cars were rewards for participating in past Rivals events/FRC Mixer broadcasts. If you did not participate in them, you will not received them as gifts but keep an eye out for future event that highlight those cars as rewards.

Thanks.

So, Mixer broadcasts seem to be the answer since I participated in every community and Forza RC rival. Wow, a Mixer broadcast which goes live when it's already late at night here in Germany. That's a new low point for this garbage.

Even in Seattle the mixer broadcasts go live during normal work/school hours so a majority of the people watching them live are unemployed adults and people streaming them during work/school. Serious doubt T10 would tie rewards to them. The FRC Preseason event was on a weekend so is a little more understandable.

The fact that you just proved the T10 email to be 50% inaccurate (car not a reward for rivals events) leads me to think that is their standard response to questions like this and these 3 cars were not gifted out because of a Mixer stream.
 1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 12:04:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ScoobsMcGee82 Go to Quoted Post
To those who got the Falcon and Torana: do you follow Forza Motorsport or Forza RC on Mixer or Twitch?

No, for both.
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 12:08:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ScoobsMcGee82 Go to Quoted Post

No, for both.

Same, I don't follow either.

🇨🇦
#83 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 12:16:47 PM(UTC)
No, for both.

Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Same, I don't follow either.

Welp, there goes that idea. Thanks guys. :-)

#84 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 12:47:41 PM(UTC)
so over the course of the past 7 days I got the
- Hyundai Driver Gear
- Holden Torana Forza Edition
- Chevy Monte Carlo Forza Edition (which I already had anyways but whatever)
- Ford Falcon GT F 351
- Chevy Chevelle SS Forza Edition

and with no idea how I got them other than the Chevelle which was apparently for participating in the Forza RC rival thing, other than that the other 3 cars aren't explained
#85 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 12:51:26 PM(UTC)
1970 ss 454 chevelle FE
 1 user liked this post.
#86 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 1:39:12 PM(UTC)
Let's pour some fuel on the fire. Got the Monte Carlo, no Falcon or Torana.

Rivals Events I did:

VIP
Fast in Black and Creeper Chase (closes 4/30) [NO]

FORZARC
2018 ForzaRC Qualifier 1 (closes 4/4) [YES]
ForzaRC Ladder Challenge (closes 4/9) [YES]
ForzaRC April Competitive Training and Creeper Chase (closes 4/30) [NO]
ForzaRC Viewers' Choice 1 [NO]
ForzaRC Viewers' Choice 2 [NO]

DIVISION
Now Your Run Begins [YES]
Lime Drive [YES]

FEATURED EVENTS
March Car Pack Challenge (to be replaced by April on 4/10) [NO]
Renaissance in Reverse and Creeper Chase (closes 4/30) [NO]
Foolin' Around - Tank Me Out [NO]
Foolin' Around - Slip Into Luxury [NO]
March Community Rivals - Event #5 [NO - And I've only done one of these; the one with the Zonda R on Brands Hatch.]
Breakout Rivals R Class [YES]
Vintage Sport Coupe Division [YES]

Do I watch any streams on Twitch or Mixer? No, because I'm usually either in class, driving home, or eating dinner when they stream.

Do I follow them on Twitch or Mixer? Yes to Twitch, no to Mixer.

Did I watch the ForzaRC Pre-Season Invitational? Most of it. I did all five quests though.

I'll have to check when I get home to see if I got the Chevelle SS FE. I did get the Hyundai Driver Gear as well, but that had its own event.

This is kind of like the old Community Scavenger Hunts in reverse! We used to get a clue and do an action for a reward; now we got a reward for an action, and we have no clue!
One of "The 50"
 1 user liked this post.
#87 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 2:18:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
Let's pour some fuel on the fire. Got the Monte Carlo, no Falcon or Torana.

Rivals Events I did:

VIP
Fast in Black and Creeper Chase (closes 4/30) [NO]

FORZARC
2018 ForzaRC Qualifier 1 (closes 4/4) [YES]
ForzaRC Ladder Challenge (closes 4/9) [YES]
ForzaRC April Competitive Training and Creeper Chase (closes 4/30) [NO]
ForzaRC Viewers' Choice 1 [NO]
ForzaRC Viewers' Choice 2 [NO]

DIVISION
Now Your Run Begins [YES]
Lime Drive [YES]

FEATURED EVENTS
March Car Pack Challenge (to be replaced by April on 4/10) [NO]
Renaissance in Reverse and Creeper Chase (closes 4/30) [NO]
Foolin' Around - Tank Me Out [NO]
Foolin' Around - Slip Into Luxury [NO]
March Community Rivals - Event #5 [NO - And I've only done one of these; the one with the Zonda R on Brands Hatch.]
Breakout Rivals R Class [YES]
Vintage Sport Coupe Division [YES]

Do I watch any streams on Twitch or Mixer? No, because I'm usually either in class, driving home, or eating dinner when they stream.

Do I follow them on Twitch or Mixer? Yes to Twitch, no to Mixer.

Did I watch the ForzaRC Pre-Season Invitational? Most of it. I did all five quests though.

I'll have to check when I get home to see if I got the Chevelle SS FE. I did get the Hyundai Driver Gear as well, but that had its own event.

This is kind of like the old Community Scavenger Hunts in reverse! We used to get a clue and do an action for a reward; now we got a reward for an action, and we have no clue!
Jon,i've done everything on Max's list and not one car,got the Mustang HE and The non HE holden for watching the Forza race thing but was a day late so those were all the quests that were left.With all the locked cars we have already,some getting cars is not going to set well with those of us that got nothing,i'm VIP even for corns sake.

3 users liked this post.
#88 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 3:10:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
I received nothing,guess VIP means squat nowdays,way to go T10. You are making my future purchases much easier!!

Tell me about it. I’ll be getting FM8 used at this rate.
 2 users liked this post.
#89 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 3:20:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MuoNiuLa Go to Quoted Post
I received nothing,guess VIP means squat nowdays,way to go T10. You are making my future purchases much easier!!

I don't know if its the bean counters at MS or if money became more important than passion,i would like to think Dan and the T10 crew still have the passion but I just don't know anymore.

3 users liked this post.
#90 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 3:32:01 PM(UTC)

I don't know if its the bean counters at MS or if money became more important than passion,i would like to think Dan and the T10 crew still have the passion but I just don't know anymore.

I don't want to sound overly negative again, but honestly, Motorsport 1-4 and Horizon 1 and 2, you could feel the passion behind them, like they were made by people who truly loved cars and games, and wanted to make the best game they possibly could. Everything after that feels too.....sterile....like they've only been made for the money, and not with that same drive of passion behind them.
 4 users liked this post.
#91 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 4:38:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
-snip-

Jon,i've done everything on Max's list and not one car,got the Mustang HE and The non HE holden for watching the Forza race thing but was a day late so those were all the quests that were left.With all the locked cars we have already,some getting cars is not going to set well with those of us that got nothing,i'm VIP even for corns sake.

It's certainly a puzzling situation. I'm VIP too, but I don't think any of them were VIP gifts. It would certainly be nice to know exactly what was needed to be done to get all the cars, and I hope that everyone who's owed a car or three gets them.

Also, when I went on earlier, yes, I did receive the Chevelle FE.

I don't want to sound overly negative again, but honestly, Motorsport 1-4 and Horizon 1 and 2, you could feel the passion behind them, like they were made by people who truly loved cars and games, and wanted to make the best game they possibly could. Everything after that feels too.....sterile....like they've only been made for the money, and not with that same drive of passion behind them.

I will say, there is something about FM7 that makes me realize just how much time and effort went into the FH3 Hot Wheels expansion. It was an expansion I wasn't thrilled with getting (did play and enjoy it nonetheless), but now I actually have a real appreciation for it.
One of "The 50"
#92 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 3:26:45 AM(UTC)
When are we getting the regera gifted to us????
 1 user liked this post.
#93 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 3:31:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: andrew 9803 Go to Quoted Post
When are we getting the regera gifted to us????

Final times will be set by the bounties today and the event closes on the 9th. Expect the rewards (if you set a clean lap / beat the bounty) a few days after that.

Bounty Hunter Thread

5 users liked this post.
#94 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 12:41:05 PM(UTC)
I got no gift cars and no driver gear, however I didn't participate in any rivals events nor watched any streams because I have no access to my Xbox and a constant internet connection during weekdays.

To be honest I don't really care about this game anymore. This thing with locked cars is getting more and more ridiculous with each day and the lack of communication is beyond absurd. Turn 10 themselves clearly don't know what they're trying to do with FM7.

What a waste of time and money this iteration turned out to be...
 2 users liked this post.
#95 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 2:12:21 PM(UTC)
This was the response I got when i sent Forza a email to find out as i received none off the cars i asked about all 3 cars that were gifted

Hello
These cars were rewards for participating in past Rivals events/FRC Mixer broadcasts. If you did not participate in them, you will not received them as gifts but keep an eye out for future event that highlight those cars as rewards.

Thanks.

My main gamertag received none of the cars, but I did receive the driver suit (the qualifying event for which was closed before I installed this game)

I have 4 dummy accounts registered on this game, 1 of them received the monte carlo SS and 2 different accounts received the falcon/torana combo. None of these dummy accounts has participated in any events prior to the current ladder challenge.

Not sure if this will clear anything up, or muddy the waters further.
 1 user liked this post.
#96 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 3:32:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Canadabug Go to Quoted Post

Hello

Thanks.

My main gamertag received none of the cars, but I did receive the driver suit (the qualifying event for which was closed before I installed this game)

I have 4 dummy accounts registered on this game, 1 of them received the monte carlo SS and 2 different accounts received the falcon/torana combo. None of these dummy accounts has participated in any events prior to the current ladder challenge.

Not sure if this will clear anything up, or muddy the waters further.

No mention of anything in the WIR either. Come on, Turn 10, could we at least have some sort of explanation?

The Deadman: Forza veteran.
#97 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 6:07:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DEADMAN GT Go to Quoted Post

No mention of anything in the WIR either. Come on, Turn 10, could we at least have some sort of explanation?

That would be nice. I got the Chevelle FE for the FRC Qualifier today, but still no sign of the other 3 cars.
#98 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 9:56:54 PM(UTC)
Nothing.
Usually hanging out at position 12 so you will need to look in your rearview mirror to see me.
 3 users liked this post.
#99 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 12:42:11 PM(UTC)
One more time in the connected topic:

Originally Posted by: Braindead NL Go to Quoted Post
I received my rewards, never received those cars though.

Same here. My dummy account received them and didn't participate in any events

Multiple people received the cars while they didn't do rivals, others did them and received nothing. Could T10 address this now? This ain't just going away. Don't know if the silence is an attempt at a cover up, but all it does is making people being more annoyed. Tell us what those cars were ment for, and if there has been a mixup, and people wrongfully received them, the only right thing to do is sent them to everyone, since you can't take them away from people who received them.

Edited by user Saturday, April 7, 2018 12:43:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#100 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 12:47:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jungsten Go to Quoted Post
One more time in the connected topic:

Originally Posted by: Braindead NL Go to Quoted Post
I received my rewards, never received those cars though.

Same here. My dummy account received them and didn't participate in any events

Multiple people received the cars while they didn't do rivals, others did them and received nothing. Could T10 address this now? This ain't just going away. Don't know if the silence is an attempt at a cover up, but all it does is making people being more annoyed. Tell us what those cars were ment for, and if there has been a mixup, and people wrongfully received them, the only right thing to do is sent them to everyone, since you can't take them away from people who received them.

Fully agree, especially since the Falcon greatly interests me.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
6 Pages<<23456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error