6 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 6 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 3:45:53 AM(UTC)
Welp, sounds like I'll just leave the stream running while I go to other things from now on, with an occasional check to see if there are any special conditions.

Still, that's a really bogus move by T10. Many people are not able to watch the stream from the beginning or even all the way through for various reasons so giving the people that do so special treatment is really asanine.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#52 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 4:41:21 AM(UTC)
Can someone explain me why I recieved the Montecarlo and not the Torana/Ford?
Which is the difference between this two?
I watched all the streaming of preseason ForzaRC.
I really don't understand

Edited by user Thursday, April 5, 2018 4:44:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#53 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 4:43:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
Can someone explain me why I recieved the Montecarlo and not the Torana/Ford?
I watched all the streaming of preseason ForzaRC.
I really don't understand

I'm the opposite, I got the Torana and the Ford, but not the Monte Carlo.
 11 users liked this post.
#54 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 5:04:32 AM(UTC)
I got nada , just the Hyundai gear for the rivals event. It’s so frustrating, I’m at car collector 43 , purchased all the cars I could. I’m jumping thru every hoop T10 throws out to get locked cars and now this. All they had to do is announce there will be prizes like they do with leagues, rivals and forzathons. I even signed up for FORZA RC just to get whatever in game prizes come from that. And at least give you a week to get it , not a small window on Saturday to watch a stream. They are really trying hard to alienate their fan base.

Edited by user Thursday, April 5, 2018 5:15:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 5:45:35 AM(UTC)
Got nothing. Not impressed with T10 as there was no mention of this stuff.

The Deadman: Forza veteran.
 4 users liked this post.
#56 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 6:29:41 AM(UTC)
Pathetic 🙄
#57 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 6:36:26 AM(UTC)
Having read Max's post this morning, seems like even he doesn't know why these have been sent out.

I didn't receive any of the cars, not massively bothered this time around as they're not cars I'm desperate for. Some clarity from someone in the know would be nice.

That email response is in itself pretty vague - so no real answer there in my opinion.
 3 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 6:56:37 AM(UTC)
This history of stuck cars is getting really ridiculous, you do not have to follow events out of the game to get cars,
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 6:58:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DamMe2006 Go to Quoted Post
Having read Max's post this morning, seems like even he doesn't know why these have been sent out.

True, they caught me by surprise and I haven't seen anything announced on the gift cars this week. The quests for the Pre-Seasonal Invitational streaming were pretty clear and those cars were collected right away, so I would suggest looking at the Rivals events: which events did someone not participate in and which of the Monte Carlo, Torana, and Falcon did players not receive? My guess is the ForzaRC Viewers Choice events, which were added to match the voting from the Invitational stream, and maybe Community Choice.

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

Rivals events as of April 2

VIP
  • Fast in Black and Creeper Chase (closes 4/30)

FORZARC
  • 2018 ForzaRC Qualifier 1 (closes 4/4)
  • ForzaRC Ladder Challenge (closes 4/9)
  • ForzaRC April Competitive Training and Creeper Chase (closes 4/30)
  • ForzaRC Viewers' Choice 1
  • ForzaRC Viewers' Choice 2

DIVISION
  • Now Your Run Begins
  • Lime Drive

FEATURED EVENTS
  • March Car Pack Challenge (to be replaced by April on 4/10)
  • Renaissance in Reverse and Creeper Chase (closes 4/30)
  • Foolin' Around - Tank Me Out
  • Foolin' Around - Slip Into Luxury
  • March Community Rivals - Event #5
  • Breakout Rivals R Class
  • Vintage Sport Coupe Division

Edited by user Thursday, April 5, 2018 7:01:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 7:28:00 AM(UTC)
Gifting locked cars for watching a stream in the middle of the night. What a brilliant idea. NOT!
I'm done with that garbage.
 2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 8:09:25 AM(UTC)
I got all three cars, and I didn't watch any stream.

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#62 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 8:29:46 AM(UTC)
& there goes another theory lol
#63 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 8:31:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SweedishThunder Go to Quoted Post

Then it becomes even more mysterious....
 1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 8:35:06 AM(UTC)
Its one thing to have to jump through hoops to get cars, but a totally different thing if the hoops are invisible and you weren't even told they are there.

I would love to congratulate whoever is making those decisions. Single most 🤡 person in the gaming industry
#65 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 8:48:26 AM(UTC)
I received all the cars- but I'd already received them for previous Bh events... I think. I didn't watch any stream but did participate in one Frc community choice event and the actual Frc, actually I may have done two Frc rival events. That's where my money is on. Pretty shambolic that we have to guess really
#66 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 8:51:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Big Scissors911 Go to Quoted Post
I received all the cars- but I'd already received them for previous Bh events... I think. I didn't watch any stream but did participate in one Frc community choice event and the actual Frc, actually I may have done two Frc rival events. That's where my money is on. Pretty shambolic that we have to guess really

Well, I did community challenge #1-#5, both FRC community choice rivals, the training and the actual FRC event. Aaaaaand I got nothing.
It's just completely vague what one had to do to get the Monte&Torana FE and Falcon.

Edited by user Thursday, April 5, 2018 9:07:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#67 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 8:51:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SweedishThunder Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: DamMe2006 Go to Quoted Post
& there goes another theory lol

I'm here to (not) help! I got the Torana and the Falcon (No Monte, Thank God), and only watched a replay of the stream for 10 minutes before I couldn't take any more. I did all the other quests.

The only Rivals events I did were the Community choice ones, Hyundai and Car pack challenge, Vintage Sport Coupe and Ladder challenge. I also did the VIP one.

I hadn't done the Limo, Lime Rock/Now your run begins, Any RC except Ladder, or any of the minecraft creepers, spec challenges or Tank Truck until last night. Which I only did in case more cars mysteriously show up. :)
 2 users liked this post.
#68 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 9:07:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post

Well, I did community challenge #1-#5, both FRC community choice rivals, the training and the actual FRC event. Aaaaaand I got nothing.

Cant decide if this makes me wanna laugh or beat my head on the table till one gives in. If the competence team at T10 can't figure out who to reward, maybe next time they should make cars available from the get go, less possibilities to [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Thursday, April 5, 2018 10:15:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 9:11:06 AM(UTC)
I would like to say that now that I have the Torana FE, I will go online with it so people think I beat Newgarden :)

I might even paint "I beat Newgarden - you can't prove otherwise" on it.
#70 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 9:26:08 AM(UTC)

I noticed my collector tier had improved to a tiny smudge under 44, so I hadn't received these previously. Checked garage to confirm there was only one of each.
#71 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 9:38:55 AM(UTC)
To those who haven't gotten the cars...is your NAT OPEN?
Not Moderate, Not Strict, but OPEN?
 4 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 9:47:26 AM(UTC)
It used to be in these in Motorsport that I would never get "all" the cars because I could never amass the credits required for the high end cars, at least all of them. Now it seems that if you don't want to sit around and listen to the dev's talk about how great the game is in a stream, you can't get them. It never ceases to amaze me at some of the decisions that are made up there in Seattle.
 5 users liked this post.
#73 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 10:39:10 AM(UTC)
I received nothing,guess VIP means squat nowdays,way to go T10. You are making my future purchases much easier!!
#74 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 10:47:23 AM(UTC)
Lol this is wild. I don't know if this helps, but I received the Falcon & Torana, but NOT the Monte Carlo.

I watched around 90% of the FRC pre-invitiational stream thing but I didn't do any rivals events other than the Bounty Hunter and the Hyundai one (I also received the Driver Suit).

Clear as mud I suppose. 😂

🇨🇦
#75 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 10:59:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Lol this is wild. I don't know if this helps, but I received the Falcon & Torana, but NOT the Monte Carlo.

I watched around 90% of the FRC pre-invitiational stream thing but I didn't do any rivals events other than the Bounty Hunter and the Hyundai one (I also received the Driver Suit).

Clear as mud I suppose. 😂

Did you watch the stream live or the replay?

I watched a bit of the replay a day or so later.
6 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error