6 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 10 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:12:41 AM(UTC)
It would have been nice of T10 to announce something like this. Locking cars behind announced events where we know there is a prize is one thing. Locking them behind something very few or nobody knows about and received awards because of luck is something else entirely.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#27 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:17:23 AM(UTC)
Sorry, phone glitched.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:23:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Double post due to phone glitch

I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#28 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:20:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
It would have been nice of T10 to announce something like this. Locking cars behind announced events where we know there is a prize is one thing. Locking them behind something very few or nobody knows about and received awards because of luck is something else entirely.

I completely agree....and I take part in everything.

The only thing I haven't done are the tank pool racing truck rivals and the limo drift one. Didn't get the 77 holden FE. Certainly can't win the photo contest. Extremely frustrating...and I'm typically an avid supporter of turn 10.
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 1/25/2046 1:54:13 PM(UTC)
#29 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:24:39 AM(UTC)
Just keep playing all the game modes, instruction manuals for games were last seen in the 1990's
Definition of Loyal: Giving or showing firm and *constant* support or allegiance to a person or institution

#30 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:28:55 AM(UTC)
We have a mail function in the game and we don't get news, it's weird. :D

IIRC only the Minecraft prizes are mentioned in the mail.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 5 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:37:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: YanaYaYa UK Go to Quoted Post
Just keep playing all the game modes, instruction manuals for games were last seen in the 1990's

This is not anything like an instruction manual. It's not a matter of telling you how to play the game, it's communicating with your community and players when there is a prize up for grabs.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#32 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 12:51:46 PM(UTC)
Could it be a VIP thing? The ones of you who have NOT received any cars, are you VIP?

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#33 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 12:54:43 PM(UTC)
I received the cars and I didn't participate in any of the April Fools rivals or the new FRC rivals at Sebring. But I am a VIP...🤨

🇨🇦
#34 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 12:56:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SweedishThunder Go to Quoted Post
Could it be a VIP thing? The ones of you who have NOT received any cars, are you VIP?

I am and didn't receive any car. I'm more and more convinced they are tied to the 1th of April events. Because these are the only recent ones I didn't do.

Edition: After reading KTVDS' statement, never mind my assumptions. Now I can't imagine a reason.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 4, 2018 1:00:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 12:59:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SweedishThunder Go to Quoted Post

I am and didn't receive any car. I'm more and more convinced they are tied to the 1th of April events. Because these are the only recent ones I didn't do.

Not sure if you saw my post above as they were posted at similar time, but I received the cars and I didn't do the 1st of April events so that rules it out.

🇨🇦
#36 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 2:20:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
I received the cars and I didn't participate in any of the April Fools rivals or the new FRC rivals at Sebring. But I am a VIP...🤨

I am a VIP, I did the Limo Aprils Fools Rivals, I watched the FRC stream about a week ago, and I have participated in every league. I did not receive any of the 3 cars. I did get the Hyundai driving suit though.

Would love to know what they were gifted out for. I try to stay on top of all the forza gifts.
#37 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 2:34:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: baritone mike Go to Quoted Post
I am a VIP, I did the Limo Aprils Fools Rivals, I watched the FRC stream about a week ago, and I have participated in every league. I did not receive any of the 3 cars. I did get the Hyundai driving suit though.

Would love to know what they were gifted out for. I try to stay on top of all the forza gifts.

That's bizarre. I wonder what it could be for. Especially considering I haven't been playing a lot of Forza the last couple weeks.

🇨🇦
#38 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 2:46:38 PM(UTC)
I can only speculate as to why who got what, but I did manage to get the Holden and Ford. I am a VIP, but was out of town for the April 1st rival. Also I'm not signed up for Forza RC (but guess I should).

For the Ford, I did import and tweak the OEM black w/ orange stripe and blue w/ white stripe colors from FH3 if anyone wants to use them.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 4, 2018 2:47:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#39 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 3:02:00 PM(UTC)
Just logged onto FM7 now, and got the Torana Forza Edition and the Falcon GT F 351 as well, on top of the Monte Carlo Forza Edition and the Hyundai drivers suit i received Monday. I would like to know as well what the 2 cars were for.
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
 2 users liked this post.
#40 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 3:15:17 PM(UTC)
Ahh, classic Turn 10 communication excellence.

This is why we can't keep giving them a free pass to treat us however they want.

Because they will treat us however they want and we end up with situations like this.

Nothing will change until they feel some proper heat.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 6:34:03 PM(UTC)
Sadly there will be loads of
‘Locked’ Vehicles that ppl will never get, or even given a chance to get hold of.

Turn 10 have structured this iteration to help move the game to be more online than ever before. The days of acquiring all the cars have gone. They might well advertise that players have ‘access’ to over 700 cars, the truth is, they do.

But unlike previously, having ‘Access’ now means that you’re given the chance to compete for them, in one way or another.

Whereas before, you had to go through the game tomacquire them as prizes, or because of the high credit costs, be made available as prizes, or just fir sale for credits.

I believe the next iteration of Forza will be just Forza FC, the totally online car game. No disc, no normal caree mode perse, just an advance version of what they are now pushing.

The last lot of VIP or Bundled cars have been given out in March, now the only way of say getting the VW Kombi Bus will be by competing in one or several online events.

I’m 89% through getting a certain multiplayer award, yet, and here’s the kicker, I’ve only ever played ONCE online in MP, so that I could get the recent Valiant Charger..

And other than that, I’ve never knowingly gone into MP. Yet my Xbox has done so quietly in the background, and used my avatar in MP events. Thus enabling my profile to be seen and used on MP . . .

Turn10 have forgotten about who the game is for, and are pandering to the whole online ‘community’ thing. Irrespective of the fact a large number of players don’t have 1, the time to go online and win races or 2, have the patience to go through the number of trials to get to a place they can compete in.

They might have advertised that players ‘have access’ to,0ver 700 cars, butbthat diesnt mean you’ll get your hands on even 2/3rds of them.

To achieve platinum car collector, you only need to collect more than 300-400 cars. Once you reach that figure, you’ve automatically become a top,tier car collector. In previous games, you had to collect ALL of the cars. Somwhile that’s great for those that simply wantbthe awards/credits, but not that great for those wanting the hard to get cars.
#42 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 7:48:53 PM(UTC)
I quickly went on FM7 tonight to check, and while I did receive the Monte Carlo FE and Hyundai suit, I have not received the Falcon or Torana FE.
One of "The 50"
#43 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 12:08:54 AM(UTC)
No Falcon, no Torana.

Wonder why some players got them for no obvious reason and others didn´t. Not good.
 2 users liked this post.
#44 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 12:54:30 AM(UTC)
This was the response I got when i sent Forza a email to find out as i received none off the cars i asked about all 3 cars that were gifted

Hello
These cars were rewards for participating in past Rivals events/FRC Mixer broadcasts. If you did not participate in them, you will not received them as gifts but keep an eye out for future event that highlight those cars as rewards.

Thanks.

#45 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 1:25:07 AM(UTC)
Wow glad I like doing a bit of everything
Got the
Monte carlo, Ford gt 351 and the torana A9X
Just trying to figure out exactly what for bit that's ok
 8 users liked this post.
#46 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 1:29:06 AM(UTC)
So in other words, you have to participate in every rivals or any other event just in case they hand out rewards (even though they don't mention anything beforehand).
Who would have thought that this whole locked cars thing can get even more ridiculous.
#47 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 2:10:19 AM(UTC)
I play almost every day. I didn't get anything gifted to me. I have both the FE cars. I just want the Falcon, but it looks like I missed out because of luck...
 10 users liked this post.
#48 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 2:19:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
This was the response I got when i sent Forza a email to find out as i received none off the cars i asked about all 3 cars that were gifted

Hello
These cars were rewards for participating in past Rivals events/FRC Mixer broadcasts. If you did not participate in them, you will not received them as gifts but keep an eye out for future event that highlight those cars as rewards.

Thanks.

So, Mixer broadcasts seem to be the answer since I participated in every community and Forza RC rival. Wow, a Mixer broadcast which goes live when it's already late at night here in Germany. That's a new low point for this garbage.
 5 users liked this post.
#49 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 2:28:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post

Hello

Thanks.

So, Mixer broadcasts seem to be the answer since I participated in every community and Forza RC rival. Wow, a Mixer broadcast which goes live when it's already late at night here in Germany. That's a new low point for this garbage.

What a joke. I thought the ForzaRC stream was a joke to get a couple cars, but definitely a new low if I have to start watching boring asf streams.
#50 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 3:26:41 AM(UTC)
Which was the car from mixer
6 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error