6 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 4:42:35 PM(UTC)
Checked my inbox today and there were 2 cars waiting for me. 1977 Holden Torano A9X FE which I wasn't able to win in the October Bounty Hunter event. Also there was a 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351, which had been a locked car for me. The Forza Gods were smiling today.
Share Code 743 470 966

450,000,000 CR / 51275 FP / 385 SWS / 1880 WS Remaining
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 5:37:43 PM(UTC)
Same here, wonder what they were for.

I did not get the Monte Carlo though.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 3, 2018 10:21:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 5:52:29 PM(UTC)
Now if they would just give me more locked cars without me jumping through a bunch of hoops I'd be happier with FM7.
AMD 2700X, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32gb DDR4 3400, Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero, Samsung 950 Pro, Samsung 850 Evo.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 6:43:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: yerfdog65 Go to Quoted Post
Checked my inbox today and there were 2 cars waiting for me. 1977 Holden Torano A9X FE which I wasn't able to win in the October Bounty Hunter event. Also there was a 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351, which had been a locked car for me. The Forza Gods were smiling today.

Me too!

Thank you Forza Gods!

😃😃😃
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 6:50:58 PM(UTC)
I'll have to check mine when I get home, was **** ed that I missed out on the Torana as I came in to the first BH late and didn't have a chance to try and chase down the time.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 7:44:46 PM(UTC)
So far I have received none at all would be good to know why they were gifted out as MONTE Carlo FE was gifted to others also
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 9:40:22 PM(UTC)
I haven't received these last two cars, and I'm very disappointed.
I received the Montecarlo yesterday but not these ones, I really don't understand.
Turn 10 can you explain the situation?
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 10:02:42 PM(UTC)
I haven't recieved these either. I was desperately trying to win the '77 holden torano FE in the photo contest but had no chance.

Week in review might shed some light on friday.
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 11:21:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: yerfdog65 Go to Quoted Post

The above two cars, plus the Monte Carlo Super Sport FE and the Hyundai 2019 Driver Gear. I competed in the Rivals event for the Driver Gear. Don't know why but happy to receive 3 new cars.
HSV
I just want one!
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 1:24:04 AM(UTC)
I would also like an explanation to this as I sort of write off how to get the locked cars and these 2 are just not explained so I might have to write them off as unexplained gift cars
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 1:28:00 AM(UTC)
I didn't receive a message inbox about those two cars at all. I would love to have that Falcon GT F 351. I would like an explanation about this.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 3:14:11 AM(UTC)
I didn't receive the Monte, hopefully I will get these two. I missed out on the Holden for the first BH event. I wonder if these are related to the FRC.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 3:14:49 AM(UTC)
Aren't those cars prizes for participating to the Forza RC Qualifer ?
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
ForzaRC 2018 Qualifier 1 Rivals
  • Deadline: April 4
  • Link: www.ForzaRC.com
  • Overview: Navigate to Rivals > ForzaRC and set your best time in the Qualifier 1 Rivals event. Times in this event will determine eligibility for the ForzaRC Saturday Ghost multiplayer lobbies, Sunday Heats, and Wednesday Showdowns. You must be registered via the site linked at www.ForzaRC.com to compete for ForzaRC. "All participants will earn in-game reward(s)."

Edited by user Wednesday, April 4, 2018 3:15:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 3:16:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JuFlx155 Go to Quoted Post
Aren't those cars prizes for participating to the Forza RC Qualifer 1 ?
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
ForzaRC 2018 Qualifier 1 Rivals
  • Deadline: April 4
  • Link: www.ForzaRC.com
  • Overview: Navigate to Rivals > ForzaRC and set your best time in the Qualifier 1 Rivals event. Times in this event will determine eligibility for the ForzaRC Saturday Ghost multiplayer lobbies, Sunday Heats, and Wednesday Showdowns. You must be registered via the site linked at www.ForzaRC.com to compete for ForzaRC. "All participants will earn in-game reward(s)."

It doesn't say what the prizes are, but possibly.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#15 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 3:26:49 AM(UTC)

Could be. I do try to set times in any events that pop up.

Share Code 743 470 966

450,000,000 CR / 51275 FP / 385 SWS / 1880 WS Remaining
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 4:06:57 AM(UTC)

No they're not, the prize for that is the Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454 FE: https://twitter.com/Forz...tatus/981220864354996224
#17 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 4:59:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: m3racer123 Go to Quoted Post

No they're not, the prize for that is the Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454 FE: https://twitter.com/Forz...tatus/981220864354996224

To add to this, I got the cars and I never bothered with the RC Qualifier.

Maybe the Community Rivals events we vote for on twitter?
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#18 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 6:14:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Teamnuge Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: m3racer123 Go to Quoted Post

To add to this, I got the cars and I never bothered with the RC Qualifier.

Maybe the Community Rivals events we vote for on twitter?

No not likey but 2 things spring to mind Completion of the entire Solo game evey single race done could be one and the other Doing all the rivals as they appear I have done both completed the entire game and also done every rivals listed. Oh and one other i have done at least 1 league race every week It could be any one of these or none or a combination of 2 or 3 of them.

But all I can say is keep the happy mail comming I like checking my gift mail
#19 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 6:36:00 AM(UTC)
I got all three cars. They have to be for rival events. I attempt them all. Usually, I don,t receive a gift car until after the event has disappeared from the game menu. Maybe these are gifts from the Rival events that were removed recently? (A day or two ago) Like March #1, #2, #3 Community events as mentioned above
Use The Skinny Pedal!!!
 5 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 6:41:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DM360X Go to Quoted Post
I got all three cars. They have to be for rival events. I attempt them all. Usually, I don,t receive a gift car until after the event has disappeared from the game menu. Maybe these are gifts from the Rival events that were removed recently? (A day or two ago) Like March #1, #2, #3 Community events as mentioned above

Only game ever that people had to guess why they received a gift/reward 🤦
#21 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 9:40:07 AM(UTC)

No mention off reward cars on the air if that's the case some missed out because it was not stated in week in review last week

#22 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 10:12:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post

No mention off reward cars on the air if that's the case some missed out because it was not stated in week in review last week

That really bother me that I missed some locked cars just because there were no statement about it...
 8 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 10:19:05 AM(UTC)
#24 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 10:26:35 AM(UTC)
I've been as positive as anyone about the whole locked cars/community events thing...but this is tacky.

Are we supposed to do every Rivals event that's released because we *might* get a random prize? If so, that's fine...but why wasn't that announced? There haven't been any cars locked behind previous "typical" Rivals events (to my knowledge)...so why the sudden change now?

#25 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 10:26:44 AM(UTC)

Well, I did all community choice rivals, all RC rivals and the Hyundai rivals but only got the Hyundai suit. The only recent thing I didn't participate in were the 1th of April events. Maybe these gift cars are related to them?
It's really annoying because until now I kept track of every car unlock and got all. And now I miss out on the Falcon because it wasn't mentionend....
6 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error