This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2018 4:42:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPS IVORBIGUN Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Wh1t3Kn1te Go to Quoted Post
i think I am starting to see why I am not doing as well as others are. I only get about an hour or 2 for these qualifiers because of the days they fall on, but I still managed 1:19.2xx. I think that's good enough to qualify for the races this weekend, but I guess ill find out Friday.

Much tougher in Europe. Last time I checked a 1.17:900 wasn't enough to qualify in the top 120.

EMEA should be broken into 3 divisions...England, France, EMEA. There's a high concentration of players who are good in Forza from those 2 countries. Theoretically the NA region should be very hard, but sim racing isn't as popular around here in comparison and a lot of skillful gamers play other stuff.
#27 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2018 2:01:42 PM(UTC)
Going from top 400 to top 120 I think makes it impossible for the casual racer to make it into EMEA ..... Euro should be standalone, Africa, ME, Asia and Oceania should be grouped into ROW .... top 240 would've been a better solution and give the casual player a chance of making it into the ghost races .... Just seems to me the rule change was simply for the convenience of the top 1% players, the very few who will actually make the finals .... Just makes it hard to keep trying with these changes ...

Also: Would be nice if the leaderboards stayed up for an extra day after quali ends to see where you ranked up at the end.

Edited by user Thursday, May 3, 2018 2:12:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2018 5:06:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xX DrSpeed Xx Go to Quoted Post
Going from top 400 to top 120 I think makes it impossible for the casual racer to make it into EMEA ..... Euro should be standalone, Africa, ME, Asia and Oceania should be grouped into ROW .... top 240 would've been a better solution and give the casual player a chance of making it into the ghost races .... Just seems to me the rule change was simply for the convenience of the top 1% players, the very few who will actually make the finals .... Just makes it hard to keep trying with these changes ...

Also: Would be nice if the leaderboards stayed up for an extra day after quali ends to see where you ranked up at the end.

Turnout was bad especially in NA. I'm assuming the gfinity staffers were a bit annoyed. The tournament has always been about the top 1% of the top 1% though I agree it's annoying to change the count because I'm sure a lot of casuals had fun in the races.
#29 Posted : Wednesday, May 9, 2018 5:01:15 PM(UTC)
Someone can tell me wy when i go to "https://www.forzaracingchampionship.com/leaderboard" i'm always redirected to "https://watch.forzarc.com/"!?!?
Xbox One S

FM 3,5,7
FH 1,3
#30 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 6:05:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ll Sithis ll Go to Quoted Post
Someone can tell me wy when i go to "https://www.forzaracingchampionship.com/leaderboard" i'm always redirected to "https://watch.forzarc.com/"!?!?

Try This link. https://forzarc.com/leaderboard

Although, your posted address took me to the leaderboard too.

Edited by user Thursday, May 10, 2018 6:12:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: reason

Use The Skinny Pedal!!!
#31 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 7:05:26 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know how the points are awarded for the rivals events? I have set a time in every qualifier and booster event yet my name does not show up on the leader boards. I am registered at the site. I doubt any of my times were good in the events, so I am assuming there is either a percentage or over all position cut off for earning points in the rivals events.
 2 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 9:38:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: baritone mike Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know how the points are awarded for the rivals events? I have set a time in every qualifier and booster event yet my name does not show up on the leader boards. I am registered at the site. I doubt any of my times were good in the events, so I am assuming there is either a percentage or over all position cut off for earning points in the rivals events.

1. Are you registered on gfinity for clarity sake?

2. Are you using a PC to play Forza? If so, you may be disqualified if you played on PC during the same period a rival event was active.

3. Booster events require a top 100 finish overall to ensure points are earned. Depending on who plays, it's possible to earns points if you place in the 101-150 range. Basically if the person made top 12-24 in races, they likely earned more points there than booster so they are basically DQd from booster points.

4. Qualifying rivals require top 1000 finish overall + a cushion for ineligible players due to PC usage or not being registered. Not sure what the points are but I'm thinking it's like 1-50 =1000, 51 -100 = 950, etc.

5. Top 24 race points are points you actually earned in the race via placement (max of 20 per race or 60 for series). Not sure about top 12 but would assume it's top 24 race points plus top 12 points. Then there is a boost value that is calculated based on your gfinity trueskill that is added to this total.
#33 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 11:35:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post

1. Are you registered on gfinity for clarity sake?

I registered at the Forzarc website, I think that automatically registers you at gfinity? I can log into the gfinity website.

2. Are you using a PC to play Forza? If so, you may be disqualified if you played on PC during the same period a rival event was active.

No, I bought a physical disc so I can only play it on the xbox one

3. Booster events require a top 100 finish overall to ensure points are earned. Depending on who plays, it's possible to earns points if you place in the 101-150 range. Basically if the person made top 12-24 in races, they likely earned more points there than booster so they are basically DQd from booster points.

I have not set a top 100 time in a booster event.

4. Qualifying rivals require top 1000 finish overall + a cushion for ineligible players due to PC usage or not being registered. Not sure what the points are but I'm thinking it's like 1-50 =1000, 51 -100 = 950, etc.

I am not sure that I have set a top 1000 time in a qualifying event.

5. Top 24 race points are points you actually earned in the race via placement (max of 20 per race or 60 for series). Not sure about top 12 but would assume it's top 24 race points plus top 12 points. Then there is a boost value that is calculated based on your gfinity trueskill that is added to this total.

I have not participated in any of the races

Thanks for the response. So my thinking was right I just haven't set a good enough time to earn any points. Maybe I will try to put more than 1 or 2 laps into the next qualifying event and see if I can score some points.
#34 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 12:22:16 PM(UTC)

In the Rivals qualification from 16 to 18 apr i was around the top 400 (if i remember corectly) and i earned 350 points... the last qualification from 30 apr to 2 may i was around the top 250 so maybe i'll earn more than 350 points.... ?

Edited by user Thursday, May 10, 2018 12:58:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Xbox One S

FM 3,5,7
FH 1,3
#35 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 2:55:55 PM(UTC)
Question to T10...

When will you think to update the leaderboard in your official website?
Xbox One S

FM 3,5,7
FH 1,3
#36 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 4:39:23 PM(UTC)
the leaderboards are updated on the main site, but not on forzafc.com somehow I did worse and went up in the leaderboards. strange
#37 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 5:38:26 PM(UTC)
the leaderboards are updated on the main site, but not on forzafc.com somehow I did worse and went up in the leaderboards. strange

We've hit the burnout stage of the event. Always happens. Keep setting LB times and you'll move up until all that is left are those that are in it for the long haul.

Edited by user Thursday, May 17, 2018 5:39:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 2:03:30 PM(UTC)

We've hit the burnout stage of the event. Always happens. Keep setting LB times and you'll move up until all that is left are those that are in it for the long haul.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. If I remember correctly there were close to 10,000 participants in the round 3 Rivals Qualifier event. In the round 4 Rivals Qualifier there were around 4,000 participants. Hopefully I can break the top 150 on the FRC leaderboard when the leaderboards are updated. I'm currently in 167th place; so not far from the top 150.

18 | Forza Motorsport Driver for Delta Online Racing | Gold ForzaRC competitor | Boostilia Motorsport Race Organization Founder / GM | 74th in 2018 ForzaRC
#39 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 4:56:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boostilia BJH L Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, I've noticed that too. If I remember correctly there were close to 10,000 participants in the round 3 Rivals Qualifier event. In the round 4 Rivals Qualifier there were around 4,000 participants. Hopefully I can break the top 150 on the FRC leaderboard when the leaderboards are updated. I'm currently in 167th place; so not far from the top 150.

You'll be close. A few folks in NA didn't set a time if I recall correctly. If you don't make top 24, hit the booster hard. I know I will be. I may have qualified top 24 for race 1 but I'm going to suck in the lmp car and the brickyard race is wide open. Anyone can win that race.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error