3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 9:11:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
I've done all of the community rivals and didn't receive any car.
So now I am missing out on the Falcon. So far I had every car. Thanks T10...

From the looks of it by looking at my Rivals today, they came from one of the 1-2 day events they had over the weekend. Not 100% sure but that's all I can come up with. Didn't play anything else but Rivals the weekend where 1 or 2 had to be beaten before Sunday Morning.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:09:20 AM(UTC)
I managed to collect every locked car so far, apart from the latest generation VW Scirocco, because I was at the Daytona Speedweeks around that time. Very disappointed I didn't receive the Monte Carlo FE, Torana FE and the Falcon, when I've participated in every League and beaten every Bounty Hunter event and completed every Forzathon so far. I've been playing the game every month and every week (apart from two weeks in February) since release, always hoping I didn't miss anything. And now three cars are randomly gifted to random people and I'm not getting sh*t? Come on. What a way to be loyal to your hardest working players... -_-

Edited by user Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:11:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 2:17:41 PM(UTC)
How are you getting gifted cars? I have VIP and I've got nothing , not even the free crates we were promised
#54 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 11:12:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Caution Clock Go to Quoted Post
I managed to collect every locked car so far, apart from the latest generation VW Scirocco, because I was at the Daytona Speedweeks around that time. Very disappointed I didn't receive the Monte Carlo FE, Torana FE and the Falcon, when I've participated in every League and beaten every Bounty Hunter event and completed every Forzathon so far. I've been playing the game every month and every week (apart from two weeks in February) since release, always hoping I didn't miss anything. And now three cars are randomly gifted to random people and I'm not getting sh*t? Come on. What a way to be loyal to your hardest working players... -_-

I had every car up until this week. I missed the rivals that had the 70 Chevelle FE and now the Falcon which seems like an random gift.
#55 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 11:33:12 PM(UTC)
Well... I want these cars.

I've got the Chevelle FE from the ForzaRC qualifiers but not the other ones, and I did the Caddy Limo drift and MB Truck slalom.

There were April Fools events but prizes for completing those have never been announced.

Still, I think this proves two things:

1) Cars from previous events can be gifted again (Torana FE was a prize for beating Josef Newgarden)
2) Unicorns are not a one-time thing, depending on the wishes of Turn 10

Anyway, the consistency of these late gifts has been such that we don't know what were the requirements. There are people who have done April Fools, etc. but haven't been gifted any cars.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#56 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 12:53:04 AM(UTC)
One player on our console got the Chevelle FE, but didn´t take part in any event at all. On the other hand I haven´t received todays forza rewards yet. What´s going on ?
#57 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 12:32:56 PM(UTC)
So I was just casually scrolling through my garage to see what cars I can sell and I came across a Monte Carlo FE. I have no idea how or why I have this car so was wondering if anyone else got it? Looked on auction house, couldn't find any and no designs have been made... strange.

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Monday, April 16, 2018 12:35:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#58 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:20:22 AM(UTC)
I was gifted a Regera today. Apart from participating in the Tanner Foust challenge, I can't think of any reason why other than a T10 suck-up.
BTW, I know that the Tanner Foust challenge is still current, so put your knives away people.
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:56:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HellBnt4Metl666 Go to Quoted Post
I was gifted a Regera today. Apart from participating in the Tanner Foust challenge, I can't think of any reason why other than a T10 suck-up.
BTW, I know that the Tanner Foust challenge is still current, so put your knives away people.

The Regera was from the Bounty Hunter ladder challenge.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 6:24:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HellBnt4Metl666 Go to Quoted Post

The Regera was from the Bounty Hunter ladder challenge.

You have proven me wrong yet again. I have lost track of all the special events that I have entered trying to catch the trickle feed of cars that were supposedly available upon FM7's release. Please forvive my ignorance.
#61 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:18:52 PM(UTC)
Just logged in to collect daily drivatar earnings and saw I was gifted a Dodge Dart GT. Anyone know what that is for? I did watch a little of the live stream on Mixer today < 15 mins.
 2 users liked this post.
#62 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:40:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Canadabug Go to Quoted Post
Just logged in to collect daily drivatar earnings and saw I was gifted a Dodge Dart GT. Anyone know what that is for? I did watch a little of the live stream on Mixer today < 15 mins.

It's for the ForzaRC Qualifier 2 rivals event, I presume. I set a lap time and got the Dart too and the event is gone now and I remember it being there yesterday or the day before.

#63 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:56:25 PM(UTC)

It's for the ForzaRC Qualifier 2 rivals event, I presume. I set a lap time and got the Dart too and the event is gone now and I remember it being there yesterday or the day before.

Same here. Seems like a safe presumption that it came from the Qualifier 2 rival.

#64 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 6:02:35 PM(UTC)
I was gifted a Dodge Dart too. I'm pretty sure we haven't been informed on how to earn one of those.
#65 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 6:38:51 PM(UTC)

Yes it was. In both events, the reward was a car from the same brand as the one you drove in the qualifier.

Ironically, the first qualifier featured the AMG GT-S, which is currently unreleased.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error