3 Pages123PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2018 4:53:51 PM(UTC)
Just Looked. The League Car was a 2012 Dodge Challenger. I got it when I opened the League Tab. I have no idea why I got the Monte Big Wheel. I have two of them though. I already had one from some other gifting. In other versions of the game you could just gift someone a car. It doesn't seem that is an option. I would give one to Caution Clock. I don't think I'll be cruising in it anytime soon.

Edited by user Monday, April 2, 2018 4:58:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Use The Skinny Pedal!!!
#27 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2018 5:48:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DM360X Go to Quoted Post
Just Looked. The League Car was a 2012 Dodge Challenger. I got it when I opened the League Tab. I have no idea why I got the Monte Big Wheel. I have two of them though. I already had one from some other gifting. In other versions of the game you could just gift someone a car. It doesn't seem that is an option. I would give one to Caution Clock. I don't think I'll be cruising in it anytime soon.

I sent you a DM, DM360X.

#28 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2018 6:19:46 PM(UTC)
I've no idea why I received the car - I assume those of us who got it did something naughty and we're being punished? 🤔

And I'm sure I already had a Hyundai suit, although this one specifically says Hyundai 2019 and it's light blue. IIRC, the old one was white with black and orange trim.
#29 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2018 7:06:02 PM(UTC)
I just received this car again (Monte Carlo FE), and I have no interest in it, I will put it up for auction tomorrow (11.00 PTZ) for as low as it will let me.
#30 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2018 7:42:37 PM(UTC)
They must be gifting them out in waves last I checked I didn't receive it neither did I get it as a level up reward and I was playing game from before official launch date did we need to do a race off some sort to get it anyone know at all
#31 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2018 9:32:06 PM(UTC)
So it's unclear to whom and why the car/suit is gifted. I guess we have to wait for infowizard Manteomax to clear things up.
#32 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2018 11:13:30 PM(UTC)
I haven't got the Monte.

The driver gear is for participating in the Veloster N Rivals event at Watkins Glen. It's possible that the Monte was an additional prize awarded to those who set fast times in it... But this is all speculation at this point.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#33 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 1:14:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
I haven't got the Monte.

The driver gear is for participating in the Veloster N Rivals event at Watkins Glen. It's possible that the Monte was an additional prize awarded to those who set fast times in it... But this is all speculation at this point.

I also got the hideous Monte (now I have 2 of them... "weeeeeee") and the Hyunday driver gear yesterday. On that rivals event I drove only 1 lap (clean and very slow) - so the fast lap time theory won't fit. Maybe it has something to do with those April 1 rivals events (participation award)? Or not.

1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 3:25:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DM360X Go to Quoted Post
I received the Hyundai Gear and the Monte Carlo. The Monte Carlo, I believe was for showing up to the ghost races in the League - Series 1. I'm guessing a participation reward. Not positive, though

League rewards are given at the end of a series and not through the in-game message system.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#35 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 3:25:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: andrOOrdna Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
I haven't got the Monte.

I also got the hideous Monte (now I have 2 of them... "weeeeeee") and the Hyunday driver gear yesterday. On that rivals event I drove only 1 lap (clean and very slow) - so the fast lap time theory won't fit. Maybe it has something to do with those April 1 rivals events (participation award)? Or not.

Seems more likely than the Hyundai rivals challenge. I had a top 100 time in this event and didn't receive a Monte Donk (not dramatic because I already have one from level-ups) but didn't play any of the 1th April events.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 6:45:34 AM(UTC)
I got both. I was waiting for this car a long time :)
#37 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 7:17:35 AM(UTC)
I haven't played League yet. Do they gift cars when you play League? If so, how often, and can you use them outside of League? (are they added to your garage?)
#38 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 7:23:03 AM(UTC)
Didn't receive the car, sure hope i will get one since i don't have one yet.
#39 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 8:12:48 AM(UTC)
One of the players on our XBOX found this in his garage on his account. The collectors value of this car is zero, so that´s probably a gift car, but it was apparently not announced. Strange indeed.
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 4:26:18 PM(UTC)
Time has passed so now it is kinda funny already, when i was powering through career after launch, i actually had 6 of those dorks. Nothing to do with them they just sat in my garage. So i removed them because at the time you couldn't sell them. Same goes for that fox body FE. Had so many of them and removed those too(except 1). Of course some months later they added the feature to sell them but it was late already.
#41 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 12:16:13 AM(UTC)
What I wonder, something that was mentioned here also - apparently some people are able to auction off their Monte Carlo SS FE's?

I've also got 2 of them, can't auction off either, which I presumed was/is correct - one is not supposed to be able to, right? At least not, you know, by default?

I still noticed them in the AH, going for nice amounts of CR's (as in millions)... So before anyone asks - no, I'm not looking to report any auctions - let that be crystal clear.

I'd sure like to get rid of 1, without 'remove car' as an only option.
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 1:22:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WunderBaum83 Go to Quoted Post
What I wonder, something that was mentioned here also - apparently some people are able to auction off their Monte Carlo SS FE's?

I've also got 2 of them, can't auction off either, which I presumed was/is correct - one is not supposed to be able to, right? At least not, you know, by default?

I still noticed them in the AH, going for nice amounts of CR's (as in millions)... So before anyone asks - no, I'm not looking to report any auctions - let that be crystal clear.

I'd sure like to get rid of 1, without 'remove car' as an only option.

I auctioned off 1 of my Donk's because 1 i got from gifts and the other i got from driver level rewards
#43 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 4:38:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jungsten Go to Quoted Post
Didn't receive the car, sure hope i will get one since i don't have one yet.

Me two man never seen it in the level up rewards it was in.a prize crate that the wife bought ages ago I know that for sure i seen it with my own eyes she opened it and the car appeared find it strange not checked my inbox today yet some others got the Torano FE car also strange and another I don't have
 1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 5:37:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PeenChayGreenGo Go to Quoted Post
I haven't played League yet. Do they gift cars when you play League? If so, how often, and can you use them outside of League? (are they added to your garage?)

I played the ghost league and received a reward car. It lists the reward on the series page at the bottom. Not sure how much participation is required to receive the reward. I ran 20 races in one series, no wins and a few podiums and got the reward. The car is added to your garage. Some rewards are driver suits. You just have to look and see which series interests you.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 4, 2018 5:39:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: add an s

Use The Skinny Pedal!!!
#45 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 6:39:35 AM(UTC)
I Received the Racing Gear, 15 Mazda MX-5 FE, Monte Carlo FE "2 now", 77 Holden Torana A9X FE and 15 Ford Falcon GT F 351. Don't know what events I participated in but those were my gifts as of this Morning.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 4, 2018 6:41:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#46 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 7:36:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RaggedNutria330 Go to Quoted Post
Some folk's are born to eff up stuff, but on the other hand, it's a 80's Monte Carlo, so no great loss.

And what in the deuce is that supposed to mean? "Some folks are born to eff up stuff"? Would you care to elaborate?
Mysigpic
2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8 12.7 @ 111.2
mid 8s w/ a "little time and money"
#47 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 7:45:38 AM(UTC)
No Monte Carlo FE as of yet I did however get a holden FE and a ford falcon thingy today. Thanks very much 2 more locked cars off the list but I'd like to know why I got these and not the Monte Carlo FE but maybe they will now appear on the auction house more often and not all be bought for 10 million by the same 1 player? Really what do you need with 5 of the same car and a car that most people say is rubbish?!!?

Anyway happy motoring folks
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 7:55:47 AM(UTC)
T10 at its best again. If they gift cars, everyone needs to get them. If those cars are rewards, they should have told people that you can win them by doing whatever it is you were supposed to do, and obviously before whatever you were supposed to do was not possible anymore.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 4, 2018 7:56:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 8:19:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post
I auctioned off 1 of my Donk's because 1 i got from gifts and the other i got from driver level rewards

Couldn't remember if my 1st one was a gift or milestone/driver lvl. reward, but now I know...

1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 8:33:50 AM(UTC)
I've done all of the community rivals and didn't receive any car.
So now I am missing out on the Falcon. So far I had every car. Thanks T10...
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error