This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 3:34:11 PM(UTC)
I couldn't improve on my 1:31 time so youre faster than me, but the best thing you can do is follow someones ghost that is faster than you and see how they take the corners. my problem is I just cant bring myself to driving outside the lines and on this track there are several places you can shave off time by doing this,.
#102 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 6:23:02 PM(UTC)
Don't play when you're tired. That's not always an easy thing to do especially if you have an active life. I've seen huge swings in lap times simply due to a little fatigue.

I usually do 15 lap trials and will only go longer if I get on a hot streak of faster and faster laps. Put the game away and do something else; especially if it doesn't add wear to your hands.

I always start off with friends I know I can keep up with in that style of car. If they are a race car ace and you're not, follow someone else. Basically pick someone you think can set a pretty good lap but not too fast that you can't keep up. Learn all the brake points and gearing. Gearing is the hardest especially if you don't realize the low end torque is what is needed to launch the car.

Usually it takes me 2 -3 15 lap sessions just to get this down. After that I choose a much faster ghost and try to keep up as much as possible. You'll figure out the weak corners pretty quickly. Iron those out and you just may set a killer lap.

Of course this doesn't always work. I suck in race cars and Sebring. Last week was just a matter of survival and not wrecking.
 2 users liked this post.
#103 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 12:08:37 AM(UTC)
I managed a 1.29:500 in this rival event. The trick with this car was the faster you tried to go the slower your laptime. Patience and being smooth was the key in going fast.
#104 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 3:48:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post
Don't play when you're tired.

then I guess I should never play, lol, seriously though, I think this is the main reason I have been struggling. its tough working third shift and still try to find time during the day to do things like this. especially when being a caregiver on top of it.

still I don't try to make excuses and still do my best, but it looks like top 500 overall is my best right now

#105 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 7:39:08 AM(UTC)
How come the results aren't out for the first event?
#106 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 8:54:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wh1t3Kn1te Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post
Don't play when you're tired.

then I guess I should never play, lol, seriously though, I think this is the main reason I have been struggling. its tough working third shift and still try to find time during the day to do things like this. especially when being a caregiver on top of it.

still I don't try to make excuses and still do my best, but it looks like top 500 overall is my best right now

Nothing wrong with that. Take the moral victory due to time constraints. I've felt that pain many of times and feeling it more now.

I had hopped to be able to drop 400-500 laps on each rival and push my limits but I've had to resort to doing what I can when I'm mentally able to do it. It's made it more fun though since I've dropped the expectation of performing at my peak and making the finales.
#107 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 8:59:29 AM(UTC)
Some time today they will be updated per forzarc website. If T10 is doing the update it might be a bit longer since they've probably only been at work for a couple hours as of my posting time.
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error