This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, March 19, 2018 1:10:19 PM(UTC)
Hi !

Not interested in multiplayer and competitive events, as well as not considering Forza polished enough to allow for decent wheel users competition, i'd just like to know if there will be in game cars & gears rewards for it ?
Just want to know if i'm going to miss any "exclusive content" T10 seem to like so much...

Thanks a lot.
User is suspended until 1/25/2046 1:54:13 PM(UTC)
#2 Posted : Monday, March 19, 2018 1:40:49 PM(UTC)
Not gonna feed a troll, but I've often gone into theses kind of events and been given gift cars for doing nothing.
Definition of Loyal: Giving or showing firm and *constant* support or allegiance to a person or institution

1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, March 19, 2018 2:35:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: YanaYaYa UK Go to Quoted Post
Not gonna feed a troll, but I've often gone into theses kind of events and been given gift cars for doing nothing.

What ?
It's a legit question.
Not agreeing with me doesn't make me a troll.

So they are indeed gifting in-game stuff during ForzaRC ?

Edited by user Monday, March 19, 2018 3:16:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 5:43:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: YanaYaYa UK Go to Quoted Post

What ?
It's a legit question.
Not agreeing with me doesn't make me a troll.

So they are indeed gifting in-game stuff during ForzaRC ?

It feels a bit like bait with the wheel comment, but it's borderline. It's an aspect of the game I might try but I'm not going to put massive effort into it. But set a few times and see what you get.

FH4 Liveries | FM7 Liveries | Tunes Available, Search Criteria: DEW
#5 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 2:08:39 PM(UTC)
https://www.forzaracingc...ab51653eaf22ae78606bc6c

Quote:
Getting to choose the conditions for the drivers not enough? Anyone tuning in during the livestream will also have the chance to unlock awesome in-game rewards for both Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3. Just log into your Microsoft account and participate in the in-stream quests to unlock a variety of in-game gear, including the limited edition ForzaRC driver suit and livery for Forza Motorsport 7!
#6 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2018 11:16:43 AM(UTC)
https://forums.forzamoto...ore-Group-A-SV-here.aspx
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#7 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2018 4:57:31 PM(UTC)
i couldn't do this because i sleep during the day. hopefully they can give some of these things out for people who do well in the competition
#8 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2018 5:59:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wh1t3Kn1te Go to Quoted Post
i couldn't do this because i sleep during the day. hopefully they can give some of these things out for people who do well in the competition

You can still receive most of the prizes by rewatching the old stream.
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

#9 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2018 6:31:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post

Where can I rewatch?

Edited by user Sunday, March 25, 2018 6:34:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#10 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2018 9:36:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AheadElephant22 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post

Where can I rewatch?

https://watch.forzarc.com/

Notification

Icon
Error