4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 7:30:05 PM(UTC)
Also, for what its worth, the forzathon UI shows that I have 0/3000 credit on the challenge. Can you *not* finish this in free play?
 1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 7:30:21 PM(UTC)
There is a drift scoring option in HUD options.

Use the drift mode. Drift mode is time-based and you only get the achievement when time runs out, ending the event.

I've seen people earn the achievement with foggy conditions, so you get weather but no actual rain. Makes it a tad easier.

You can probably use Maple Valley Full as well.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#78 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 7:35:05 PM(UTC)
Thank you. The forzathon requirements "description" is .... lacking.
#79 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 7:53:23 PM(UTC)
Do you also need to complete a full lap to get credit? I set the timer to 2:00, got the requisite points but still got no credit. double ewe tee eff.
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 8:03:49 PM(UTC)
Okay, seemingly you need to finish a full lap, get the requisite points, and do it with the "drift" UI enabled. What a waste of f-ing time. How about make a "real" UI where I just click on the forzathon banner, and it takes me into a personal lobby with the *magic* configuration set up already.
#81 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 9:52:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Elerius Go to Quoted Post
Okay, seemingly you need to finish a full lap, get the requisite points, and do it with the "drift" UI enabled. What a waste of f-ing time. How about make a "real" UI where I just click on the forzathon banner, and it takes me into a personal lobby with the *magic* configuration set up already.

The drift hud is not required (I never use it/switch it on myself). You are correct though in needing to finish a complete lap. I generally set the timer to 2mins run 1 complete lap to get the required score and just sit there until the timer runs out. Also make sure you are completing the drifts successfully so that the score is banked so-to-speak (you should see the score added to your total). If you go off track or over correct too much you lose the current unbanked score. It can be trivial sometimes when things get hairy whether the game has counted the drift/out of control slide that it seems to also count as "drifting"... lol
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 1:31:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Elerius Go to Quoted Post

Would you like a s **** with that

It's not that hard to set up
And it's been discussed several times through this thread how to set it up

Lol how about ladle since s **** is censored

Edited by user Tuesday, April 17, 2018 1:32:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#83 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 10:38:47 AM(UTC)
hi guys
i've completed the show off event, the one that you have to drift in the rain in the specified track. It's showing me as completed, yet i'm not getting my award.
the other 3 forzathons however, i've completed and have gotten my reward. any suggestions on what to do?
#84 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2018 10:46:19 AM(UTC)
Hello, I did every challenge multiple times but I didn’t get the rewards. I wrote to the support too, but I didn’t get an answer, so I don’t know what can I do for my game to make it work, I reinstalled the game and still nothing. Any ideas? Platform is PC.
 2 users liked this post.
#85 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2018 1:07:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HunDaniel666 Go to Quoted Post
Hello, I did every challenge multiple times but I didn’t get the rewards. I wrote to the support too, but I didn’t get an answer, so I don’t know what can I do for my game to make it work, I reinstalled the game and still nothing. Any ideas? Platform is PC.

Please check the services running on your computer to make sure "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry" is running. If it's not, right click on it and start the service. After it's running, start the game and complete the #Forzathon challenge again.
Turn 10 | Community Liaison | Gamertag: SOY
#86 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2018 11:45:00 PM(UTC)
Thank you, it’s working now. Have a nice day.
#87 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2018 8:56:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
SHOWING OFF
- Get a Drift Score of 3,000 in a Single Lap at Maple Valley in the Rain
Tip: in Free Play make sure you set the Game Type to Drift; drifting during circuit races probably won't register.

I was able to get the other 3 right away, yet, this one does not pop-up no matter what I do! I have ran it 6 times, with Game Type = DRIFT, RAIN, @ Maple Valley (I used Short Circuit Reverse). Records my drifts on HUD, yet, at the end it gives me a laptime!!! We just need 3000 pts, and, I have gotten that in a single drift within the lap. Over 10k pts in a lap. Using the Meyers Manx (D400 class).

PRKid
p.s. Will update if I find a solution.

OK, I figured out the problem. Since the Challenge indicates it should be the drift pts in ONE LAP, I used the 1 lap as the limit on the end-condition....DO NOT DO THIS!

I left the end condition to time-based and set it to a 3 minutes, and, ran at the same track (Short Circuit Reverse) and actually ran over 2 laps. So, you can cut the time to about 1.5 mins and be OK. The Achievement popped up right away! Was even able to score 4500 (near done this since back in FM6) pts in a single drift.

Best of luck!

PRKid

I still cannot get this achievement and car. Is this challenged bugged? Set to Free Play/ Drift/ Time/ Maple / Rain.
Have run all ribbons, completed several laps all over required score. Individual drifts over the 3k. Tried several different cars, divisions, days.
Running on Xbox One. Drift points were "banked" etc. This was the car I wanted out of all of them. Pulling my hair out.
Honda
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error