This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 8:18:05 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] -- INTERACTIVE CHALLENGE MUSTANG

#CFunk2001

We had a good turn out the last time I tried this, so I thought I would do it again! :-)

(still crickets in here though)

My Reasoning

Because I want to

Info

This time we go fast around Sunset Club Circuit in a 2005 Ford Mustang.

I managed a 01:07.519, my PB on the LB (with so much drama in LBC..........sorry)

Build and Tune

Tune free in my store front, but I am also going to post the build and tune below.

Car:

2005 Ford Mustang
B500
303 HP
315 TQ
2938 lbs
52%
4.6L

Build:

Engine & Power
none (stock power=more fun....right?)

Platform & Handling
Race on everything

Drivetrain
Race Transmission
Race Differential

Tires & Wheels
TSW Hockenheim R
Front to 19"
Rear to 19"
Sport Tires
Front 255/40/19
Rear 255/40/19

Aero & Apperance
Front Bumper -- Forza
Rear Wing -- Forza
Hood -- Saleen

Conversion
Still no

Tune:

Tires
Front 30.0
Rear 30.0

Gearing
Final Drive 4.38
1st 2.89
2nd 1.79
3rd 1.30
4th 1.02
5th .84
6th .71

Alignment
Camber Front -.8
Camber Rear -.8
Toe Front .1
Toe Rear -.1
Front Caster 4.9

Anti-Roll Bars
Front 21.70
Rear 19.30

Springs
Springs Front 647.0
Springs Rear 484.0
Ride Height Front 4.5
Ride Height Rear 4.5

Damping
Rebound Front 10.4
Rebound Rear 10.0
Bump Front 7.8
Bump Rear 7.5

Aero
Front 100
Rear 100

Braking
Balance 48%
Breaking Force 98%

Differential
Acceleration 5%
Deceleration 21%

Interactive Part

Alright, now that we have all of that out of the way, here comes the hopefully fun for you guys part, instead of just using my tune to go around this thing let's try tweaking the tune to your own liking and letting the rest of us know what works for you.

Please keep the build the same, but change to your hearts content all of the settings you want to. If the Diff doesn't agree..change it, if the Springs are too stiff..soften them.

I'm just trying something different here, there is nothing wrong with using a locked tune by any means, and I am not complaining in any way, shape or form, just trying to keep things interesting and alive.

Rules

Just drive around fast, I will keep track of a leader board, but mainly only for bragging rights.

Honor system in play here -- I'm still lazy

Also, there's not really anything at stake here, so hopefully we can all play nice. :-)

Prizes

25 mil to everybody again, and maybe we can also bait Jdog into some prize cars again!! (everybody wish really hard now) ;-)

Prize Cars

Jdog 1997 BMW M3

Jdog 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

Jdog 2008 Aston Martin DBS

Jdog and AlienatedElm 1997 Mitsubishi GTO ( A Class )

Jdog and AlienatedElm 1997 Mitsubishi GTO ( B Class )

Original Link: https://forums.forzamoto...-Mustang----CLOSED.aspx
#27 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 9:07:51 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] - DECISION MADE

#KoolIROCZ1967

For this Challenge, fellas, I need your help ;]

3 Cars 3 Tracks 3 Weeks

Here's the dilemma - In 'Forza Land', there's a car lot I drive past quite often. This lot has some pretty cool, but 'slightly used' deals. Before I buy, I've narrowed my choices down to 3 cars on the lot. I need you all to stop by and take all 3 out for a test drive and give me your feedback and honest friend opinions on which one I get ;] Anybody up for some thrashing and test driving ?!

Challenge will run for three weeks, with each car getting driven HARD for one week only, salesman was generous enough to let you guys take em out for one week only ;[ In this Challenge EVERYONE'S A WINNER as there will be a target time to beat, and we ALL know that most if not all you guys will definitely be beating MY target time ;] Sad but true ;] But there's MORE !!!! You tell me want you want !!!! Credits ? or the Exclusive Prize car ? or BOTH !!! YOU tell me !!!!

Each week, you will be required to download the tune and paint for each car - available in my storefront the beginning of each week.

Need I say CLEAN LAPS only ?! Please label replays - 'DECISION 1' 'DECISION 2' 'DECISION 3' for each weeks run.

Each week, I will be designing a exclusive Prize car - new designs - never before available !!! If you want it - it's YOURS !!!!

The fastest 3 week combined time winner will receive bragging rights and maybe a SPECIAL Prize car, exclusive to YOU only ;] - or your choice of any of my past designs that you might not have gotten and still want.

PHOTOS - We all wanna see you runnin' and thrashin' these cars !! Post some shots of your test drives and receive Exclusive Photo Entry Prize Car !!!!

Everybody ready to thrash a few cars ??!!! ;]

WEEK ONE

This 'gem' was traded in by some young kid who apparently ran out of funds to complete the project. She has a 'few' miles on her and if you notice her to be a little 'sluggish' - that's because he fried the turbos and she ain't 'boosted' no more !!! Take her out and see what she does ;]

98 Toyota Supra

Track - Maple Valley - full circuit REVERSE

Target time - 1:46.247

WEEK TWO

This piece of muscle car history apparently has been sitting behind the car lot for close to 30 years + !!! I caught a glimpse of it and asked about the possibility of getting it running and selling it ;] - looks as though this guy REALLY wants to sell ;] This girl has definitely seen better days - grab the keys and shake the bones loose and see whats she's got ;]

70 Baldwin Motion Camaro

Track - Sunset Peninsula CLUB - R

Target time - 1:08.414

WEEK THREE

What can I say, I like yellow cars ;] This one has been on the lot for a while now - don't know why ? too expensive to insure ? too many miles ? This one has been ridden hard and put away wet, looks like MANY times :[ hey look at it this way - at least THIS ONE ain't got no rust !!! ;] Grab the keys and take 'er for a spin ;]

96 C4 Corvette
Track - Indy Grand Prix Circuit
Target time - 1:32.745

WEEK ONE PRIZE CAR

WEEK TWO PRIZE CAR

WEEK THREE PRIZE CAR

Original Link: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst58763_BIGTIME-MUSCLE--88bg-----DECISION-MADE.aspx
#28 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 9:20:52 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] -- INTERACTIVE CHALLENGE KA \M/ KB

#CFunk2001

Let's keep this thing rolling!!

I stumbled on a thread in the FM5 section ( I know BOOOO!! ) about someone asking for quick and easy tips or tutorials for painting here in Forzaland.

Well, Windswept replied with a link to how to REALLY draw cartoon characters. I don't know if it was meant as tongue in cheek, but I thought it was pretty cool!

Most are just heads, but I found a full body How To for Kick Buttoswki, and well, this challenge just fell into place. :-)

So here we go, the KA \m/ KB Interactive Challenge!!

Info

This time we go fast Downhill at Fuji A Reverse in a 2011 Ford KA.

I managed a 02:12.766, my PB on the LB

Build and Tune

Tune free in my store front, but I am also going to post the build and tune below.

Since I tried something new on the Paint, I'm going to try something new on the tune. It's kinda odd for me, but what the hey let's have some fun!! :-)

Car:

2011 Ford KA
C425
162 HP
178 TQ
2135 lbs
52%
1.6L

Build:

Conversion
AWD

Engine & Power
All Race ( except no Cam or Oil Cooling )

Platform & Handling
Race on everything

Drivetrain
Race Transmission
Sport Driveline
Race Differential

Tires & Wheels
Compomotive M05
Street Tires
Front 225/30/18
Rear 225/30/18

Aero & Apperance
Front Bumper -- Forza
Rear Wing -- Forza

Tune:

Tires
Front 30.0
Rear 31.0

Gearing
Final Drive 4.19
1st 2.89
2nd 1.90
3rd 1.41
4th 1.12
5th .93
6th .80

Alignment
Camber Front -1.8
Camber Rear -1.8
Toe Front .9
Toe Rear -.9
Front Caster 7.0

Anti-Roll Bars
Front 8.30
Rear 8.00

Springs
Springs Front 504.5
Springs Rear 484.5
Ride Height Front 6.7
Ride Height Rear 6.7

Damping
Rebound Front 7.8
Rebound Rear 7.5
Bump Front 1.0
Bump Rear 1.0

Aero
Front 100
Rear 100

Braking
Balance 48%
Breaking Force 98%

Differential
Front
Acceleration 29%
Deceleration 0%
Rear
Acceleration 81%
Deceleration 29%
Torque 50%

Interactive Part

Alright, now that we have all of that out of the way, here comes the hopefully fun for you guys part, instead of just using my tune to go around this thing let's try tweaking the tune to your own liking and letting the rest of us know what works for you.

Please keep the build the same, but change to your hearts content all of the settings you want to. If the Diff doesn't agree..change it, if the Springs are too stiff..soften them.

I'm just trying something different here, there is nothing wrong with using a locked tune by any means, and I am not complaining in any way, shape or form, just trying to keep things interesting and alive.

Rules

Just drive around fast, I will keep track of a leader board, but mainly only for bragging rights. Clean laps please.

Also, there's not really anything at stake here, so hopefully we can all play nice. :-)

Prizes

25 mil to everybody again, and maybe we will have more prize cars. I haven't asked anybody for some yet, so IDK. ;-)

Jdog Prize Cars

1969 Nissan Fairlady Z 432

1995 Honda CR-X Del Sol SiR

2009 Ford Fiesta Zetec S

voldemortt Prize Cars

2010 Ferrari 458

1980 Lotus Esprit Turbo

2006 Ford Focus ST

Original Link: https://forums.forzamoto...KA--m--KB----CLOSED.aspx

Edited by user Thursday, March 8, 2018 9:25:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 9:38:09 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] -- INTERACTIVE CHALLENGE -- 06Z06

#CFunk2001

So you guys are still here and want another challenge huh?!? :-)

Well who am I to say NO to That! :-)

Hmm....Done an A class...and a B class...and a C class. You online Racers know where I'm going with this?

That's right, S Class!

For those that don't know there is an online race mode called the ABCs.

Anyway, for this one we are going to be using the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 on Road America. ( I expect to see lots of pics of Vette on Vette action!! :-)

This one is a little different than the others though, the tuning stays the same, I mean it's going to be Open Source here, BUT, the paint will be as well!!

That's right boys and girls, I'm giving it away for free!! I mean, it's nothing all that special, but still, I think it's a pretty cool wrap for this ride, and it can be all yours to tear apart and rearrange, recolor, reshape, re.......you get the idea. :-) If you aren't already on my Friends List, let me know on here and I will see about making some room to get you added and get the files over to you.

Now, there aren't any BTM or IC logos on it, sorry. :-)

So anyway...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!

The IC 06Z06!!

Info

Road America

My time: 02:12.614 ( PB for ME ) on Lap 5 of Replay in My Store.

There's definitely more in it though.

Build and Tune

The tune and paint are not on My Store for this, because they are free as mentioned. ( who knows, I may post a version of the paint on My Store later on, with the normal logos and things on it )

But, for those you playing along at home, here is the tune! :-)

Car:

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
S700
505 HP
470 TQ
2630 lbs
50%
7.0L

Build:

Conversion
n/a

Engine & Power
n/a

Platform & Handling
ALL RACE

Drivetrain
Clutch - Race
Tran - Race
Diff - Race

Tires & Wheels
TenzoR RS-5
Tires - Race
Front 285/25/20
Rear 345/25/20

Aero & Apperance
Front Bumper -- Forza
Rear Wing -- Forza

Tune:

Tires
Front 29.5
Rear 30.0

Gearing
Final Drive 4.13
1st 2.89
2nd 1.81
3rd 1.32
4th 1.04
5th .85
6th .73

Alignment
Camber Front -1.6
Camber Rear -1.6
Toe Front .6
Toe Rear -.6
Front Caster 4.0

Anti-Roll Bars
Front 14.30
Rear 13.60

Springs
Springs Front 557.0
Springs Rear 455.5
Ride Height Front 4.3
Ride Height Rear 4.3

Damping
Rebound Front 9.4
Rebound Rear 9.4
Bump Front 4.7
Bump Rear 4.7

Aero
Front 100
Rear 200

Braking
Balance 50%
Breaking Force 100%

Differential

Acceleration 22%
Deceleration 11%

Interactive Part

As mentioned earlier, the paint is also part of this Interaction, so let's see some playing in the Paint Booth! :-)

Rules

Just drive around fast, I will keep track of a leader board, but mainly only for bragging rights. Clean laps please.

Prizes

25 mil to everybody again, and maybe we will have more prize cars. I haven't asked anybody for some yet, so IDK. ;-)

Prize Cars

KoolIROCZ1967

2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport

Jdogg

1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray

2010 SSC Ultimate Aero

Original Link: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst61317_BIGTIME-muscle--88bg-----Interactive-Challenge----06Z06----CLOSED.aspx

Edited by user Thursday, March 8, 2018 9:40:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 9:53:11 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] - 'DECISIONS' CHALLENGE - 'CHEAP AND RELIABLE'

#KoolIROCZ1967

For this Challenge, fellas, I need your help...again ;]

3 Cars 3 Tracks 3 Weeks

Here's the dilemma - Our middle son will be turning 16 next year, so we need to start looking for something 'Cheap and Reliable" for him to drive (insert scared face) So we're gonna head back to SCOOTERS and check out a few candidates I've narrowed it down to. I need you all to stop by and take all 3 out for a test drive and give me your feedback and honest friend opinions on which one I get ;] Anybody up for some thrashing and test driving...AGAIN ?? ;]

Same rules apply...

Challenge will run for three weeks, with each car getting driven HARD for one week only, salesman was generous enough to let you guys take em out for one week only ;[ In this Challenge EVERYONE'S A WINNER as there will be a target time to beat, and we ALL know that most if not all you guys will definitely be beating MY target time ;] Sad but true ;] But there's MORE !!!! You tell me want you want !!!! Credits ? or the Exclusive Prize car ? or BOTH !!! YOU tell me !!!!

Each week, you will be required to download the tune and paint for each car - available in my storefront the beginning of each week. I will post new car on WEDNESDAY of each week - you will have till the next WEDNESDAY to post your times.

Need I say CLEAN LAPS only ?! Please label replays - 'DECISION 1' 'DECISION 2' 'DECISION 3' for each weeks run.

Each week, I will be designing a exclusive Prize car - new designs - never before available !!! If you want it - it's YOURS !!!!

The fastest 3 week combined time winner will receive bragging rights and maybe a SPECIAL Prize car, exclusive to YOU only ;] - or your choice of any of my past designs that you might not have gotten and still want.

PHOTOS - We all wanna see you runnin' and thrashin' these cars !! Post some shots of your test drives. Credits awarded for anybody posting photos if you want them.

Everybody ready to thrash a few cars ??!!! ;]

Almost forgot to mention, MY SON has chosen to be a part of this Challenge ;] He will be saving his own replays (on my XBOX) and I will be posting his times ;] Could be interesting, as he mainly likes Drift lobbies ;] We'll see ;]

WEEK ONE

This little rocket seems to have been 'kid tested' already ;] By the looks of her, this one has definitely been 'used' ;] Body not in too bad of shape - few rust spots and some dead paint, but otherwise a pretty good candidate ;] Take her out and see what you think ;]

03 SVT Focus

Track - Sebring Club

Target time - 1:18.345

WEEK TWO

What's more reliable than a Honda Civic ??!! Although this one looks to be 'kid tested' already ;] Body in not so bad shape - tires are OK - this one might be a winner - take her out and see ;]

99 Honda Civic

Track - Hockenheim NATIONAL

Target time - 1:45.198

WEEK THREE

Okay, I know this one's a 'longshot' ;] Try to convince your 15 year old son that this is NOT a 'old ladies car' !! A new paint job would definitely be ordered ;] BUT...This thing is is MINT shape - low miles - no rust - just some dead Florida Sunshine paint here and there ;] I don't know guys...if the price was right on this one .... ;] Pretty fun 'lil bottle rocket....after I blew the cobwebs outta it ;] Take her out and see how this 'ol girl goes !!!!

04 PT Cruiser GT

Track - Infineon NASCAR

Target time - 1:28.609

PRIZE CAR WEEK 1

PRIZE CAR WEEK 2

PRIZE CAR WEEK 3

Original Link:https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst60786_BIGTIME-MUSCLE--88bg-----DECISIONS--CHALLENGE----CHEAP-AND-RELIABLE----FINAL-RESULTS.aspx

Edited by user Thursday, March 8, 2018 9:55:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 10:07:07 AM(UTC)
Go to first unread BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] - "THREE, NO, FOUR DECADES OF MUSTANG" CHALLENGE

#DesigningLeek47

I've put together four B 500, OEM(ish) Ford Mustangs of the past four decades, 70's, 90's, 00's, and 10's.

Your mission (should you chose to accept ;^) is to take each of these four Mustang to three tracks (to be named) over a three week period and RUN 'm HARD!

All four Mustangs. At a Different Track Each Week. For Three Weeks.

Which one comes out on top - each week? - and - at the end of three weeks? That's what you folks are (hopefully) going to determine! ! ! :^)

The Mustang are the 1971 Mustang Mach 1, the 1993 SVT Cobra R. the 2005 GT 'Bullitt', and the 2010 Shelby GT500 'Track Pack'. Each are Forza B 500 tuned and, as result, each have their advantages and disadvantages. For example, the 2010 Shelby GT500 received a 'Track Pack' (i.e. Forza Aero) and no weight reduction on stock tires in order to get into B class. While the '93 SVT has race weight reduction and race compound tires. And "The Bullitt", race weight and street compound... you get the idea!

The tunes are on my, DesigningLeek47 storefront! You will be using those same tunes over the three week period.

Normal "rules" apply, you're mileage may vary, yada, yada, yada...

Week One: Road Atlanta, Club Circuit

Week Two: Sedona Speedway

Week Three
: Bernese Alps Club - REVERSE

Original Link:
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm486207_BIGTIME-muscle--88bg-----Three-Decades-of-Mustang--Challenge.aspx#post_486207

Edited by user Thursday, March 8, 2018 10:31:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#32 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 11:24:25 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] - FESTIVAL OF SPEED CHALLENGE

#KoolIROCZ1967

FESTIVAL OF SPEED CHALLENGE

IF YOU DARE ;]

4 CARS - 4 TRACKS - 4 WEEKS

Let's not get bogged down with details....

4 E Class 'Rockets' ;]

New Car and track will be announced each Wednesday

Target time to beat - maybe some new PB ;]

Tune and Design must be used - available in KOOLIROCZ1967 storefront

Clean laps only

Replays labeled - "Speed 1" - "Speed 2" - etc. - as the cars and weeks arrive.

Post here - your time/lap

Anybody feel like 'speeding' ??!! ;]

Prizes ?? - You tell me what you want ;]

Pictures ?? - EVERYBODY enjoys looking at pictures ;] Load em up and let us see how you burn the tires off of these rides ;]

WEEK 1

Car - DATSUN 510

Track - IBERIAN FULL - REVERSE

Target time - 1:05.817 - new PB ;]

https://c2.staticflickr....6275086_948cc468e7_b.jpg[/img]

WEEK 2

Car - DeLorean DMC-12

Track - Old LeMans

Target time - 5:13.750

WEEK 3

Car - '84 Rabbit GTI

Track - Catalunya School

Target time - 53.886

WEEK 4

Car - '94 MX-5 Miata

Track - Twin Ring Motegi - Motegi WEST

Target time - 47.597

Original Link: https://forums.forzamoto...NAL-RESULTS-POSTED.aspx
#33 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 11:38:45 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] - "30 MINUTES OR LESS" CHALLENGE

#KoolIROCZ1967

"30 MINUTES OR LESS" CHALLENGE

Just because there can always be MORE online Challenges ;]

Here's the Challenge - 3 laps at The Ring - Nordschleife - in under 30 minutes ;] Don't want that pizza getting there cold ;]

Download the tune and paint provided at my storefront - KoolIROCZ1967

Car: Honda Civic '94

Head over to 'RACE ONLINE" - set laps to 3 and run the snot outta one of my favorite/funnest tunes ;]

Get ready to write down your 3 lap total, as it will only be displayed for a short time - learned that lesson way too many times ;]

You will aim for ALL CLEAN LAPS - but we will go with CFunk's patented 'HONOR SYSTEM" and trust we're all being honest ;] Even I was able to maintain all 3 laps CLEAN;]

Target Time - 28:20.705 - shouldn't be difficult at all for this pizza to be delivered "Hot and Fresh" :] I'm sure your tip will be higher if delivered under the target time ;]

PHOTOS - We all love to see photos ;] Post em and let us enjoy ;]

Wrapping this one up FRIDAY May 20

OKAY - your Pizza is loaded and ready for delivery ;]

Original Link: https://forums.forzamoto...THE-MONTH-ANNOUNCED.aspx
#34 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 11:48:25 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] -- INTERACTIVE CHALLENGE -- SUPES FUSION

#CFunk2001

LOOK UP IN THE SKY!!!

It's Bird...It's a Plane...It's SUPERMAN!!! :-)

So what is the 1st car that comes to mind when you think of Superman?!?

The Ford Fusion!! I know, so do I!! Hey, Great Minds!! :-)

I mean think about it, it's a mild mannered AWD Sedan ( a la Clark Kent )

Then BAM!! Someone cries out for help ( much like the Fusion On Race Day ) he springs into 670+ RWD, Aeroed Action SUPERMAN!!! :-)

What?!? You don't believe me?!? Then check this out!! ;-)

Info

Sunset Speedway ( regular )

My time: 00:47.181
( PB ) on Lap 7 of Replay in My Store.

I'm sitting at 1126 on the Big Board, but I'm sure there is more in it. C'mon guys, let get this thing under the 1k mark!! :-)

Build and Tune

The tune and paint are Free in My Store for this, so if you likey, grab 'em up! :-)

The same website that I got the Kick Buttowski paint from also gave me this one. Now, don't be to harsh on judging my painting skills, I'm still learning. :-)

EDIT --- I forgot to mention that KoolIROCZ1967 gave me the S badge for this paint. My apologies, Kool. --- EDIT

Car:

2010 Ford Fusion Sport
A600
679 HP
571 TQ
3405 lbs
55%
5.4L

Build:

Conversion
Engine - V8DSC ( GT500 )
Drive - RWD

Engine & Power
Fuel System - Sport
Ignition - Sport
Exhaust - Sport
Cam - Race
Valves - Sport
Piston - Sport
Flywheel - Sport

Platform & Handling
Springs - Race
Front ARB - Race
Rear ARB - Race
Cage - Race
Weight - Sport

Drivetrain
Tran - Sport
Driveline - Sport
Diff - Race

Tires & Wheels
ATS Classic
Tires - Street
Front 255/40/18
Rear 255/40/18

Aero & Apperance
Front Bumper -- Forza
Rear Wing -- Forza

Tune:

Tires
Front 29.5
Rear 29.5

Gearing
Final Drive 3.50
1st n/a
2nd n/a
3rd n/a
4th n/a
5th n/a
6th n/a

Alignment
Camber Front -2.2
Camber Rear -2.2
Toe Front 0.0
Toe Rear 0.0
Front Caster 7.0

Anti-Roll Bars
Front 19.40
Rear 17.60

Springs
Springs Front 847.5
Springs Rear 770.5
Ride Height Front 5.5
Ride Height Rear 5.5

Damping
Rebound Front 8.0
Rebound Rear 7.3
Bump Front 6.0
Bump Rear 5.4

Aero
Front 100
Rear 150

Braking
Balance n/a
Breaking Force n/a

Differential

Acceleration 80%
Deceleration 20%

Interactive Part

As mentioned earlier, the paint is also part of this Interaction, so let's see some playing in the Paint Booth! :-)

Rules

Prizes

PRIZE CARS

KoolIROCZ1967 / CFunk2001 Collab

2005 Ford GT

Jdog12333

2010 Morgan Aero SS

1968 Dodge Dart

2000 Saleen S281

2005 Lamborghini Gallardo

2005 Lamborghini Gallardo ( Jdog and IPDaily variant )

Original Link:https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst61944_BIGTIME-muscle--88bg-----Interactive-Challenge----Supes-Fusion----CLOSED.aspx
#35 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 12:10:57 PM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] - "SNAKEBIT" CHALLENGE

#KoolIROCZ1967

'SNAKEBIT' CHALLENGE

Shelby 1965 Cobra 427 S/C

Not sure who's left or who might be interested, but here's another Challenge ;]

We're gonna take a little " Snake Hunt Tour " One fun tune to throw around at 4 different tracks ;]

Tune and Paint must be used - available at KoolIROCZ1967 storefront

Clean laps only - label replays as - SNAKEBIT 1 - SNAKEBIT 2 - SNAKEBIT 3 - SNAKEBIT 4

TARGET TIMES
1. MAPLE VALLEY REVERSE - 1:44.725
2. SEBRING SHORT - 1:19.742
3. MOTEGI SPEEDWAY - 41.084
4. SEDONA SPEEDWAY - 36.624

This is really a fun tune to throw around and thrash ;]

We all love to see photos - post any shots and let us enjoy ;]

ANYONE FEEL LIKE PLAYING WITH A SNAKE ??!!

PRIZE CARS

68 GT-500KR

65 COBRA DAYTONA COUPE

99 SHELBY SERIES 1

Original Link:
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst63493_BIGTIME-MUSCLE--88bg------SNAKEBIT---CHALLENGE---CLOSED.aspx

Edited by user Thursday, March 8, 2018 12:13:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#36 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 12:27:47 PM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] - "BUSTED" CHALLENGE

#KoolIROCZ1967

"BUSTED"

No CLEAN LAPS HERE ;]

Let's BUST some drivers ;]

Here's the Challenge - - 10 laps at INDY OVAL - Multi-Class online race - You drive till you catch the the 5 AI racers - then you must 'touch' the cars to issue your citation ;] Tap the bumper, slight sideswipe - whatever you need to do to get that ticket issued - don't wanna scruff off too much speed - as we will be taking your 10 lap total time ;]

Here's all you need to do....

RACE ONLINE
CREATE RACE
GAME SETUP
GAME TYPE - MULTI-CLASS
TRACK - INDY OVAL
MAX AI PLAYERS - 5
AI DIFFICULTY - 'HARD'
LAPS - 10
CLASS 1 - A
CLASS 2 - B
'OK'
ONCE BACK ON THE STARTING GRID - OPEN EACH AI CAR AND 'CHANGE PLAYER GROUP' TO CLASS 2
SELECT YOUR CAR
RACE !!!

At completion of your race, be ready to write down your race time total and let me know on which lap you had completely given out ALL 5 tickets ;]

CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON ;] OR TRY BOTH ;]

'06 DODGE CHARGER SRT8

TARGET TIME - 9:52.090 - ALL TICKETS GIVEN BY LAP 8

'10 TAURUS SHO

TARGET TIME - 9:54.892 - ALL TICKETS GIVEN BY LAP 8

REQUIRED PAINTS AND TUNES ARE AVAILABLE AT MY STOREFRONT - KOOLIROCZ1967

SAVE YOUR REPLAYS AND LABEL AS 'BUSTED - CHARGER' and "BUSTED - TAURUS"

And of course WE ALL WANNA SEE SOME AWESOME PHOTOS OF YOU BUSTING THESE DRIVERS ;]

So if anybody interested in 'BUSTING SOME SPEEDERS' AND LAYING DOWN SOME LEGIT 'DIRTY' LAPS - THEN LET'S GO !!!!!

Original Link: https://forums.forzamoto...--BUSTED--CHALLENGE.aspx
#37 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 12:36:32 PM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] - "STD" CHALLENGE

#KoolIROCZ1967

"Somethin' To Do"

Let's beat a dead horse ;]

If you're still playing or wanna stop back in for a while - that's what we're here for ;]

If a total 'bust' - then that's where we're at ;]

Rules are simple

Paint and tune must be used - available at my storefront

3 Tracks...
car: 1965 Alfa Romeu Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale

NuRBURGRING GP FULL - Target Time - 2:17.744

POSITANO FULL - Target Time - 1:06.121

MUGELLO CLUB - Target Time - 1:06.200

If you don't beat the target times - not a big deal, just post your quickest time and a few pics - IF you feel like it ;] Let's keep this causal and cool ;]

We're not kidding anyone that the forum community interest and participation is all but dead - but... well... here's "Somethin' To Do" if anyone interested ;]

Original Link: https://forums.forzamoto...-----STD--Challenge.aspx

Edited by user Thursday, March 8, 2018 12:39:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 12:45:51 PM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] -- BERTONE MANTIDE VS. CHEVROLET CORVETTE(S)

#DesigningLeek47

I've been doin' a little cleanin' up & clearin' out of some cars that've been sittin'round in the back o' the ol' garage... buildin' some littl' beasties and passin' them along to new homes via. the good ol' Auction House... When I "discovered" these wicked monsters -- I thought I'd share 'm here, if anyone's still lookin' for somethin' to do ;^)

2010 Bertone Mantide "100 Anni Edition" (1912 - 2012)

vs.

2006 "Lingenfelter" Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z06
vs.

2010 Chevrolet Corvette GRANDe Sport

"OEM" "fantasy" ...theme builds -- way too much hp & no aero... S Class ;^)

...the tunes and paints are on my storefront.

Take these out to Le Mans, La Sarthe (yes, the one with the kinks in it!)

Do you want a target time? -- I got the 'vette down to 4:09... and I think there's still some left in it! ;^)

Enjoy!

Original Link: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst66702_BIGTIME-muscle--88bg-----Bertone-Mantide-vs--Chevrolet-Corvette-s-----Closed.aspx

Edited by user Thursday, March 8, 2018 12:46:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#39 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 12:53:52 PM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] - I THINK WE'RE DONE....

#KoolIROCZ1967

'POSER - UNICORN DREAMS" CHALLENGE

Need I say more ?? :]

3 Cars - 1 track

Paints and tunes required to run - available at my storefront

TOPGEAR LOOP

Integra R - 55.915

BMW E46 M3 - 51.659

Ferrari 360 - 48.192

Original Link: https://forums.forzamoto...-I-THINK-WE-RE-DONE.aspx

Edited by user Thursday, March 8, 2018 1:06:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#40 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 1:13:50 PM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] -- SPECIAL MOBILE SAMPLING VEHICLE CHALLENGE

#DesigningLeek47

Take a Quick (I Hope!) Test Drive in my 1969 Charger Daytona 'round the Test Track Super Speedway...

Time to beat: 01:15.311

Tune (required!) and paint (not required, but maybe show me what you've got?!) are in my storefront....

Original Link: https://forums.forzamoto...g-Vehicle-Challenge.aspx

Edited by user Thursday, March 8, 2018 1:14:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 1:21:33 PM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] - VINTAGE TRACK DAY CHALLENGE

#KoolIROCZ1967

VINTAGE TRACK DAY CHALLENGE

4 CARS -- 4 CLASSES -- ONE TRACK

SEBRING SHORT

CLASS A - 70 MUSTANG - TARGET TIME - 1:19.286

CLASS B - 69 FERRARI DINO - TARGET TIME - 1:24.965

CLASS C - 69 FAIRLADY Z - TARGET TIME - 1:27.688

CLASS D - 60 CORVETTE - TARGET TIME - 1:31.276

PAINTS AND TUNES REQUIRED TO RUN - AVAILABLE AT MY STOREFRONT

So, get up early and head to the track ;]

PRIZE CAR - Anyone who beats ANY of the Target Times can receive :}

Original Link:
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst68560_BIGTIME-MUSCLE--88bg-----VINTAGE-TRACK-DAY-CHALLENGE---CLOSED.aspx
#42 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 1:27:02 PM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] -- A-B-C -- ALWAYS. BE. CLOSING!

#DesigningLeek47

Oh, You think we're done?

We're NOT DONE!

Put. That. Coffee. Down!

Coffee's for closers ONLY!

I'm here from downtown. I'm here from Mitch & Murray. And I'm here on a mission... a mission of mercy.

Let's talk about something, something important.

You've got, all of you've got just one month to regain your jobs - Starting with Tonight!

Oh? Have I got your attention now?

Good, 'cause we're adding a little something to this month's contest.

As you all know first prize is a Cadillac...

Anyone wanna see second prize?

Second Prize is a set of steak knives.

Third Prize?

Third Prize is -- You're fired!

Get the picture?

You laughing now??

What's my name?

You drove a Hyundai to get here. I drove an eighty-thousand dollar BMW (850 CSi). THAT'S my name!

And your name is... You're wanting!

Track = Topgear, Outer Loop.

A = Always:

ANY A Cadilac you've got!
Time to Beat: 51.557

B-Be:

ANY B class Buick you've got!
Time to Beat: 55.234

C-Closing:

ANY C class Hyundai you've got!
Time to Beat: 57.594

A-Always.

B-Be.

C-Closing.

ALWAYS. BE. CLOSING!

Now, get out there -- !

Original Link: https://forums.forzamoto...ALWAYS--BE--CLOSING.aspx
#43 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2018 7:24:34 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] - "YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE" CHALLENGE

#KoolIROCZ1967

"YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE" CHALLENGE

FUJIMI FULL CIRCUIT - TARGET TIME - 9:42.366 - CLEAN

Toyota 2000GT

TUNE AND PAINT REQUIRED - AVAILABLE AT KOOLIROCZ1967 STOREFRONT

A DANGEROUS MISSION...ANY TAKERS ??

PRIZE CAR

Anyone who beats the Target time can receive ;]

Original Link: https://forums.forzamoto...-CHALLENGE---CLOSED.aspx
#44 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2018 7:34:22 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] - "FLYIN MIATA" CHALLENGE

#KoolIROCZ1967

FLYIN MIATA CHALLENGE

MORE MIATA MAYHEM !!!

Let's have some more fun with the Miata ;]

94 Mazda Miata - Sunset Club - Target time - 1:03.843

PAINT and TUNE REQUIRED - available at KoolIROCZ1967 storefront

Post some of your action shots ;]

This lil' rocket is a blast :}

PRIZE CAR - Anyone who beats the Target Time can receive :}

#45 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2018 8:00:18 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] - "TOTALLY RAD !!" CHALLENGE

#KoolIROCZ1967

"TOTALLY RAD" CHALLENGE

R2....a little outta my element, but - "Why not?! " ;]

Radical SR8 RX - Bernese Alps Stadtplatz - Target - 1:14.397

Paint and Tune must be used - available at KoolIROCZ1967 storefront

https://forums.forzamoto...CHALLENGE---CLOSED.aspx
#46 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2018 8:04:13 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] - "TOYOTA MR2.....OR MAYBE 3" CHALLENGE

#KoolIROCZ1967

"TOYOTA MR2....OR MAYBE 3" CHALLENGE

Let's build up some Toyota affinity ;]

MAPLE VALLEY SHORT - REVERSE - 10 LAPS EACH CAR

'89 MR2 - 10 lap time - 7:39.877 - Fast Lap - 44.637

'95 MR2 - 10 lap time - 7:40.452 - Fast Lap - 44.883

'02 MRS - 10 lap time - 7:39.375 - Fast Lap - 44.914

3 car total time - 22:59.704

So.... Race online - Maple Valley Short Reverse - 10 lap - Class B - all clean laps

After each race complete....Quickly have pen and paper ready to write down total race time - race results will quickly leave the screen

Post your race results here by car and time - I will tabulate total time of all 3 of your times and post the leaderboards

Tunes and Paints required and are available in my storefront

So....Anyone wanna get to lappin' ???!!

Which one feels like your favorite ?? 😍

Original Link: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst69312_BIGTIME-MUSCLE--88bg------TOYOTA-MR2-----OR-MAYBE-3---CHALLENGE---CLOSED.aspx

Edited by user Friday, March 9, 2018 8:05:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2018 8:14:05 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] -- TAKE A SEAT, ANY SEAT CHALLENGE

#DesigningLeek47

A short C class Challenge on the Iberian Short Circuit.

I drove my 2003 SEAT Leon Cupra R World Champion Edition:

tune and paint on my storefront -- if you want to use either, or both, you're welcome to, but you do not have to!

You may use ANY SEAT you wish! ;^)

Time: 49:678

KoolIROCZ1967 has offered-up this little gem, his IKEA JERRIK (!) ...sweet incentive

Original Link: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst69346_BIGTIME-muscle--88bg-----Take-a-SEAT--ANY-SEAT-Challenge.aspx

Edited by user Friday, March 9, 2018 8:31:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#48 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2018 9:04:30 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] -- PONTIAC FIREBIRD VS. CHEVROLET CAMARO CHALLENGE

#DesigningLeek47

Pontiac Firebird vs. Chevrolet Camaro Challenge on the Indianapolis GP Circuit

I drove the 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Ram Air:

Paint and tune are on my storefront -- If you want to use either, or both, you're welcome to, but you do not have to!

You may either the 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Ram Air -or- the 2002 Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniversary Edition SS, with any B class tune...

I Set the Pace @1:39.001

Edited by user Friday, March 9, 2018 9:05:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2018 9:13:17 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] -- OCTOBERFEST, DUEL CHALLENGE

#DesigningLeek47

It's OCTOBERFEST ! here at BIGTIME muscle -- for EVERYONE ! ! ! ( as always ! )

... realizin' not everyone has all of the DLC -- here is a ( I hope ! ? ) fair Duel for this months challenge:

Aston Martin #009 AMR One ( DLC )

#3 Toyota GT-ONE

Take on Maple Valley Reverse -and/or- Maple Valley Short Reverse in either of my #3 Toyota GT-ONE or my Aston Martin #009 AMR One ( DLC ).

-- Maple Valley Reverse -- time to beat = 1:16.765 ( set in my #3 Toyota GT-ONE, but you may use either of the two cars on my storefront )

-- Maple Valley Short Reverse -- time to beat = 32.587 ( set in my Aston Martin #009 AMR One, DLC, but, again, you may use either of the two cars on my storefront )

The tunes ( required ) are on my storefront !

( I'll post some paints too (not required), but will encourage any who wish to provide some for the privateers ! )

Original Link: https://forums.forzamoto...est--Duel-Challenge.aspx

Edited by user Friday, March 9, 2018 9:15:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#50 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2018 9:20:15 AM(UTC)
BIGTIME MUSCLE [88BG] - "CHOOSE ANY CAR YOU WANT" (WITH A FEW LIMITATIONS) ;]

#KoolIROCZ1967

"CHOOSE ANY CAR YOU WANT" ;]

You can choose any car you want...but some limitations, of course ;]

2 Seater

200 hp limit

not to exceed less than 2300 lbs

No Aero

Candidates must be in D class and down 😉

Cars must be B CLASS after builds/tunes

Other than these, your build can be anything ;]

Track - Sunset Club

My choice.... 88 Fiero - 186 hp - 2374 lbs

Target time - 1:08.911 - clean laps

Including DLC, more than a dozen possibilities ;] Some are not just strong enough with these limits, but a few, in the right hands - are more than capable of topping my choice ;]

Anyone wanna try this out ??

We'll run this till interest ceases - or any interest at all ;]

Post all you try - can change your choice as many times as you like - label replays - "My Choice" - when posting - give us hp rating and weight please ;]. Would love to see some attempts with some "underdogs" ;)

Original Link: https://forums.forzamoto...-A-FEW-LIMITATIONS.aspx
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error