8 Pages123>>Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:15:34 AM(UTC)
The trailer is out, the cars have been revealed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvVSPE01Di0

Release date March 6th with the content update after 10am Pacific.
Reminder to Car Pass owners about how to collect the included cars without paying for DLC again.

Cars:

- 1932 Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Spider

- 1983 Jaguar #44 Group 44 XJR-5

- 1988 Nissan #33 Bob Sharp Racing 300ZX

- 1977 Brabham #8 Motor Racing Developments BT45B

- 2017 Lincoln Continental

- 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2

- 2017 Volvo XC90 R-Design

Update notes and more infos on the cars:
https://www.forzamotorsp...us/news/fm7_march_update

What do you think?

Edited by user Monday, March 5, 2018 8:49:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:20:45 AM(UTC)
The jag and the 300zx are good stuff.
Everything else... eh.
 14 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:26:13 AM(UTC)
The Good:
Z31 300zx
Jaguar IMSA
Alfa
Brabham

The Meh:
Continental

The Bad:
Volvo
Colorado
 8 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:33:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lanciastratos73 Go to Quoted Post
The Good:
Z31 300zx
Jaguar IMSA
Alfa
Brabham

The Meh:
Continental

The Bad:
Volvo
Colorado

My opinion as well. Should have added another Chevy ZR, but not a ZR2. A ZR1 would have been better here.
However, I´m not gonna lie: I am looking forward to drive the Chevy and the Volvo in FH4
 13 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:38:28 AM(UTC)
They are either blatantly ignoring the community asking them to stop with the SUVs and Trucks or... They are very cleverly adding all these and then dropping some sort of off road expansion on us at some point in the near future.

Personally I think they are just ignoring everyone lol
 4 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:46:46 AM(UTC)
Grumble grumble, SUVs, grumble grumble, no new McLaren, grumble grumble, etc...

If you don't like it, don't buy it and stick to the pretty awesome lineup the game already has. Simple.

If you (like me) have the car pass, moaning about it won't fix anything, that much should be abundantly clear by now. Hang tight and you'll find something you like.
#7 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:48:28 AM(UTC)
I'm most excited about the Colorado. Although I would have rather have a 454 ss or maybe a square body instead it's good to finally have a Chevy truck . The Lincoln looks interesting and hopefully comes with a v8 swap. The Volvo and Alfa Romeo are ok and the rest are meh.
 4 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:49:03 AM(UTC)
Nothing very exciting here. I'll pass.
 3 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:50:52 AM(UTC)
It is utterly mind-boggling how adamant Turn 10 is on inflating the car count with relatively unnecessary vehicles. Most likely we will have to wait for the Horizon franchise to add recent sports cars as they historically have done.
 6 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:50:53 AM(UTC)
this looks more and more like Horizon not Motosport...you are struggling to promote good track cars with races like Reality vs Virtual (like the new Type R) and now we have more and more suv's...NO THANKS
 30 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:52:03 AM(UTC)
If Yin and Yang were a car pack...

Alfa Romeo 8C: An absolute, 100% all time classic that has the right to be in any racing game. The fact that it's one of the most coveted pieces of the Ralph Lauren collection is just icing on the cake. Can't wait to give this a rip.

Group 44 Jag: Oh my YES, although admittedly I'm a little biased as it's from one of my favorite eras of motor racing. Simple livery that I likely won't bother changing, the start of a bit of a micro-era for Jag and of course a great, howling V12 engine. More like this, please.

Bob Sharp 300ZX: Definitely wins the award for having the most misleading clue in the thread, that's for sure. Otherwise, another entrant from the fabulous '80s of sports car/silhouette racing is always alright by me. Cool livery, too. Can't wait to see how it stacks up against the '94 300ZX and the '81 Datsun. Rock on.

BT45B: How can you not love more open wheel racers? I know I do and while the '80s and early '90s were my favorite sports car years, the '60s and '70s are my favorite F1 car decades and I'll always welcome more from the era. It's when drivers were heroes, when greats like Andretti, Ickx, Hunt and Lauda were really hitting their stride and hitting it hard, even if they knew that the likelihood of death in their profession was more than pilots and police combined. What a time to be alive!

Lincoln Continental: The list takes a really, really weird turn here. Nowhere, ever, has ANYBODY woken up one day and said "oh YEAH! Today's the day I take a V6-powered, long-wheelbase, lumbering livery sedan to Laguna Seca!!! I've waited my WHOLE LIFE for this!" No, you haven't and neither have I and neither has anyone here. I'm speechless. I am without speech.

Colorado ZR2: "When you see the letters 'Z' and 'R' on a Chevy, one may begin musing about Corvettes with the same designation. Give the new Colorado ZR2 a drive and you may begin to make new associations." No, I won't, and that which you wrote right there? Sounds like you lifted it straight from Chevy's PR/Marketing literature. I don't understand off-road trucks and SUVs in this game, I don't want off-road trucks and SUVs in this game, I want you to stop putting them in. Now. Even though we knew this was coming, it doesn't take the sting away. BEAT IT.

Volvo XC90 T8: "But wait! There's more! More SUVs, that is! Isn't that great?" I've driven this vehicle IRL -- this exact one, in this exact trim -- and it is absolutely awesome...for driving around town or to the mountains in adverse conditions. That's because it's safe. That's because it's comfortable and that's because it's fairly efficient. You know where all that doesn't matter ONE BIT? In a racing game surrounded by actual RACING CARS. I don't know if Volvo has naked pictures of some of the T10 staff or something, but I can't see any other reason why this is here. I'm out.

Edited by user Monday, March 5, 2018 8:54:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:54:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SolidStealth25 Go to Quoted Post
They are either blatantly ignoring the community asking them to stop with the SUVs and Trucks or... They are very cleverly adding all these and then dropping some sort of off road expansion on us at some point in the near future.

Personally I think they are just ignoring everyone lol

The car packs are likely planed out far enough in advanced that it is too late to change anything. It takes a lot of time to make these cars, So it is not that they are ignoring us, it is that everything was already set months ago and can't be changed.
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:56:17 AM(UTC)
The race cars are excellent additions, the road cars are kind of meh to be honest. The Continental is the most interesting of the three, but make no mistakes, this is a car that does not have performance in mind. I give the Volvo a pass as I adore twincharged engines, and the Colorado would be a great addition in Horizon, but alas, this isn't Horizon.

4.5/7 for me.
One of "The 50"
#14 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 8:59:06 AM(UTC)
Colorado and XC90, lol.
#15 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 9:02:39 AM(UTC)
Im happy for the lincoln, the rest i don't care to much for. To me this feels like the least exciting car pack so far
 3 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 9:04:30 AM(UTC)
Cars look cool.... but i'm more interested in the changes to the Livery editor in tomorrow's update
#17 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 9:04:36 AM(UTC)
Nothing good for S class?
 5 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 9:08:22 AM(UTC)
If you're a fan of classic racers, this is a great pack. If you've been clamoring for the Colorado ZR2 (I see it crop up pretty frequently on the wishlist) this is a great pack. If you're anybody else, I can see why the pack wouldn't tickle your fancy.

The crowd that wants modern sports and supercars has been the loudest this DLC cycle, for sure, and they'll definitely be venting their frustrations on this thread. Personally nothing in this pack really moves me, either. But I'm sure the cars are all fun.
More characters than sense.
 2 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 9:09:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ACR HardVibes Go to Quoted Post
Nothing good for S class?

Colorado ZR2 & Volvo XC90 ?

Those GT40s, Exige S's, Elise GT1s and F50s are alreadly shaking in theirs boots.

#20 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 9:11:44 AM(UTC)
I would be more pleased if the 300ZX Z31 was stock.
I have been waiting for this car since the time of Forza 4.
 3 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 9:24:40 AM(UTC)
Still no Huracan Performante.

sad panda is sad
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 9:28:09 AM(UTC)
Good cars pack! Alfa is fantastic.
Thanks you Turn 10
 2 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 9:35:47 AM(UTC)
It's nice seeing Lincoln coming back to Forza.
 2 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 9:37:59 AM(UTC)
So glad they added the Z31 300ZX IMSA Racecar finally.....hopefully we can see the street version of this car added soon as well....1998 Shiro Edition preferably.

Edited by user Monday, March 5, 2018 9:44:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 9:44:05 AM(UTC)
The Alfa Romeo is going to be awesome in Forza Garba- err...Specials!
8 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error