#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:31:45 AM(UTC)
Good morning, my name is Alessandro, and I have a problem with Forza 6 Apex's audio. Until yesterday everything worked well, then the audio stopped working (the only sound I can hear is the opening one of Turn 10 Studios). I have tried to uninstall the game and install it again, but the problem is still here. I have also made all the necessary updates on my pc, which is perfectly compatible with the game.
What shall I do? Thank you, Alessandro.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 28, 2018 2:48:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RubyCobra118595 Go to Quoted Post
Good morning, my name is Alessandro, and I have a problem with Forza 6 Apex's audio. Until yesterday everything worked well, then the audio stopped working (the only sound I can hear is the opening one of Turn 10 Studios). I have tried to uninstall the game and install it again, but the problem is still here. I have also made all the necessary updates on my pc, which is perfectly compatible with the game.

Forza 6 apex support
https://forums.forzamoto...ort-6--Apex-Support.aspx
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 28, 2018 4:42:03 AM(UTC)
The problem is still here. What shall I do? Thank you, Alessandro.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 28, 2018 9:37:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RubyCobra118595 Go to Quoted Post
The problem is still here. What shall I do? Thank you, Alessandro.

Try posting in the Forza 6 Apex support forum which i linked
Someone might be able to help you
This support forum is for Forza 6 for xbone
#5 Posted : Friday, March 2, 2018 11:08:43 AM(UTC)
Ok, thank you.
#6 Posted : Friday, March 2, 2018 11:09:51 AM(UTC)
#7 Posted : Saturday, March 3, 2018 4:18:02 AM(UTC)
I have posted the topic in the support you have linked me, but the message has reappeared here. What shall I do? Thank you, Alessandro.

Notification

Icon
Error