1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, February 9, 2018 6:11:36 AM(UTC)
I was all excited when I read that a new Hopper was coming : Cycled Division.
Hoping we would get to play a bunch of new divisions never played before....Nope!
1st) some hoppers are repeated ones that have been way overplayed.
2nd) Why, oh why are there only 2 lobbies for this Hopper? I played a couple of rounds and then the ramming losers started to come out and play. I left the lobby after reporting dirty drivers(another useless design in FM7) No one is ever booted or banned. Went to another lobby and the same thing. About 2 or 3 races in, rammers. So I proceeded to leave again to look for another lobby. I joined at least 20 lobbies...only to see the same 2 lobbies that I had previously left!!! This is horrible.
And still have never seen a race marshal in the lobbies online!!!! REALLY?
So disappointed in this game! FM3 I had never put the game down...ever since then...a quick steady decline...losing all interest and excitement for Forza...SAD! Was my favorite game

2013 HRPT long hauler in my 45th Anniversary SS!!!
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 4:16:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xZeroxChillx Go to Quoted Post
I was all excited when I read that a new Hopper was coming : Cycled Division.
Hoping we would get to play a bunch of new divisions never played before....Nope!
1st) some hoppers are repeated ones that have been way overplayed.
2nd) Why, oh why are there only 2 lobbies for this Hopper? I played a couple of rounds and then the ramming losers started to come out and play. I left the lobby after reporting dirty drivers(another useless design in FM7) No one is ever booted or banned. Went to another lobby and the same thing. About 2 or 3 races in, rammers. So I proceeded to leave again to look for another lobby. I joined at least 20 lobbies...only to see the same 2 lobbies that I had previously left!!! This is horrible.
And still have never seen a race marshal in the lobbies online!!!! REALLY?
So disappointed in this game! FM3 I had never put the game down...ever since then...a quick steady decline...losing all interest and excitement for Forza...SAD! Was my favorite game

You are not alone👍

7 Forzas, 4 VIP/Ultimate editions, 1 refund. Such a shame🤦‍♂️
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 5:28:37 AM(UTC)
Cycled division is pretty good. Obviously besides massive pileups on the first lap almost inevitably leading me to end up in last place in every other race. That and rammers and people who don't realise they have to brake for turns.

The rotation could do with some mixing up. Tracks that have the most variants dominate, so we don't get much Spa or Laguna Seca. Looks like at the moment that each track is assigned 2 classes and each class 3 tracks. Also there are some horrible classes like the big 4 x 4s and trucks that we could do with less of. Could we have a wider range of tracks allocated to more sensible cars? A wider range of more sensible cars allocated to more tracks? More classes assigned to tracks with fewer variants? More real than fictional tracks?

Are any updates to the rotation planned?
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2021 10:41:22 AM(UTC)
The variety is sub par for so many homologated divisions, seems to be the same several divisions over and over. For the love of everything, ditch all the truck divisions except maybe one just for every 20 races maybe.
7 Forzas, 4 VIP/Ultimate editions, 1 refund. Such a shame🤦‍♂️

Notification

Icon
Error