This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, February 9, 2018 12:51:04 AM(UTC)
Hey Guys,

I was just wondering how you take pictures from above the roof of the car? The camera can only go up to 2 metres and this is not high enough. Zooming all the way out just distorts the image. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

An example (not mine) - YRX6qdg by BugattiBreno, on Flickr

Cheers,

BugattiBreno

You Got That Angle? | FH4 Gallery
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 24, 2018 3:44:28 PM(UTC)
I also would like to know how to do this.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 6, 2018 3:32:48 AM(UTC)
Sorry for the late answer!

You can use Objects/Houses to raise the Camera

Use Houses like the Shipwreck Motel (close North to the Shipwrecks) and climb it up. You can sometimes use Trees to get the Camera a little higher
Example 1 Shipwreck Motel:

roofpic1 by Vanna 91, auf Flickr

At the Timber Mill you can use the Tractor to climb up the Claw and/or Trucks. Then you are able to get on the higher roofs. You might be able to use the Ramp in front of the Hall too to get
on the roof, but again those are examples to show off that you can use things like the tracor.
Example 2 Timber Mill:

roofpic2 by Vanna 91, auf Flickr

Once your Camera is high enough you cant move it back to ground level, but the highest point will stay the same.

Again those are examples you might be able to climb things in many different ways.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 6, 2018 3:36:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

check out my flickr Pje91_photography for early updates

#4 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 7:21:28 AM(UTC)
What you could do is place the car where you want it, then press rewind. After that, press view replay, then change the cam to above the car. Then, press hide hud and then screenshot it.

Edited by user Friday, March 23, 2018 7:22:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error