#1 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2018 4:47:19 PM(UTC)
Can anyone tell me where to find the leaderboards on FH2 and Motorsport 5 and 6 I'm use to playing FH3 and they are pretty obvious I feel pretty dumb they should be easy to find lap times for the different tracks. Thanks
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 4, 2018 2:37:03 PM(UTC)
Try looking in rivals
Haven't played any of them in ages but from memory that's where they are
I know in fm6 that's where they all are

Edited by user Sunday, February 4, 2018 3:02:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Monday, February 5, 2018 2:39:49 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the reply but I don't have a clue on how to look in rivals. On my three choices in the garage there is auto show, garage, and Auction and on the auction tab there is a number 1 so I go to my auctions that i did about a week ago and it says collect credits so i hit the collect credits option it waits a second and then gives me a message I don't remember the exact words but at the end it says to try again latter. And every time I go to the garage or dash board it still shows the car and to collect credits then it says try again later.
#4 Posted : Monday, February 5, 2018 9:43:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpeciousPear411 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the reply but I don't have a clue on how to look in rivals. On my three choices in the garage there is auto show, garage, and Auction and on the auction tab there is a number 1 so I go to my auctions that i did about a week ago and it says collect credits so i hit the collect credits option it waits a second and then gives me a message I don't remember the exact words but at the end it says to try again latter. And every time I go to the garage or dash board it still shows the car and to collect credits then it says try again later.

Mixing up games
There is no auction house in fm6..fm 5 or fh2

But in fm6 you go to the rivals section and go across to the right and there's time attack sections for all classes and in them is all the different tracks and layouts
Fm5 is the same

Edited by user Monday, February 5, 2018 10:03:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error