This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 6:15:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ghosts2006 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Nitro Glitter Go to Quoted Post
So sorry to hear you guys are having this issue! We are aware of it and are working with other teams to get it fixed. I know its frustrating when you cannot play your games and when things so not work properly. I will be posting an updated, sticky thread when I have more information.

Thank you

Thank you. That is at least some positive news.

aaannnnddd 5 months later NOTHING.
my favorite way to spend my money
look at a splash screen of the game you SHOULD BE PLAYING
I doubt playground/Microsoft is doing anything. they`re just enjoying getting money and not having to upgrade there servers for more people.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2018 11:38:56 AM(UTC)
What is Going on MS ? i can't believe what i Read with this Black screen Issues, for so many months now !
Just got a PC last year and I got a Nitro Plus RX580 8gb,Intell i5 7500 3,4Ghz CPU,16GB Ram and Windows 10 P0ro.
Just bought the game a few days ago after playing the Demo for some time without issues..last night i was running it for a while on my 4K tv,Then Suddenly a Black Screen and game was like it never run
I thought it was just a Fluke and since it was late went to bed,Today started to play again on My PC Monitor and after 10-15 min again Black Screen and Reset and then Again ...
This is Simply Not acceptable After Such a Long Time that the game is out,you still have not fixed it for many of us,i was thinking on buying Forza 4 but i will Definately NOT and probably wont buy other Stuff again from MS store if these will Cause similar problems...
#54 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 5:15:22 AM(UTC)
I started experiencing this issue today as well with the demo. It was working perfectly fine two days ago and I haven't done any changes or installed any software in the meantime.

I tried dozens of different fixes with none of them providing any results. This is very annoying as I would like to experience the game more before I make a purchase and quite frankly I'm very concerned that I will experience issues with the full game, making me feel like I wasted forty euros on broken software.
#55 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 12:50:37 PM(UTC)
Firstly I have fixed this several times for myself if it's the same problem. I have an older GTX 780 graphics card and I think you'll all probably have Nvidia cards same as me.

This is what I've found since probably march 2018. I cannot upgrade my graphics driver if I do I can hardly get into FH3. The crashes are a bit random, firstly it starts to work then a bit of a stutter and back to the desktop. So I updated today to see if it was still the same and sure enough I broke Forza, so I rolled it back to the older driver and my games back on. Thought I'd do a quick search find if anyone has the answer and I bump into this tread.

So to get it working I installed the Nvidia drivers 391.35 release date 27/03/2018 (or earlier will probably work) and FH3 is back.

If you want to try it google "nvidia 391.35" it'll be the first link. You may have to uninstall the other driver first. Leave I like if I made you happy. Hope this helps. UCG.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 12, 2018 12:57:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Can't spell :)

3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error