5 Pages12345PrevNext
#51 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 3:53:27 PM(UTC)
The issue is with Turn10 Studios.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 3:55:07 PM(UTC)
The thing I've found out about the Forzathon things is that when they are active, even though you can't see them, you can still do them. I had to follow someone's guide on TA for the very first ones and have them all done. This was also when they had 5 challenges available but didn't have a way to scroll to the other 2 because they were already removed but still had time left on them. That said, I was able to do world tour 2 when it showed up the third time (first time's timer was reset to start in about 700 days now so a clone was made, and it was broken, then fixed recently, like 1 day ago recently), but nobody has a guide up to reveal what the challenges are. I just found out from this thread what the first task is for the 2 missing challenges are. (EDIT 2: Turns out the sticky Investigating on Forzathon actually has the tasks listed. Still have no clue if I'm doing them right with the update issue and the lack of percentage on the for To The Slopes! Going to give it a try though, even though I really don't like drifting.)

Looking at the challenges themselves on the achievement app, one of them has a percentage while the other one is just straight locked. If the second one had a progress bar, you could go by that to see if you've done the task. For those who do the task and notice it doesn't update on the Forzathon page, you have to do something else, like closing the game down or doing another race, to get the task to update and reflect what you've done for it to tell you what to do next. When the challenge unlocks after doing the last task, you have to do this same thing for it to award you the prize. I had to do this for the previous challenges. I get that it's server side, but it should update sooner than it does.

I'd still appreciate it when they show us what the challenge tasks are so we can do them. Also, I could be wrong about the server side thing, I'm just going by my personal experience.

Edit: I tried to do the one that involved taking a photo and sharing it for Creative Corner, and it didn't increase the percentage. New people on TA have gotten it done, so I don't understand what's the holdup on this. I shut the game down an restarted it, and no progress has been added to the challenge... I would try for the 10k points in a lap around Bernese Alps, but I have no way of knowing if I did it or not without a progress percentage on the challenge. I can only wait patiently for this to be repaired.

Edited by user Monday, January 29, 2018 4:15:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#53 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 8:53:09 PM(UTC)
I was just able to finish the world tour and creative corner one after a few days of it not working. The only thing I did differently was race an AI instead of just cruising by myself. I also took a photo during a race with another AI and shared it and it worked.
#54 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 9:43:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Derek Harper Go to Quoted Post
I was just able to finish the world tour and creative corner one after a few days of it not working. The only thing I did differently was race an AI instead of just cruising by myself. I also took a photo during a race with another AI and shared it and it worked.

I'll have to give that a try then. I took a picture of my car in Forza Vista mode and it didn't seem to count.
#55 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:18:00 AM(UTC)
World Tour and Creative Corner worked, but To The Slope is not counting anything. I tried nearly an hour, on To The Slopes, no point counted.
World Tour had some countig problem, had to drive 5 laps on Bathurst that 5 miles were counted.
#56 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:28:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rvn0516 Go to Quoted Post
World Tour and Creative Corner worked, but To The Slope is not counting anything. I tried nearly an hour, on To The Slopes, no point counted.
World Tour had some countig problem, had to drive 5 laps on Bathurst that 5 miles were counted.

On to the slopes
You need to turn the drift hud on and set the track in free play to drift..make sure to use the right track (Club Reverse) and not use rewind...get 10000 points within 1 lap...and complete the race..do not quit

The bathurst one should have stated to do 5 laps..for some reason there was error in translation when it said 5 miles..

Edited by user Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:48:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#57 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:56:27 AM(UTC)
First of all, what is the difference between a person who displays only one type of #Forzathon and a person who displays three types?
Blog: OPC Diary | @ishisaka
#58 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:59:20 AM(UTC)
Nope, still doesn't count anything.
#59 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 6:58:09 AM(UTC)
Same here, whatever tips I give a try it won't count completed Forzathon parts or award the prize car(s). Annoys the $%&# out of me.
#60 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 7:38:27 AM(UTC)
The Creative Corner is really take and share a photo for everyone? In Brazilian Portuguese it is saying "Paint a car".

different forzathon description

Edited by user Tuesday, January 30, 2018 8:08:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#61 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 7:48:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Codemastershock Go to Quoted Post
The Creative Corner is really take and share a photo? In Brazilian Portuguese it is saying "Paint a car".

Mine says the same - in both UK and US English.

Also, none of them are updating for me either, and the one for the Stratos (which is the one I logged in to do in the first place) is still titled "Season's Greetings" and lists the prize as the snowman driver gear, but the challenges are listed correctly and the picture shows the Stratos.
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 9:26:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ishisaka Go to Quoted Post
First of all, what is the difference between a person who displays only one type of #Forzathon and a person who displays three types?

The soul of a poet.
#63 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 10:23:32 AM(UTC)
My forzathon showa coming soon and i haven't completed it yet due to all the problems.
#64 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 12:06:15 PM(UTC)
Hi,

Just adding my name to the list - I can only see the World tour part 2 challenge, not the other 2 that should also be available. I completed all steps for the World tour challenge last night & don't seem to have unlocked the Ford. Each of the bulleted steps is showing a solid colour, so assuming that my progress has tracked but the trophy is still showing grey and no car award message seen. I have hard reset my xbox (just picked up an xbox one X) at the weekend, so using that now.

I'm in the uk.

Thanks & fingers crossed you guys can figure this out.

D
#65 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:37:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DamMe2006 Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

Just adding my name to the list - I can only see the World tour part 2 challenge, not the other 2 that should also be available. I completed all steps for the World tour challenge last night & don't seem to have unlocked the Ford. Each of the bulleted steps is showing a solid colour, so assuming that my progress has tracked but the trophy is still showing grey and no car award message seen. I have hard reset my xbox (just picked up an xbox one X) at the weekend, so using that now.

I'm in the uk.

D

Have you done another race after completing the rio race
Also try doing the Rio race again and see if it triggers
Others have said it has when they repeated that race

Im the same only 1 of the 3 challenges appearing
Even tried doing the challenges hoping they would pop Since the achievements are actually listed in the achievement section..but nothing
Hoping they will sort it out soon
#66 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:55:34 PM(UTC)
I can only see the world tour 2 challenge, completed all of it shows all complete save for the trophy. I can't see the other two challenges, but have completed the creative corner requirements but got nothing.
 1 user liked this post.
#67 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 4:39:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: B1G A1AN Go to Quoted Post
I do not understand how mine can only be showing the first Would Tour and it is stuck at 2/5 when there is only three challenges to do, I have done each one twice and gone out of the game closed it then gone back in, I did them all yesterday and again today and it is still the same.

Looks like u did 2 laps not 5? (it suppose to be LAPS not MILES) - Error in the game by the look of it... give that a try?
 1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 11:46:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DamMe2006 Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

I'm in the uk.

D

Have you done another race after completing the rio race
Also try doing the Rio race again and see if it triggers
Others have said it has when they repeated that race

Im the same only 1 of the 3 challenges appearing
Even tried doing the challenges hoping they would pop Since the achievements are actually listed in the achievement section..but nothing
Hoping they will sort it out soon

Hmm interesting. I had done a number of races in the intervening time - just not on a Rio track and not necessarily coming top 3.

Got in from work tonight and ran Rio Mountain Reverse 5 laps in Sport Compact Icons ('90 Mazda MX-5 to be exact) placed 1st. Achievement popped straight away.

Pottered about a bit, looked in AH etc.

Nothing, went back to dashboard, quit game. Launched game again, was greeted with the forzathon award, which it initially told me there was a problem retrieving - although it followed this with a your collector score has increased message. The Ford was in my garage, Forzathon still showed one message - went back in to Forzathon and 'playing card' style image of the Ford appeared, no increase in collector score and only 1 Ford in my garage. Not really a problem - just a bit weird.

Anyway still can't see the other two challenges. Still hoping that side of it gets fixed soon. I only have one GT attached to my Xbox One X - so not sure how that can be an issue - as some posters* have suggested. Only bought it at the weekend - I was on OG Xbox one before that and could only see 1 challenge on there as well.

(Edit *in other Forzathon related threads)

Edited by user Wednesday, January 31, 2018 11:48:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added clarification

#69 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 2:08:34 PM(UTC)
I will try the five laps at Bathurst and see if that updates it.
#70 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 8:26:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DefEdge Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Derek Harper Go to Quoted Post

I'll have to give that a try then. I took a picture of my car in Forza Vista mode and it didn't seem to count.

Ok, I tried to take a shot while I was doing action things and sharing it, nothing. Did the 3 objectives for To The Slopes, nothing. Percentage for Creative Corner isn't moving. I think I'm boned here. I got 8 more days to keep trying.
#71 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 11:40:59 PM(UTC)
Could previous achievements/challenges interfere with how many challenges can be seen?

My main account and a friends account on my console can only see one challenge but an another account that had not played FM7 can see all three.

If some part of the account is scanned when the game tries to activate the forzathon list, then maybe the scan result interferes somehow.
On my account when i open the forzarhon list the challenge box jumps a little (like it is trying to refresh or something)
#72 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 1:38:56 AM(UTC)
To the Slope was corrected.
There is now standing 10000 Drift point on an single lap on Club Circuit ( Backwards ), before it was festival circuit ( backwards ) and now it worked.
#73 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 4:23:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rvn0516 Go to Quoted Post
To the Slope was corrected.
There is now standing 10000 Drift point on an single lap on Club Circuit ( Backwards ), before it was festival circuit ( backwards ) and now it worked.

In my environment, that challenge will not be displayed.

Blog: OPC Diary | @ishisaka
#74 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 10:36:54 AM(UTC)
Could it be related to already having the reward car? I have the lancia from the specialty dealer (22nd Nov 2017) and can only see the first challenge. My bro in-law only just started the game (does not have reward car) and he can see/complete all three challenges.

Edited by user Thursday, February 1, 2018 10:39:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#75 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 7:41:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: B1G A1AN Go to Quoted Post
I do not understand how mine can only be showing the first Would Tour and it is stuck at 2/5 when there is only three challenges to do, I have done each one twice and gone out of the game closed it then gone back in, I did them all yesterday and again today and it is still the same.

You need to do 5 laps at Bathurst..not 5 miles

I've just done TWO 5 lap races at Bathurst in a Ford Falcon and a Maloo and it's still not registering any progress on the world tour. (UK Xb1 Freemode.)
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error