5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2018 5:24:20 AM(UTC)

hello , the new forzathon " forza world tour part 2" will not work
#27 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2018 7:39:42 AM(UTC)
In Forza 7 I am only having the 'Forza World Tour Part 2 challenge' show up and none are activating even though I have done them all.
In Forza Horizon 3 I have all the 'event tiles' showing but they are all blank.

I honestly do not understand why these #Forzathon events are getting more and more glitch, the Forza 7 once have never worked since they were launched and now after years of having no problems I have started issues in Forza Horizon 3.

I am not experienced in any way in regards to coding or making a game, but is something like this really that difficult to implement?
#28 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2018 8:24:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: B1G A1AN Go to Quoted Post
In Forza 7 I am only having the 'Forza World Tour Part 2 challenge' show up and none are activating even though I have done them all.
In Forza Horizon 3 I have all the 'event tiles' showing but they are all blank.

Exactly the same here- When I couldn't bother doing stuff in FM7 that wouldn't count anyways, I went into FH3 to do those ones. What are they? I have no idea. Makes it hard to complete them (and they're blank in both of my gamertags, too).

1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2018 12:08:58 PM(UTC)
The #Forzathon events have been pulled earlier today due to the issues with them as seen in this screenshot where it now says "Coming Soon":

https://i.imgur.com/OzlPaE5.jpg
#30 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2018 2:58:04 PM(UTC)
I got on forza Motorsports today I did all the challenges and it didn't give me the 1932 Ford deluxe five window coupe
#31 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2018 3:31:24 AM(UTC)

This bug has been restored. As you can see, it was able to be cleared successfully.
Blog: OPC Diary | @ishisaka
User is suspended until 1/25/2046 1:54:13 PM(UTC)
#32 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2018 3:39:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ishisaka Go to Quoted Post

This bug has been restored. As you can see, it was able to be cleared successfully.

Thanks for the heads up, now there will be numerous posts following saying it doesn't register for them even though you've proved it works for you.

Definition of Loyal: Giving or showing firm and *constant* support or allegiance to a person or institution

#33 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2018 3:52:26 AM(UTC)
Still not registering as completed for me, even after re-doing the tasks.
#34 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2018 5:07:29 AM(UTC)

Forzathon has returned to "Coming Soon".
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2018 5:23:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ishisaka Go to Quoted Post

Forzathon has returned to "Coming Soon".

Glad I read your previous post, I was quick enough to get it

I noticed the first 2 challenges registered straight away but the 3rd Rio one gave the achievement but like before I had to do another race to get the car, retried and came 4th but that was enough to get the car. There's quite a few tunes up already. Going by TA, 21 people have this challenge completed

Definition of Loyal: Giving or showing firm and *constant* support or allegiance to a person or institution

#36 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2018 8:14:29 AM(UTC)
This morning, the 3 #Forzathon challenges returned and I was able to complete all of tasks to receive each reward:

https://i.imgur.com/MKLev36.jpg

While it might've taken some time for Turn 10 to figure out what the issue was, it is nice to be able to get these rewards.
#37 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2018 11:56:03 AM(UTC)
Same here.
#38 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2018 1:36:51 PM(UTC)

Re Open, I can only find one.

Edited by user Sunday, January 28, 2018 1:37:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#39 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2018 5:19:41 PM(UTC)
I don't really care much for Forzathon in this game, but the Ford coupe was in and couldn't help to try.

I did everything. No progress as expected... I'm on PC. Gametag TheHuskyGT
PC: i5 8600k OC'd @4.5ghz|Asus Rog Strix z370-E|MSi 1080Ti Gaming X|G.Skill Trident Z 16gb 3000mhz|500gb SSD|1TB HDD|Corsair H100i V2|Corsair Crystal 480x RGB|Dell 165hz Gsync 1440p
#40 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2018 5:41:53 PM(UTC)
Still no sign of the other two Forzathon events, just World Tour #2. The achievements have been published and can see them in the tracker, but the events do not show up in game. Seeing this on my original Xbox One (non-S/X). Will check on my PC later.
#41 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 10:32:26 AM(UTC)
I still have only the Forza World Tout Part 2 showing and its showing 2/5.
#42 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 10:49:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
Here in the UK on XBOX Scorpio I only have Forza World Tour Part 2 visible. I cannot get the "Bathurst 5 miles" to register no matter what I do in an Holden or turning the XB1Sc on/off!
I assume that there has been a mess yet again.
I will try Saturday UK time as I have lost my patience with the Forzathons in FM7 after having little or no trouble with the many Forzathons in FH3 since it's release way back!

I'm guessing it's not just Xbox Scorpio, but I'm having the exact same problem on my Xbox One S.

1 out of 3 Forzathon?

Hope for a fix real soon!
#43 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 10:55:46 AM(UTC)
Sounds a regional thing, if most people from the UK only show 1 event. Luckily I completed it in the short window it was open

#44 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 10:56:07 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Monday, January 29, 2018 10:56:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 11:43:28 AM(UTC)
I have only the world tour part 2 forzathon available, finished it and got the car.
The other two aren’t showing for me.
If this carries on turn 10 should scrap forzathon in this game will have to gift the forzathon prizes to everyone.

Edited by user Monday, January 29, 2018 5:31:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Xbox one original
#46 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 12:32:07 PM(UTC)
I do not understand how mine can only be showing the first Would Tour and it is stuck at 2/5 when there is only three challenges to do, I have done each one twice and gone out of the game closed it then gone back in, I did them all yesterday and again today and it is still the same.
#47 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 12:45:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
I'm sure they'll fix it soon.

I was about to ask if you're new here....but your score is massive!

#48 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 12:47:27 PM(UTC)
I do not understand how mine can only be showing the first Would Tour and it is stuck at 2/5 when there is only three challenges to do, I have done each one twice and gone out of the game closed it then gone back in, I did them all yesterday and again today and it is still the same.

Can you post a picture ? What language is your game set to?
#49 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 1:37:19 PM(UTC)
4th forzathon and 3th with issues. T10 really lost it and rediculous that owner Microsoft doesn't do anything
#50 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 3:49:24 PM(UTC)

You need to do 5 laps at Bathurst..not 5 miles
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error