5 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:50:14 AM(UTC)
I don’t know if it is just me or the game, but I barely do the forzathon challenges, and I noticed that the 32 ford coupe is now available in forzathon for part 2 or the forza world tour, and I tried to do the first part of the challenge and it says I haven’t completed it. Did I need to complete part 1 in order to do part 2 or is the game just broken?
#2 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 10:32:03 AM(UTC)
Earlier today, these Forzathon challenges have went live as indicated in this screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/vHejmkY.jpg

I've attempted to complete the challenges listed, but none of my progress is counting towards completion of each of those challenges. For example, this drift score should have completed the first challenge for To the Slopes! yet progress is still showing up 0/10000:

https://i.imgur.com/CdDBKzH.png

I've performed a full shutdown of my Xbox One by holding the power button for the time required to do so and then took and share a photo in-game to see if a reboot resolves this issue which should progress Creative Corner, but the game still isn't counting progress for any of the challenges which is currently showing up with no progress for any of them. Checking the achievements list for these challenges, there is no start date listed, only an end date of 2/9/2018, which may or may not have anything to do with this issue.

If anyone can look into this issue, it'll be appreciated.

Gamertag: Rusted Ace2013

Current progress shown in-game:

https://i.imgur.com/M2xkmFt.jpg

Edit: Taking a look at the challenges over on the Xbox website, the Forzathon challenges are not showing the start and end dates for each challenge that is live in-game such as #Forzathon To The Slopes! as of 2:27 PM EST(11:27 AM PST): #Forzathon To The Slopes!

It appears that until the proper start and end dates are added for each challenge, there is no way to complete them.

Edited by user Friday, January 26, 2018 11:27:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 11:30:13 AM(UTC)
I am having the same problem, but I am only seeing the Forza World Tour Part 2 challenge. The other challenges are not showing on my Forza 7 Dashboard.
I checked my mange game prompt and there are no pending updates.

Semper-Fi
#4 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 11:32:12 AM(UTC)
I’m only seeing one challenge, Forza World Tour Part 2. Tried two different Australian cars at Bathurst and no progress. I’m guessing there’s an issue?
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 11:33:49 AM(UTC)
can this game just work for once?
#6 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 11:46:20 AM(UTC)
It’s showing the achievements for this Forzathon when I scroll through the locked achievements on my Xbox. All have start and end dates. I’m trying not to be negative here, but what the deuces Turn 10?
#7 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 12:13:21 PM(UTC)
Here in the UK on XBOX Scorpio I only have Forza World Tour Part 2 visible. I cannot get the "Bathurst 5 miles" to register no matter what I do in an Holden or turning the XB1Sc on/off!
I assume that there has been a mess yet again.
I will try Saturday UK time as I have lost my patience with the Forzathons in FM7 after having little or no trouble with the many Forzathons in FH3 since it's release way back!
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 1/25/2046 1:54:13 PM(UTC)
#8 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 12:26:07 PM(UTC)
I'm gonna just wait until they start before wasting time trying.
Definition of Loyal: Giving or showing firm and *constant* support or allegiance to a person or institution

1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 12:30:26 PM(UTC)
i am also having same issue till now I didn't know there was more than 1 set of challenges hopefully this is addressed soon i know you guys an girls don't have an easy job but i just wish you guys would let us know you understand there is an issue and you are working on it a little information here an there can go a long way please and thank you
#10 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 12:32:44 PM(UTC)
I have only the forza world tour part 2 also. So they took a very long time to put out another forzathon just to have it not work again? Can some other developer take over the rights to this series so it can actually work properly and so we can actually have real support like pretty much every other game developer except turn 10? A forum is NOT an actual support site and it's pathetic for them to not have one for as well as this series has done and as much money as they are raking in.
#11 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 12:53:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xXmopar1990Xx Go to Quoted Post
I don’t know if it is just me or the game, but I barely do the forzathon challenges, and I noticed that the 32 ford coupe is now available in forzathon for part 2 or the forza world tour, and I tried to do the first part of the challenge and it says I haven’t completed it. Did I need to complete part 1 in order to do part 2 or is the game just broken?

The game is broken
User is suspended until 1/25/2046 1:54:13 PM(UTC)
#12 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 12:57:14 PM(UTC)
No-one has won the World Tour Part 2 challenge yet and I'm sure the first winner will be racing Bathurst is all the Aussie cars, building up CR and XP as we speak, they won't be on the forums.
Definition of Loyal: Giving or showing firm and *constant* support or allegiance to a person or institution

#13 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 1:46:16 PM(UTC)
No mention of the issue on the official Twitter account for Forza Motorsport. I guess everyone went home for the weekend already to prepare for the 24 Hours of Daytona...
#14 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 1:47:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: YanaYaYa UK Go to Quoted Post
No-one has won the World Tour Part 2 challenge yet and I'm sure the first winner will be racing Bathurst is all the Aussie cars, building up CR and XP as we speak, they won't be on the forums.

Yeah I might hop back on and just grind laps to fill my Forza bank account lol

#15 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 2:32:35 PM(UTC)

I did 5 laps of Bathurst with Holden Torana A9X, but the first challenge will not be cleared. Even if you restart the game the display will not change.

Also, Japanese translation is wrong.In Japanese translation, it is translated as 5 miles which should be originally 5 laps.

Edited by user Friday, January 26, 2018 2:43:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Blog: OPC Diary | @ishisaka
#16 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 2:52:17 PM(UTC)
Only world tour is showing up, did ten laps of Bathurst in a Holden Commodore and nothing. Powered all the way down, still no progress.

I

Am

Shocked
#17 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 2:53:17 PM(UTC)
The Forza Week in Review only talks about the World Tour Part 2 Forzathon Challenge. So if some folks have a total of three challenges and others have only one challenge, it’s safe to say that this Forzathon is fouled up beyond repair. Also, has anyone tried doing the 5 laps in multiplayer? I normally do the laps in free play mode, but just curious if anyone has had success in multiplayer.
#18 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 3:30:00 PM(UTC)
I am having the same issues. Multiple restarts and full power downs. Multiple try’s on different accounts. Nothing. I’ve tried taking pictures, racing Bathurst, and the drift challenge. Completed the requirements for all and still no advancement. Has ANYONE heard from Turn10 on this at all. Seems to be a load of **** that they can’t release a working update and then ignore their customers....
#19 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 3:45:02 PM(UTC)
Same problem here, I only see the World Tour Part 2 and the progress is not registering. Have done two five lap races, one in an HSV and the second in a Holden V8 supercar. Tried restarting the game and even restarting console between races but it seems to be broken. Again.
#20 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 3:54:41 PM(UTC)
According to the livestream, they are aware and working on it.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#21 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 4:03:15 PM(UTC)
I was thinking yesterday that the huge delay between forzathons must be so they could get them working properly. I guess not.
#22 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 4:42:14 PM(UTC)
Wonderful, having the issue of the Bathurst laps not counting even after using a good 5-6 different Austtralian cars but then the only Forzathon that's actually showing is the Forza World Tour Part 2.

Good damn game Turn 10, maybe fix the game before throwing more and more stuff ontop of whats already broken.
#23 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 5:50:47 PM(UTC)
So the new community liaison couldn’t be bothered to come to the forums and let us know that they’re aware of the problem and working on it? What’s the point of the community liaison then?
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 6:43:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RBrimer Go to Quoted Post
So the new community liaison couldn’t be bothered to come to the forums and let us know that they’re aware of the problem and working on it? What’s the point of the community liaison then?

Someone from Turn 10 did posted this sticky regarding the #Forzathon challenge issues in that they are aware of the issue and are investigating it which can be found here: [INVESTIGATING] #Forzathon Challenges Not Updating 1/26

At this point, all we can do is wait for them to deploy whatever fix is needed to get the #Forzathon challenges to track progress and to properly show challenges that should be live. Each of the 3 challenges have "0.00% of gamers unlocked this" in the achievements list for FM7 which means that this set of #Forzathon challenges is bugged to where no one has the rewards in 2 separate yet serious issues:

1. There are reports(here and elsewhere online) of people seeing only Forza World Tour Part 2 in #Forzathon while others are also able to see To The Slopes! and Creative Corner in-game. This thread has screenshots that demonstrates this issue.
2. Challenge progress isn't counting for anyone for any of the challenges. Again, people have reported here in the forums and elsewhere online that progress isn't tracking for any of the challenges and there is evidence to back that up as well as the fact that this issue happens every single time one attempts to complete the tasks in what is an easily reproducible issue.

In any case, it is nice to see that Turn 10 is aware of the issues with #Forzathon.

Edited by user Saturday, January 27, 2018 6:15:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 7:08:55 PM(UTC)
I only have world tour part 2 as well and no events will show as completed. I'm sure they'll fix it soon.
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error