37 Pages123>>Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 6:28:12 AM(UTC)
New Forzathon challenges were added to the Xbox dashboard after 3am Eastern on January 26. In game events appeared to go live at 9:30am Pacific.

February 21 update:
https://forums.forzamoto...ed-2-16.aspx#post_877090

Quote:
The previous #Forzathon events have been reactivated and will be live until the end of the month.

February 16 update:
https://forums.forzamoto...ed-2-16.aspx#post_875148

Quote:
Yesterday, the most recent set of Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon events were inadvertently expired in the game. We plan to rebuild those events and activate them as soon as possible next week. Those reactivated events will live until the end of the month, at which time they will be replaced with a new set of #Forzathon events beginning in March. Thanks for your patience.

February 15 update:
Originally Posted by: SOY Go to Quoted Post
We are aware that #Forzathons are not active and the tile shows "Coming Soon". We will update this thread when we have more details to share regarding this issue.

February 2 update:
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_2_2_18
Quote:
our February content update will be released on Monday, February 19, and will feature the latest car pack for Forza 7, as well as the latest game updates. Look for more details in the near future.
Forza 7 #Forzathon Update
Last week we added three new #Forzathon events to Forza Motorsport 7. Since the launch of these events we have been investigating an issue where some players were not able to see the full list of new #Forzathon events. We have since identified the root cause of this issue and will be issuing a fix in our February update. After this issue is corrected, we’ll be extending current and adding new #Forzathon events to the game. Until that time, we will be leaving the current #Forzathon events in place. We apologize to those players who are currently unable to see the full list of events. Look for more information on our #Forzathon plans in Forza Motorsport 7 in the near future.

January 29 update:
#Forzathons should but back up and running for players. There are a couple of issues we are currently investigating.

• Some players only see 1 of the 3 active #Forzathons
• Some translations for #Forzathon challenges are translated incorrectly.

Below are the challenges for the current #Forzathons
Forza World Tour 2
• Complete 5 laps on Bathhurst in an Australian car.
• Go more than 180 mph in Dubai
• Finish in the Top 3 at Rio de Janeiro

TO THE SLOPES!
• Get a 10,000 Drift Score on the Bernese Alps Club Circuit Reverse
• Complete 3 Laps on the Bernese Alps Club Circuit
• Win a race in a Modern Off-Roader Division car in the Bernese Alps

Creative Corner
• Take and Share a Photo
• Change your drive gear
• Finish any race

#Forzathon Forza World Tour 2 aka "Challenge 1"
(U.S. players were reporting seeing "5 laps" while outside the U.S. sees "5 miles")
Completed all challenges to receive the 1932 Ford De Luxe Five-Window Coupe!

#Forzathon To the Slopes! aka "Challenge 2"
(Challenge 1 was initially reported as "a single lap on the Bernese Alps Festival Circuit Reverse," now Club Reverse.)
Completed all challenges to receive the 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale

#Forzathon Creative Corner aka "Challenge 3"
(Challenge 1 was initially reported as "Paint a car" but now is Take and Share a Photo)
Completed all challenges to earn the Motion Capture Driver Gear

Troubleshooting:
  • Reboot your console or PC to make sure you have a good connection to the server.
  • If you have completed all requirements but do not have the reward, go to another event and complete it or try triggering a save with a change in your garage and then return to the Forzathon menu to see if you have the reward prompt.
  • Don't just drift in a circuit race - use a drift event or set a Free Play game type to Drift so the score is recorded.
  • Make sure your Xbox privacy settings allow you to download content (this is usually more important for accepting gift cars).
  • PC players, make sure you have Connected User Experience and Telemetry setting turned On, and turn off third party antivirus and malware to prevent disruption communicating with the server.
  • When reporting troubleshooting in the Tech Support forum, make sure to indicate which region you are playing from, which platform you're on, and which car and event you were trying, along with specific messages/text seen on screen.

Last Updated 01/23/2018
#FORZATHON KNOWN ISSUES
• When completing two #Forzathons simultaneously, players will only see one reward granted to them when entering the #Forzathon menu. They will need to back out and re-enter the #Forzathon menu to collect their second reward.
• Players may not see their car in the reward sequence background when using a rental car after completing a #Forzathon challenge.
• While doing the 3 introduction races of the campaign, the #Forzathon button will be disabled and show as coming soon in the pause menu. The #Forzathon menu will be accessible in the main menu.
• Some players may see delays in #Forzathon challenge progress updating. If you are experiencing this, we suggest rebooting your console to see if the progress updates.

Previous Forzathon set:
December/January

Edited by user Thursday, February 22, 2018 8:28:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 6:39:24 AM(UTC)
Additional Forzathon events are listed at Xbox.com but not visible on the dashboard. Normally the url addresses increase sequentially along with the event dates, but in this case the urls are earlier than the currently active challenges. Dates TBA - possibly later February events, but unconfirmed.

#Forzathon Competitive Edge
Completed all Challenges to win the 2015 Mercedes Benz-AMG GT S

#Forzathon "Challenge 4"
Completed all challenges to win the 2014 Infiniti Q 50 Eau Rouge

#Forzathon Happy Holidays
Completed all challenges to win the Koeniggsegg Regara
Image shows the "Stay Frosty" snowman Driver Gear gifted to all players in late December 2017

#Forzathon Getting to Know You
Completed all challenges to receive the Mime Driver Gear.

#Forzathon Time to Compete
Completed all challenges to receive the Blue Robot Driver Gear

Edited by user Friday, January 26, 2018 6:49:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 7:53:37 AM(UTC)
Are they starting today at some point
#4 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 8:15:03 AM(UTC)
Check back at 10am, 4pm, and 6pm Pacific as those times are often used for changeovers. Also watch for the WIR at www.forzamotorsport.net/News
#5 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 8:37:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
Are they starting today at some point

I'm confused; Manteo's post says it runs Jan. 23-Feb 9...and we're Jan. 26. Am I missing something, here?

And if I'm reading this correctly, the following are the prizes we'll be getting from completing this Forzathon (Jan. 23-Feb 9):

AMG GT S
Stratos
Eau Rouge
Ford Deluxe
Regera
MoCap gear
Mime gear
Robot gear

Edited by user Friday, January 26, 2018 8:40:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:05:48 AM(UTC)
Please go live today. I want my hands on that 32 ford.
 11 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:07:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post

I'm confused....

I get the impression they feel the same at T10.
 2 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:10:31 AM(UTC)
Uuuuuh I have been waiting for that Ford
#9 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:22:14 AM(UTC)
Well for some reason I have access to the Forzathon challenges, however the one supposedly rewarding the Lancia Stratos is labelled "Season's Greetings", has the image of the Lancia, but says it rewards the Snowman Driver Gear. Attempted the first challenge for the '32 Ford, and of course, it hasn't been tracked correctly. Whether this is a bug or because we're not supposed to have access to it yet, is anyone's guess.

If anyone's interested, the challenges appear to be:

Seasons Greetings - Lancia Stratos
Challenge 1 - Get a 10,000 Drift Score on a single lap on the Bernese Alps Festival Circuit Reverse
Challenge 2 - Complete 3 laps on the Bernese Alps Club Circuit
Challenge 3 - Win a race in a Modern Off-Roader Divison Car in the Bernese Alps

Forza World Tour Part 2 - '32 Ford De Luxe
Challenge 1 - Drive 5 miles on Bathurst in an Australian car
Challenge 2 - Go more than 180mph in Dubai
Challenge 3 - Finish in the Top 3 at Rio de Janeiro

Creative Corner - Mo-Cap Driver Suit
Challenge 1 - Paint a car
Challenge 2 - Change your Driver Gear
Challenge 3 - Finish any race
#10 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:24:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AyersyBears Go to Quoted Post
Well for some reason I have access to the Forzathon challenges, however the one supposedly rewarding the Lancia Stratos is labelled "Season's Greetings", has the image of the Lancia, but says it rewards the Snowman Driver Gear. Attempted the first challenge for the '32 Ford, and of course, it hasn't been tracked correctly. Whether this is a bug or because we're not supposed to have access to it yet, is anyone's guess.

Challenge 1 - Get a 10,000 Drift Score on a single lap on the Bernese Alps Festival Circuit Reverse

What about the:

Regera
Eau Rouge
AMG GT S
Mime suit
Blue Robot suit
 4 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:29:12 AM(UTC)
Again... bugs, bugs, bugs. Tried the
Forza World Tour Part 2 - '32 Ford De Luxe in a Holden and HSV and cant progress...
#12 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:31:46 AM(UTC)

What about the:

Regera
Eau Rouge
AMG GT S
Mime suit
Blue Robot suit

Wish I knew, they aren't visible in the Forzathon menu for me, so I'm assuming they're for next month.
#13 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:32:22 AM(UTC)

3 Forzathon challenges have went live for me as well, but my challenges so far are as follows:

To the Slopes!

1. 10,000 Drift Score on 1 lap on Bernese Alps Club Circuit Reverse

Forza World Tour Part 2

1. Complete 5 laps on Bathurst in an Australian car

Creative Corner

1. Take and share a photo

An image of the Forzathon challenges:

Forzathon 1/26/18

Edited by user Friday, January 26, 2018 9:40:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:35:40 AM(UTC)

I'm confused; Manteo's post says it runs Jan. 23-Feb 9...and we're Jan. 26. Am I missing something, here?

The same thing happened with December's events. It looks like a communication issue between the T10 team and Xbox, but I have no idea of the details.

Quote:

And if I'm reading this correctly, the following are the prizes we'll be getting from completing this Forzathon (Jan. 23-Feb 9):

AMG GT S
Stratos
Eau Rouge
Ford Deluxe
Regera
MoCap gear
Mime gear
Robot gear

I provided a screenshot in the first post that shows only the events that I listed in the first post. I specifically stated in the second post that there was no date on those events, so there's no reason to assume they're included in this Forzathon window.

#15 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:37:38 AM(UTC)

Hello,

Please fully power down your console by holding the power button on your console until it turns off. Once you power it back on, you should see the new #Forzathon challenges.

Thanks.
Turn 10 | Community Liaison | Gamertag: SOY
 5 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:43:11 AM(UTC)
I only see the World Challenge so I think I will be leaving it for a while until it looks complete. Been down this path before
Usually hanging out at position 12 so you will need to look in your rearview mirror to see me.
 3 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:43:15 AM(UTC)
I have access to the world tour for the 32 Ford ran all three events clean in succession shut game off shut console off and restarted etc etc etc the same usual steps when the tracker won't advance and prize doesn't pop ....... still nothing ....... ya ya ya it will work eventually ....... maybe we should have a game disclaimer at purchase that eventually what's supposed to work will work :)
....... But officer, I was going too fast to read the speed limit sign
 2 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:46:45 AM(UTC)

Hello,

Please fully power down your console by holding the power button on your console until it turns off. Once you power it back on, you should see the new #Forzathon challenges.

Thanks.

Not to be snide or anything and appreciate the feedback but definitely not efficient or an effective method of game play for consumers
....... But officer, I was going too fast to read the speed limit sign
#19 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:47:41 AM(UTC)

Hello,

Thanks.

Done as suggested, twice, however, it has not fixed the issue for me unfortunately.
 5 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:56:00 AM(UTC)
The forza world tour part 2 is active now but as usual it isn’t updating properly. Done 15 laps of Bathurst in a Holden still not moving.
Service as normal then, will have to do one event every couple of days as servers don’t seem to be working very well.
My opinion is that turn 10 should stop doing the forzathon until they can fix them properly.
Xbox one original
 13 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 10:10:39 AM(UTC)
Forzathon is broken like always.
 10 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 10:17:46 AM(UTC)
Same bugs. Can’t get any completed challenges to register. Flogging a dead horse now. Seems T10 refuses to admit when it’s beat. #forzathon is indicative of the whole FM7 experience unfortunately.
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 10:29:42 AM(UTC)
Same here, tried doing the first three challenges, none registered -.-'
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 11:04:32 AM(UTC)
Just wait a while because it has disappeared again so they are obviously having difficulties sending it live and you are just wasting your time, I know it is hard coz we all been waiting loooooooooooooooong time.
Usually hanging out at position 12 so you will need to look in your rearview mirror to see me.
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 11:16:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RavingLunatic01 Go to Quoted Post
Just wait a while because it has disappeared again so they are obviously having difficulties sending it live and you are just wasting your time, I know it is hard coz we all been waiting loooooooooooooooong time.

The 3 Forzathon challenges are still there in-game though it appears to be sound advice to wait until they are fixed. I've posted a thread in regards to these Forzathon challenges not counting any progress over in the Technical Support & Help forums for FM7 to alert Turn 10 to the issue:

Forzathon challenges not counting progress[XBOX]

Feel free to post there with a description of your issue and what troubleshooting steps you have taken in trying to get the Forzathon challenges to work.
37 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error