This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 11:54:18 AM(UTC)
If there is any information regarding this possibility post here! Any input is welcomed!

Edited by user Wednesday, January 24, 2018 6:31:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: For Future Xbox One X Update

2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:06:55 PM(UTC)
The way you asked it maybe it didn't entice many people to reply.
As far as I know, there isn't any communication regarding this.
I would second that, since they developed an algorithm to upgrade the image output of games without altering assets they could do that again. Even slightly rewrite some code to automatically adjust graphics settings like Resolution, Texture Filtering, Draw Distance, LOD, Shadows, Particles Resolution, Traffic (what basically does not require more assets)
It is a welcome upgrade as the setting of Forza Horizon 2 is very pleasing, the ambiance is like no other. It can be very cost-effective for T10 and MS. I am looking forward to it.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:11:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Improved readability

Forza Concerns: economy, gameplay mechanism,car list,PI-System,limited physics, unserious arcadish driving system, plain and empty map
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 6:22:52 PM(UTC)
Hopefully they do! It's still an amazing game and if we get more attention it may happen.
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Monday, February 12, 2018 4:10:23 PM(UTC)
I'd like it, I'm only about 50% completion on this game yet, so I'd get a lot of play time in with improved graphics.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 27, 2018 5:13:14 PM(UTC)
Seems like Forza Horizon 1 got xbox one x enhanced now all we need is 2!!!
 3 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 1:27:44 AM(UTC)
I hope FH2 is coming for Xbox One X with graphics upgrade.
In my opinion FH2 is the best FH game till today and i will buy a Xbox one X for this.
 2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 6:23:57 PM(UTC)
I really hope they do this quickly so all the Horizons are One X enhanced.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Saturday, March 3, 2018 8:05:43 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 2 is now the only non-4K Horizon game, it's the odd man out and with Forza Horizon 4 no doubt coming this fall the game really does need a patch.

Forza Horizon - 4K
Forza Horizon 2 - 1080p
Forza Horizon 3 - 4K
Forza Horizon 4 - 4K

I really hope this is done, Playground did say that getting Horizon 3 ported to the X at 4K took a few hours. Obviously there was tuning and optimization after that but it honestly shouldn't take that much time to complete this for the X.
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Saturday, March 3, 2018 11:34:26 AM(UTC)
I honestly think its coming and I'm glad because I'm going to get the one x soon just to play these forza horizons!
 3 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 7:23:12 PM(UTC)
Still the best in the series. I'm at 110% championship events won because that counter just keeps going up. And just over level 400, crazy. Would definitely go back for more championships in 4k!

The work they've done on Horizon 1 is very cool, especially seeing as it isn't even for sale digitally anymore. I might go play through it a bit more too, seeing as I've just got as far as I care to in Need for Speed no subtitle 2015.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2018 6:38:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JJDOGIE Go to Quoted Post
If there is any information regarding this possibility post here! Any input is welcomed!

For Horizon 3 they already had the PC version that was capable of running at 4K. Horizon 2 was completely built for 1080p, so I guess they won't do anything here until at least after Horizon 4 releases.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2018 3:20:30 PM(UTC)
Hmmm, what does that suggest for FM6 then? Was Apex running at a higher resolution? I feel it is less likely for older games in that franchise as they are much more similar than the Horizon titles, but as I'm not planning to get FM7, it would be nice :)
#13 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 1:56:52 PM(UTC)
I really hope they do this as FH1 now looks almost better.
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 6:16:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NyaDC85 Go to Quoted Post
Forza Horizon 2 is now the only non-4K Horizon game, it's the odd man out and with Forza Horizon 4 no doubt coming this fall the game really does need a patch.

Forza Horizon - 4K
Forza Horizon 2 - 1080p
Forza Horizon 3 - 4K
Forza Horizon 4 - 4K

I really hope this is done, Playground did say that getting Horizon 3 ported to the X at 4K took a few hours. Obviously there was tuning and optimization after that but it honestly shouldn't take that much time to complete this for the X.

actually forza horizon is 4k ;) so fh2 should be 4k 2!

Edited by user Wednesday, April 11, 2018 4:38:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#15 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 6:18:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JJDOGIE Go to Quoted Post

For Horizon 3 they already had the PC version that was capable of running at 4K. Horizon 2 was completely built for 1080p, so I guess they won't do anything here until at least after Horizon 4 releases.

Yeah I'm afraid it won't become 4k but an enhancement would be nice.
#16 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 6:22:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mvon007 Go to Quoted Post
Hmmm, what does that suggest for FM6 then? Was Apex running at a higher resolution? I feel it is less likely for older games in that franchise as they are much more similar than the Horizon titles, but as I'm not planning to get FM7, it would be nice :)

Forza Apex has 4K resolution. They may do H2 but I doubt there will be any announcement. It will just show up one day

Edited by user Friday, March 23, 2018 6:24:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2018 11:21:52 AM(UTC)
I, too, hope they do this quickly so all the Horizons are One X enhanced.
I would gladly go back to FH2.
Better still make an upgrade that will connect FH, FH2 & FH3 the way TDU2 had islands to fly to & from. Now that would be something...........Colorado via the Med coast then Aussie!
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#18 Posted : Monday, May 7, 2018 12:11:56 PM(UTC)
I'd like it too, horizon looks fantastic since the update.
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Sunday, May 20, 2018 2:53:33 AM(UTC)
I really hope they do, I think FH2 is the best in the series by quite some distance too. I so much preferred the setting and the soundtrack. It may have lacked the overall variety of FH3 but the lighting, track design and environmental detail were superior to FH3 imo. It truly deserves a 4k makeover.
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 2:55:13 AM(UTC)
Yep it was better and less buggy. Not just offroad buggy either!

The races were more diverse and more honest. Almost every race in 3 has some offroad, regardless of its description, and that just makes them all bland and indistinguishable. FH2 4k come on.
#21 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2018 3:37:23 PM(UTC)
I am also waiting for a Xbox one x enhancement or a 4K patch. Hope they will bring it soon :)
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 9:49:13 PM(UTC)
I concur with everyone else, an Xbox One X Enhanced version of Forza Horizon 2 would be the bomb. Horizon 1 looks awesome. I'm closing in on 100 championships and I just purchased the Porsche expansion. We'll see about 4, but this is the best Horizon game so far. Just getting rid of all them jaggies and I'm happy. Please make it happen PG!!

Edited by user Thursday, August 23, 2018 9:50:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#23 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 4:31:17 PM(UTC)
Add me to the wanting list too.
#24 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 12:38:15 PM(UTC)
Horizon 2 is awesome but 60 FPS would be much better. I don't care about 4K when I play H4 on FullHD too. That's the problem I tried "real" Horizon and it is not easy to go back to slideshow :(
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:29:01 AM(UTC)
Count me in.I own em all but H2 really needs some loving.Jaggies be gone.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error