8 Pages<<45678PrevNext
#126 Posted : Monday, May 7, 2018 4:00:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Exit0rbit Go to Quoted Post
Good sets, the first Jag shot is really nice, this one really caught my eye:

Thanks for commenting much appreciated.

Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for being neutral when it came to replying to my previous comment. And while we all have our own views, I respect you for having your own thoughts and style. Now let's move onto the main subject that being your latest update.

Sure I could pick a few as my favourites. But after having a bit of thought, my personal favourite is this one. Because it work in a promo brochure for any classic car road trips that include a track day. :)

Anyway do I have any thoughts on how such an edit would look better. If I wanted to sharpen any edges or used a tool like unsharp mask. I would make sure, the edges of any cars and scenery, didn't have a bold or blocky look. Instead having a smooth with a hint of sharpness would be more suitable for such a shot.

Aside from that, the shot will still be my overall favourite.

Thanks for leaving a comment. Im always open to critic, the only problem is that i dont know the first thing about picture editing or rules of photography for that matter. The only edits i do are applying filters with the default windows 10 phototool. I never got around to learn how to use photoshop or other tools and to be honest i never had much interest to do so. Im aware that i could further enhance my pictures with editing, but between work, spending time with my wife and child and other necessities i cant see myself spending extended amounts of time learning how to use a phototool or editing a single picture. I appreciate your input as you seem to know a thing or two about photography but im afraid if the enhancements you suggest are above a very basic level (achivable within game mechanics) i cant put your suggestions to use.

#127 Posted : Monday, May 7, 2018 4:05:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jungsten Go to Quoted Post
Jaguar

Carrying over my last set
#128 Posted : Monday, May 7, 2018 4:15:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jungsten Go to Quoted Post
Good sets, the first Jag shot is really nice, this one really caught my eye:

Thanks for commenting much appreciated.

Thanks for being neutral when it came to replying to my previous comment. And while we all have our own views, I respect you for having your own thoughts and style. Now let's move onto the main subject that being your latest update.

Sure I could pick a few as my favourites. But after having a bit of thought, my personal favourite is this one. Because it work in a promo brochure for any classic car road trips that include a track day. :)

Anyway do I have any thoughts on how such an edit would look better. If I wanted to sharpen any edges or used a tool like unsharp mask. I would make sure, the edges of any cars and scenery, didn't have a bold or blocky look. Instead having a smooth with a hint of sharpness would be more suitable for such a shot.

Aside from that, the shot will still be my overall favourite.

Thanks for leaving a comment. Im always open to critic, the only problem is that i dont know the first thing about picture editing or rules of photography for that matter. The only edits i do are applying filters with the default windows 10 phototool. I never got around to learn how to use photoshop or other tools and to be honest i never had much interest to do so. Im aware that i could further enhance my pictures with editing, but between work, spending time with my wife and child and other necessities i cant see myself spending extended amounts of time learning how to use a phototool or editing a single picture. I appreciate your input as you seem to know a thing or two about photography but im afraid if the enhancements you suggest are above a very basic level (achivable within game mechanics) i cant put your suggestions to use.

I understand where your coming from fella. Personally more companies like Adobe need to find ways to reduce the price of their software, because they are selling quite a lot of software. Even I am on an older version of their software which in turn means there quite a few tools that are accessible. Anyway take care. 👍🏻

Edited by user Monday, May 7, 2018 4:16:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#129 Posted : Wednesday, May 9, 2018 5:14:55 PM(UTC)
Beautiful shot!

🇨🇦
#130 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 6:07:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Beautiful shot!

Thanks for commenting 🍻

Mazda Racecar´s

#131 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 6:33:58 AM(UTC)
The first shot is interesting and unique. :)

Edited by user Thursday, May 10, 2018 6:35:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#132 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 9:00:15 AM(UTC)
The first shot is interesting and unique. :)

Agree! Very cool shot.

🇨🇦
#133 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 1:21:09 PM(UTC)

These 3 are by far my favourites. Very beautiful lightning in the Jaguar shots.
Just one small comment on the Mazda photo. If it was my picture, I would have placed the Forza logo somewhere else. Now it's a bit of a distraction for me
#134 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 8:36:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RichardKortland Go to Quoted Post

These 3 are by far my favourites. Very beautiful lightning in the Jaguar shots.
Just one small comment on the Mazda photo. If it was my picture, I would have placed the Forza logo somewhere else. Now it's a bit of a distraction for me

I have to agree here, those three are fantastic! Great work on this one as well:

#135 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2018 9:44:36 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the comments guys, i was responding to everyone individually, but the site failed to load and im to lazy to rewrite my post 😇

Mazda

Edited by user Saturday, May 12, 2018 10:08:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#136 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2018 6:08:08 PM(UTC)
Loved the damaged 787 front .... also this last engine shot here is really nice. All in all I really enjoy looking at your gallery as I find a lot of different type of shots. Its not jsut the same over and over again. Thanks for sharing!
#137 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 11:36:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Loved the damaged 787 front .... also this last engine shot here is really nice. All in all I really enjoy looking at your gallery as I find a lot of different type of shots. Its not jsut the same over and over again. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks im trying to mix things up, glad you liked those pictures

Team GB

#138 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2018 9:29:53 AM(UTC)
Love this shot!

🇨🇦
#139 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 5:13:08 AM(UTC)
Love this shot!

Thanks for commenting 🍻

Time for a holiday special

A beautiful mistake

#140 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 2:40:31 PM(UTC)

I really like this shot's mood.

And this shot is so amazing. I wish more people would shoot this car
#141 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:21:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TrainedRope Go to Quoted Post

I really like this shot's mood.

And this shot is so amazing. I wish more people would shoot this car

Thanks for leaving a comment, much appreciated
#142 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 4:48:21 AM(UTC)
Awesome stuff recently, I really like your close up shots!
#143 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:12:27 PM(UTC)
My personal favourite is still this shot.

#144 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2018 2:42:18 PM(UTC)
Awesome stuff recently, I really like your close up shots!

My personal favourite is still this shot.

Thanks guys, appreciate you coming by 🍻
#145 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 12:06:21 AM(UTC)
Nissan

Prowler

Edited by user Thursday, May 31, 2018 12:08:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#146 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 4:18:23 AM(UTC)
Those prowler shots are really amazing! I love the glove shot!!! It can be hard to get a shot of a hand full grasping the wheel like that.
#147 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 7:45:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Those prowler shots are really amazing! I love the glove shot!!! It can be hard to get a shot of a hand full grasping the wheel like that.

Thanks BV, always appreciated

This is a test upload if it ain't working just ignore it

Ok, not working but it was worth a try

In case you are wondering what this is all about click on the picture. The photo app for windows 10 recently added 3D effects and i was applying rain to the picture. It can be uploaded to flickr, it can be viewed on flickr but if you post it here its just showing the picture without effects 😞

Edit:

Well ok, if i convert it into a gif its working but it's loosing the sound and the file gets almost 15 mb big opposed to the 3 mb of the original.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 5, 2018 8:09:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#148 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 5:05:56 PM(UTC)
Can't believe I didn't see the last set earlier sorry! Really digging the Prowler shots, especially the glove photo, wow! 👍

Also the rain edit is neat too.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 5, 2018 5:06:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

🇨🇦
#149 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 10:55:54 PM(UTC)
Can't believe I didn't see the last set earlier sorry! Really digging the Prowler shots, especially the glove photo, wow! 👍

Also the rain edit is neat too.

Thanks for commenting 🍻 While at first i shared the common opinion that the Prowler is a hideous atrocity, i have to say i found some love for this car. It is photogenic and the handling of the car is superb, making it fun to drive. I ❤️️ Prowler
#150 Posted : Wednesday, June 6, 2018 6:06:27 AM(UTC)

Lovely!
8 Pages<<45678PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error