2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 10:06:53 AM(UTC)
January 16, 2018
Version 1.116.458
1.3 GB for Xbox One X

Release Notes:

Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Today's update for Forza Motorsport 7 includes the cars of the free Hyundai Car Pack and the Totino's Car Pack. In addition, this update includes fixes and improvements throughout the game, including the following:

MULTIPLAYER
- Fixed an issue where, in a game of Tag, a player would see the notification “You are it!” despite not actually being “It.”

AUDIO
- Fixed an issue where some players would lose audio in the Main Menu after disconnecting from a public multiplayer race.

CARS
- Fixed a bug where the Ferrari 599 GTO would not change engine sounds after installing the Twin Turbo aspiration upgrade.

PC
- Fixed an issue where setting Dynamic Optimization to “on” after having manually adjusted Advanced settings does not override Advanced settings.
- Fixed an issue where some players’ games were crashing when browsing cars in various screens.
- Fixed an issue where audio was not heard when navigating up and down in the Current, Past & Future Leagues series tabs.
- Fixed an issue where, if a player entered a Text to Speech message using only symbols, the game would crash.

SPLIT SCREEN

- Rewards sequence now players for both Player 1 and Player 2 in Splitscreen.
- Fixed an issue whether neither player in Splitscreen could access the #Forzathon menu.

FREE PLAY
- When setting up “Number of Laps” or “Time”-based End Condition, players will now automatically default to intuitive “Scoring Type” and “Bigger is Better” settings.
- Fixed an issue where the 1962 Porsche 804 would not race against any other 804 models in Free Play.

#FORZATHON
- Fixed an issue where players could use rewind to quickly to gain multiple completed laps on certain #Forzathon events.

LEAGUES
- Players can now cancel matchmaking after moving into a new band by pressing the B button.
- Fixed an issue where some players would see hitching in Leagues over multiple consecutive races.

MISCELLANEOUS

- Fixed an issue in Bowling and Autocross events, where the objective would not update in the pre-race menu if the player changed the difficulty via the “suggested difficulty change pop-up”.
- Fixed an issue where “Engine Specification” pop-up would appear in Forzavista in some cases.
- When selecting the number of laps for a race, lap count will accelerate as player scrolls to larger numbers.
- Fixed an issue where only hood or bumper cameras were used for replay sequence on Maple Valley Reverse.
- Fixed an issue where only English keyboard is shown whenever a user had their game or console language set to something other than English.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 16, 2018 10:17:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 10:58:01 AM(UTC)
Well seems like we still can't change cars on night races, headlight bug is still present when you change cars. :(
 14 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 11:10:34 AM(UTC)
A shame that the annoying display glitch on cars in Buy Cars, My Cars, and the Free Play selection screen is still present.

(By that I mean the column on the side doesn't always match the car you currently have selected. Everyone else has that glitch, right?)
One of "The 50"
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 11:17:55 AM(UTC)
This is not the whole list of fixes but I hope some of my pet peeves have been fixed.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 11:25:59 AM(UTC)
PC-Version
- Some cars in night races still dont have their rear lights on.
- Rain spray and fog clouds on the track still are buggy when using Particle Resolution Full. Need to turn it to Qarter to make it go away, but i'd like to use the highest preset on a PC.
- Cars headlights still dont illuminate anything in dusk conditions. They are on but dont do anything.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 16, 2018 11:26:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 11:31:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MalerFlieger Go to Quoted Post
PC-Version
- Some cars in night races still dont have their rear lights on.
- Rain spray and fog clouds on the track still are buggy when using Particle Resolution Full. Need to turn it to Qarter to make it go away, but i'd like to use the highest preset on a PC.
- Cars headlights still dont illuminate anything in dusk conditions. They are on but dont do anything.

Can confirm all of these.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 11:47:41 AM(UTC)
Yous not fixing the league daily rewards as thers times Its not giving me the 20k on first race off the day disappointed this is not mentioned in the fix update
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 11:51:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
A shame that the annoying display glitch on cars in Buy Cars, My Cars, and the Free Play selection screen is still present.

(By that I mean the column on the side doesn't always match the car you currently have selected. Everyone else has that glitch, right?)

Yea I still have that I have a glitch with the Daytona hemi it dont show up on the list at the side off the game the car blocks empty altogether as if thers no car ther but its in the turning pad ok in garage i find it strange like

Edited by user Tuesday, January 16, 2018 11:52:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 12:45:27 PM(UTC)
"Fixed an issue where “Engine Specification” pop-up would appear in Forzavista in some cases."

So does it finally show stats now or was is removed altogether?
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 12:48:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post

- Fixed an issue where “Engine Specification” pop-up would appear in Forzavista in some cases.

Oh, it was that kind of issue. I thought the issue was that there's no information shown on the "Engine Specification" pop-up.
 3 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 3:17:09 PM(UTC)
I still see tons of gray liveries in garage. Pretty ugly...also.in free play sometimes I cannot see others' liveries. Anybody those issues?(xbox x)
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 5:56:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: romeoteknik Go to Quoted Post
"Fixed an issue where “Engine Specification” pop-up would appear in Forzavista in some cases."

So does it finally show stats now or was is removed altogether?

It actually shows stats now.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 6:57:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post

Well, after finally playing tonight, I'll have to make amends. As it turns out, at least for me, this update DID fix this glitch. It simply wasn't reported in the notes.

You can try for yourself; go to Buy Cars, change the sorting to Class, start scrolling down C, D, or E class. See if there are any errors. This is what I did, and I haven't noticed any. Although it does seem a little slower, maybe just psychology.
One of "The 50"
#14 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 7:16:04 PM(UTC)
Count down timer in leagues goes to red when time is close to running out
#15 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 7:39:58 PM(UTC)
Kinda disappointed tbh. No mention of camera view fixes or fixes to the chat in multiplayer. On the bright side we did get some warranted fixes though.
 2 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 7:45:40 PM(UTC)
The Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR's model has been altered. It now features the right fixtures for a Le Mans car (number panel removed, and the position lighs added), and the glitch with decals applied to the hood area in the Paint Editor being mirrored also seems to be fixed. Finally, the preview image is now correct.

Any other sneaky fixes?
FH4 Paints | Gallery
#17 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 8:51:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ClydeYellow Go to Quoted Post
The Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR's model has been altered. It now features the right fixtures for a Le Mans car (number panel removed, and the position lighs added), and the glitch with decals applied to the hood area in the Paint Editor being mirrored also seems to be fixed. Finally, the preview image is now correct.

Any other sneaky fixes?

We'll have to find out by ourselves. The notes said "including", meaning they may have done a lot of things.

@everyone: Livery glitch seems to be a result of the game failing to load the design for some reason. Sometimes they come and go. I think it's memory-related but cannot confirm.

Well, the newly introduced M6 GTLM race car has bugged mapping for the wheels when you paint them a different color, which is gonna be annoying. Let's hope it gets fixed in a future update.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#18 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 9:07:09 PM(UTC)
There was a constant issue where the preview images of cars in the garage would overwrite one another if you moved up or down within a single manufacturer with a large number of available cars. That was probably explained terribly, but it's also been fixed, so don't worry about it.
 2 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 10:06:10 PM(UTC)
The Volvo S60 tail lights are still broken and the Land Rover Series 3 front wheels still don't turn and in the dash view it still goes invisible except the wing mirrors. 2012 0911 GT3 STILL has the race front aero.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 16, 2018 10:07:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#20 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 10:30:31 PM(UTC)
When's the eSports update coming out?
#21 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 11:54:38 PM(UTC)
Windshield wipers on the 1997 BMW M3 STILL not working... Come on, Turn 10!
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 12:12:40 AM(UTC)
Still can't "copy" layer groups in the paint shop by pressing R-stick and X.
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 1:06:56 AM(UTC)
Is there ever going to be a fix to the race lengths in the A class hoppers ? And why is friction assist allowed online?

Edited by user Wednesday, January 17, 2018 1:08:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#24 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 3:14:46 AM(UTC)
After update the drivatar liveries stopped working in freeplay for me. It wouldn't be so bad if the ai cars used different colors. But every car of the same kind is the same color which makes it kind of bland. I've quadruple checked that it's still enabled..tried turning it off and back on again..restarted console..cleared cache..nothing else I can do..I'd wish you would just make it where the car colors are more randomized - if that were the case - i wouldn't even care about the liveries.
#25 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 5:17:14 AM(UTC)
Even with this latest update the achievement storm chaser is still not unlocking, I have completed solo player what do I have to do to get this.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error