5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Sunday, July 13, 2014 4:22:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xX PACMAN 2 Xx Go to Quoted Post
Hello all,

Update: 13 Jul 14

Hot Wheels car pack has had some paint thrown on it as well as a couple of nice tunes, I hope everyone enjoys the paint & don't forget that a like is appreciated by all painters & tuners! The selection of cars are listed bellow:

l1
l2

Contact II Disclosure

Disc1
Disc2
Disc3
Disc4
Disc5
Disc6

Tron

Tron1
Tron2
Tron3
Tron4
Tron5

Red Bull Racing

RB1
Tron2
RB3
RB4
RB5

To make life easy, don't forget to follow! Thanks for looking!
End Of Line Man
Wow, I havn't been on th forums forever but its great to see some of the best Forza artists here. Any chance of one of the greatest paints ever, dating back to FM2 coming back. As in Alien? Awesome work as always Pacman!

#102 Posted : Sunday, July 13, 2014 10:29:32 PM(UTC)
Pac, I told Swift that since he released his HOLY GRAIL prolific tune it only seems right that we do a free mason paint for this endeavor. This will go hand in hand with our HOLY GRAIL team right. Maybe we will call it Lodge # 1 for England. Makes since right
Live for Forza
 6 users liked this post.
#103 Posted : Monday, July 14, 2014 9:52:31 AM(UTC)
alien1alien2alien3alien4alien9
Hi Loridon, Too kind Loridon but thank you for saying so! Brilliant to see the likes of yourself making an appearance. I have work to do with a new project but never say never ref the request! If anything gets a request to be a remake its always ALIENS! Ill cut you a deal, if this post (Post #103) hits more than 30 likes by the 14 Aug 14 I will make it my next project, considering how the cars are liked on F5 that's a much bigger number than you think lol. Take it from there,,,,

Chris!

Your nutts pal, that's all I can say. If T10 give us clubs back in F5 we can talk about it lol

alien5
alien6
alien7
alien8

Edited by user Monday, July 14, 2014 10:23:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Tron Sig

GT: xX PACMAN 2 Xx
#104 Posted : Friday, August 1, 2014 8:04:33 PM(UTC)
Pacman, since your such a prolific painter Swift and I are going to have you join Holy Grail Racing. Swift will be CEO and I will be the team manager. You will be the prolific team painter. We will need one new paint every week which means we will sleep about twelve less hours a week. Since we have military experience this will not be an issue. In the mean time im looking for the mason symbols you guys think im hiding. We will use them to incorporate into your prolific paints ok. Thank you for joing our team even though you dont know it yet. Talk soon
Live for Forza
 1 user liked this post.
#105 Posted : Friday, August 1, 2014 9:10:26 PM(UTC)
Lmao. Congratulations on joining the club scene pacman. I'm sure you have an awesome time at Holy Grail Racing. I really look forward you seeing your weekly paints. ;)

All jokes a side, nice paints. They all have come out top notch m8.

We are just as responsible for the things we do as the things we don't.
#106 Posted : Saturday, August 2, 2014 12:10:27 PM(UTC)
Lol Holy Grail racing is a bit of a on-going joke me and a few friends have. Don't ask ;) Come the reintroduction of clubs though, I'm sure there will be many happy people in the Forza world!!!!! Thanks for the comments ref the paints, as I am sure you can relate to the comments are very much appreciated & spur us to keep painting. Especially considering the time me, you and all artist put into the game. Look forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Tron Sig

#107 Posted : Sunday, August 3, 2014 8:40:01 AM(UTC)
Impressive as always Pacman, glad to see some things don't change. I actually stumbled upon your Contact II paint, it was quite a relief to find you still hard at work and better than ever. Keep it up - please.
#108 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2014 6:37:22 AM(UTC)
If anyone here remembers Pacman's Alien cars from FM2,take a look at post 103 and give it a like by August 14th to see em done on FM5. Lets get er done!
#109 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2014 7:01:23 PM(UTC)
wow... contact car turned out great dude! :)
#110 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2014 5:15:35 AM(UTC)
God,
Thanks man. Same here. Is good to see some of the old school coming back. Game Of Thrones is looking awesome bud. Will stick my nose in when its closer to completion. Enjoying popping in to see the updates ;)

Loridon,
Told you man, the liking and following aspect is a massive farce. No one cares pall. 30 likes in a month didnt seam to tall but what you see is what it comes down to these days. Epic fail unfortunately. I have one more project after the one i'm currently underway with, then we will possibly have a look at ALIENS. No promises as I don't like the idea of remakes but cant deny I am a fan of the fanchise! Ref the hint to my new project everyone, please stay posted & new pics will be put up before the weekend is out.

Janda,
Thank you & glad you like. Updated spreadsheet will be up soon to see what it is currently thrown on.

Regards everyone,,,,
Tron Sig

1 user liked this post.
#111 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2014 11:54:07 AM(UTC)
New project post folks, GTA5. Still much to do but pop back now and then for WIP updates and I will try to have it completed soonest. Hope you like what you see. Too many great logos and pics to choose from! Need more layers lol

GTA1
GTA2
GTA3
GTA4

Edited by user Sunday, August 17, 2014 1:12:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Tron Sig

#112 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2014 1:43:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xX PACMAN 2 Xx Go to Quoted Post
New project post folks, GTA5. Still much to do but pop back now and then for WIP updates and I will try to have it completed soonest. Hope you like what you see. Too many great logos and pics to choose from! Need more layers lol

GTA1
GTA2
GTA3
GTA4

Only one word come's too mind WOWZER
#113 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2014 1:44:56 PM(UTC)
Brilliant!!
#114 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2014 1:48:15 PM(UTC)
Devil magic. Too awesome to be anything else. Loving the GTA V paint, looks amazing.
#115 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2014 2:19:26 PM(UTC)
Sublissime!!! GREAT!
User is suspended until 11/12/2047 6:21:02 AM(UTC)
#116 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 10:57:55 AM(UTC)
Looking good bud
Awesome

****RETIRED****
#117 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 7:36:06 AM(UTC)
Loving the paints mate, the GTA stuff is awesome ;)

GT: Wayne Tomlinson
Replica/Original Painter
#118 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 1:06:18 PM(UTC)
great job on the gta
#119 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2014 8:58:31 AM(UTC)
this Looks amazing unreal so good !!!!!!!
 1 user liked this post.
#120 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 10:41:37 AM(UTC)
Tagging Target
RVT NARUTO
Wayne Tomlinson
Hotrod King87
pat the cat 0
DevlinGFS
MOVINGshadow77

Guys, thank you all for the remarks! Always appreciated. Ive had to step away for the last 5 weeks+ due to commitments but hopefully GTA might press along,,,, only if I can put Destiny down long enough lol. I have 3-4 more images I want to do is all I can say, with luck they wont take long due to them being much less of a test than the main image you see now. Main thread update will happen within the next day or so.
Tron Sig

#121 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2014 8:09:03 PM(UTC)
Very nice GTA design PACMAN.

#122 Posted : Tuesday, May 3, 2016 10:56:26 AM(UTC)
Cheers Chedd
Tron Sig

1 user liked this post.
#123 Posted : Tuesday, May 3, 2016 11:13:48 AM(UTC)
lol better late than never :)
#124 Posted : Saturday, July 8, 2017 7:50:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Freebird1960 Go to Quoted Post
lol better late than never :)

LOL indeed, here hopes that we can have a great Auction House again as well as clubs ;)

Better late than never Bird!

Painting on F7 for sure! - Bump
Tron Sig

5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error