5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 2:05:46 AM(UTC)
i respect your style.you prepare some picture or logo for this design. its need long long time & much patience.you are great!!
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:36:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KATATAK21 Go to Quoted Post
Long time since we've spoken!!! Hope you are well. Loving this so much!!! Can't wait to see the finished design. Make sure to message me on Xbox to let me know when it's available. :)

Mrs Kat, loving your new Cherry :D The new gold and shinny stuff looks great doesn't it. Love the comparison pics with you showing the two different versions.
Tron Sig

GT: xX PACMAN 2 Xx
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:48:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tomninnin Go to Quoted Post
i respect your style.you prepare some picture or logo for this design. its need long long time & much patience.you are great!!

You know the story Tom lol! I keep saying to people "damn I remember that kid long before you ever started painting, always looking for a paint for you and friends from your country" :) Will be nice to see your new project finished!

Please let hiro5619 & Salyu2 know about Tron & tell them I hope they come and paint more awesome things on F5.

Nice to hear from you and Kat!
Tron Sig

#29 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 1:37:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xX PACMAN 2 Xx Go to Quoted Post

You know the story Tom lol! I keep saying to people "damn I remember that kid long before you ever started painting, always looking for a paint for you and friends from your country" :) Will be nice to see your new project finished!

Please let hiro5619 & Salyu2 know about Tron & tell them I hope they come and paint more awesome things on F5.

Nice to hear from you and Kat!

ok.i send message to hiro5619 & salyu2.

#30 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 4:08:00 AM(UTC)
Digital jazz, man!
It looks like you've got enough quality and quantity for 3 or 4 cars here.lol. A real labour of love. IMO you've just got to settle on a colour palette and you're ready to go. I loved Tron legacy, in fact, I'm listening to the soundtrack right now.lol.
#31 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 5:39:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FlyingBinman Go to Quoted Post
Digital jazz, man!
It looks like you've got enough quality and quantity for 3 or 4 cars here.lol. A real labour of love. IMO you've just got to settle on a colour palette and you're ready to go. I loved Tron legacy, in fact, I'm listening to the soundtrack right now.lol.

Lol that's going to be one of the other quotes for the back lmao , ye great Soundtrack. Cant think how many times I listened to it! Hoping to see you make something extra-terrestrial at some point!!! loved the one with the satellites from the last game and especially the one from F2 with the UFO on the hood. Did you know that was reference to a race called the Pleiadians?

Edited by user Friday, February 14, 2014 5:40:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: termanology update

Tron Sig

#32 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 5:52:49 AM(UTC)
Ha! Yes, I'm well aware of Billy Meier and the Plejarens, though it's not a topic many on here would appreciate, so I won't get into it.lol.
It maybe some time before I'll paint anything on FM5, as IMO it's not worth buying an XBox1 at this price-point, just to play a game that seems to be 6 months undercooked, and denuded of vital features. That said, I am jonesing for the chance to see what I can do with 11,000 layers, and I like to keep abreast of what people are up to on here.
#33 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 6:14:55 AM(UTC)
[img]null[/img][img]null[/img]
Originally Posted by: FlyingBinman Go to Quoted Post
Ha! Yes, I'm well aware of Billy Meier and the Plejarens, though it's not a topic many on here would appreciate, so I won't get into it.lol.
It maybe some time before I'll paint anything on FM5, as IMO it's not worth buying an XBox1 at this price-point, just to play a game that seems to be 6 months undercooked, and denuded of vital features. That said, I am jonesing for the chance to see what I can do with 11,000 layers, and I like to keep abreast of what people are up to on here.

cool, well your a creator man so this is the place to be for XB1, your right about it being a touch expensive. Just a quick blast from the past below to make you smile a touch.

On another note were you aware of a gentleman called Lloyd Pye (Passed away not so long ago unfortunately) He was a very good friend of mine so we are well of the same song sheet. Totally right about going into the topic on here though, not the place at all. Hoping you passed my pics along the way on F4 for a car I made called Contact?

Pleaidian 1Pleaidian2Pleiadian3Pleiadian4

Edited by user Friday, February 14, 2014 6:18:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Image too large

Tron Sig

#34 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2014 7:56:54 PM(UTC)
pac you need to do a new 300 rise of an empire. i remember your 300 car for 2.
#35 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2014 3:43:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XxViperMan32xX Go to Quoted Post
pac you need to do a new 300 rise of an empire. i remember your 300 car for 2.

moreeee 300 coming soon lol, I have thought about it Viper, good to hear from you. I did see the trailer for it and had a right old laugh to myself thinking ohhhhh no. I have to admit I doubt ill be going back down the road of 300 but it obviously got me thinking (would be awesome if T10 would allow artist to have a throw back design week where they let us choose 3 designs we would like to have gifted over for a retro release!) Smashed that series to hell lol.
Tron Sig

#36 Posted : Sunday, March 2, 2014 10:25:19 AM(UTC)
So what's up with Tron Pac? Have you decided on the final layout yet? Looking very good by the way.
#37 Posted : Sunday, March 2, 2014 11:33:28 AM(UTC)
Hi there Freebird, I'm glad you like!

So far I have been taking a look at the leaderboards to try and hit some cars that people are likely to use. I'm going to put the design on a car from each class and take it from there to see what looks best. So far the Lotus E21, KTM X-Bow, Ferrari F50, Nissan GT-R as per the pic's on the post are being dressed. There will be a tune released for each of them as well just in case folks don't have a tune for the car in question. Tunes will be worked on by one of my team mates General Swift. The layouts are all going to vary. Some wont have all the pic's on but there will be a nice mixture to choose from.

Tron Sig

1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Monday, March 3, 2014 4:26:20 PM(UTC)
I am looking forward to seeing the final layouts for these! I will be getting the X-Bow for sure, when I watched Tron Legacy Friday night I thought the escape car looked a lot like the X-Bow. I'll have to re-run some of tmes once I have the paint applied, but doubtless your design will make the car faster!
#39 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 8:02:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KellysCornering Go to Quoted Post
I am looking forward to seeing the final layouts for these! I will be getting the X-Bow for sure, when I watched Tron Legacy Friday night I thought the escape car looked a lot like the X-Bow. I'll have to re-run some of tmes once I have the paint applied, but doubtless your design will make the car faster!

Thanks Kelly, the X-Bow isn't the nicest to have a paint on but its looking nice and a car that is likely to be used. The image on the two back quarters is the Car and the light cycle chase :) It fits a treat.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 4, 2014 8:03:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Gramer

Tron Sig

#40 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 6:24:54 PM(UTC)
Looks great Pac. I still want my Audi... ;)

Check your PM's by the way.
#41 Posted : Wednesday, March 5, 2014 10:54:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JerodR Go to Quoted Post
Looks great Pac. I still want my Audi... ;)

Check your PM's by the way.

Holy OuR fAtHeR Jez, lol You wont let me go on that one will you?! Maybe we can make a deal on a Tron Audi lol

Glad you like mate, just smashing one more logo lol, seen something that needed added HA!
Tron Sig

#42 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2014 8:47:38 AM(UTC)
Tron looks really good, the detail is fantastic! Looking forward to picking this up!
#43 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:26:43 AM(UTC)
EPIC work mate looks like your getting all united about it ahaha (y)
#44 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:26:46 AM(UTC)
#45 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:26:51 AM(UTC)
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:10:11 PM(UTC)
I just grabbed this paint for the X-bow, 69 Dodge, and R34, its is completely brilliant, great job Pac!! =)
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:25:59 AM(UTC)
got some design & tune.thanks!!i like Subaru & Nissan version.
#48 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2014 4:13:40 AM(UTC)
got some design & tune.thanks!!i like Subaru & Nissan version.

Thank you Kells & Tomninnin, so good to see you both picking and choosing between all the available designs. I just hope that most of them can replace some of the plane mundane cars in the recommended slots for people to have something a little nicer to choose from.

Further to KellsCornering & GENERAL SWIFT, Thank you for assisting with tunes for the cars & I am sure I speak for anyone that needs a tune for the designs chosen if its available.

Tom, loving the Frog man, looking really great! Please think about a little something extra in the background if you have layers to burn ; )
Tron Sig

User is suspended until 11/12/2047 6:21:02 AM(UTC)
#49 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:10:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xX PACMAN 2 Xx Go to Quoted Post
Hello all,

Update: 12 Mar 14

Tron is finished & Shared now. All tunes in my store unless stated. Tunes brought to you by GENERAL SWIFT & KellsCornering. Any Likes will be very much appreciated if its not too much bother lol. You should find enough choice to suit all classes. Notification that the Nissan R34 tune will also be shared no later than close of play 13 Mar 14.

Subaru WRX 2005 TUNE AVAILABLE Please go to GENERAL SWIFT for this Tune
Tron 1
Tron 2
Tron 3
Tron 5

Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG

Tron.1
Tron.2
Tron.3
Tron.4

Ariel Atom

Tron 5

Ferrari F50 TUNE AVAILABLE

Tron 6

Ferrari #1 Scuderia 312 T2

Tron 7

KTM X-BOW R - TUNE AVAILABLE

Tron 8

Lotus E21 TUNE AVAILABLE

Tron 9

Mazda #55 787B

Tron 10

McLaren #11 Team McLaren M23

Tron 11

Mini Cooper S - TUNE AVAILABLE

Tron 12

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Tune will be released soon please check periodically

Tron 13

Honda Civic Type R 97 TUNE AVAILABLE

Tron 14

Dodge Charger R/T 1969 - TUNE AVAILABLE

Tron 20

End Of Line Man

Tron 15

LOOKS AMAZING GOOD WORK Pacman

****RETIRED****
 1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Saturday, May 17, 2014 2:57:40 PM(UTC)
Update, New Project. Please see main thread for info. Hope you like the WIP pic's.

Dis1
dis2

More to come, stay posted.
Tron Sig

5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error