5 Pages123>>Next
 15 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 3:39:39 PM(UTC)
Hello all,

17 Aug 14,

New Porject, GTA5. Too many great images to choose from for this project & something that I have been always wanting to do at some point. Much more images and logos to come yet so please stay posted for any updates and I hope you enjoy the pics between now and then,,,,

GTA 5

GTA1
GTA2
GTA3
GTA4
FSFR1
FSFR2

Contact II Disclosure

Disc1
Disc2
Disc3
Disc4
Disc5
Disc6

Tron

Tron1
Tron2
Tron3
Tron4
Tron5

Red Bull Racing

RB1
Tron2
RB3
RB4
RB5

To make life easy, don't forget to follow! Thanks for looking!
End Of Line Man

Edited by user Sunday, August 17, 2014 2:34:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: xls update

Tron Sig

GT: xX PACMAN 2 Xx
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 3:51:51 PM(UTC)
I love the Tron movies both old and new. These look fantastic, can't wait till you are done with them.
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 4:22:39 PM(UTC)
Looking good mate
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 5:01:17 PM(UTC)
Hey bud great job as always.....working a lot as of late but will hook up with you soon.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 5:39:16 PM(UTC)
wow.super beautiful design!!
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 7:06:17 PM(UTC)
Ditto on the can't wait til your done with this. Your logo's are top notch. I enjoyed meeting and talking with the other day. Hope your finally feeling better after that night out!! =)
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 11:35:29 PM(UTC)
Great art work.
#8 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 3:11:52 AM(UTC)
awesome works the vynils are genious
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 5:51:26 AM(UTC)
That tron car is looking very good! Nice job thus far m8.

We are just as responsible for the things we do as the things we don't.
User is suspended until 11/12/2047 6:21:02 AM(UTC)
#10 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 8:40:56 AM(UTC)
looking good pacman

****RETIRED****
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 1:12:06 PM(UTC)
excellent design

Click for My Gallery
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 2:10:30 PM(UTC)
Vinyls are looking very nice....

Good luck with laying it out

:)
#13 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 3:37:33 PM(UTC)
AWESOME design PACMAN,
very good work
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2014 1:36:10 PM(UTC)
Well what can I say out standing but I wouldn't expect any less from you my friend you got them skills that got me doing them crazy ***. drills bro boom keep up the awesome work bro much love brother broaders
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Monday, February 3, 2014 1:46:29 PM(UTC)
Just simply amazing! Mindblowing PacMan!

Click Signature For FM7 Paint Catalogue
#16 Posted : Monday, February 3, 2014 2:00:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: janda the red Go to Quoted Post
Vinyls are looking very nice....

Good luck with laying it out

:)

Your not wrong janda! I'm really looking forward to playing with the layout.

Thanks for all the replies guys & kell's; ) bit busy to get online but still having a peek on here when I get a chance. The car is steadily coming along and looking funky. New pics will be posted at the soonest possible chance.
Tron Sig

1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 11:03:31 AM(UTC)
Nice work, Pacman. In particular, I'm impressed with: the uniform detail on the character with the helmet (I'm assuming that's Sam.), the fabric work (shading/lighting/texture) on the Flynn's robe, and the spired citadel/Tron City background in the second image. I love how you've achieved the classic "Tron Glow" effect in these design pieces and look forward to seeing how you tie it all together. Take care and keep it up.

PS - Thanks for setting your lap times so freakin high. It gives me someone to chase. =) See you around.
#18 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 3:57:43 PM(UTC)
great art here !!!!!

#19 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 11:03:14 AM(UTC)
Thank you for the interest folks. Been really busy but things have not stopped for the design. Many updates to be posted hopefully within the next few 24hrs. Please as mentioned before direct yourselves to my photos in-game for the descent size pics! I will leave the new WIP uploaded until the car is complete. Hopefully not too long now till release so stay posted until "end of line" lol

The plan in mind at the moment is to release the design on 4 different cars but not confirmed yet subject to change. Definitely 2 is confirmed, more info to follow release.

Tron Sig

#20 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 8:51:16 AM(UTC)
Thread update for new WIP.
Tron Sig

#21 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:19:34 AM(UTC)
Hey Pac layout is looking very good buddy. When do you think you will be back online?
#22 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:14:18 AM(UTC)
Nice work Pac. Got your message so I thought I would check it out. Personally I would like to see the design on some kind of Audi since they sponsored the movie, but that is just me. Are you having fun with your new found freedom of three thousand layers?

Its a small thing but I love how you incorporated a new signature into the design. Nice touch.
#23 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:16:13 AM(UTC)
just got back online and posted the update first thing today mate, hit me up whenever.
Tron Sig

#24 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:26:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JerodR Go to Quoted Post
Nice work Pac. Got your message so I thought I would check it out. Personally I would like to see the design on some kind of Audi since they sponsored the movie, but that is just me. Are you having fun with your new found freedom of three thousand layers?

Its a small thing but I love how you incorporated a new signature into the design. Nice touch.

I didn't know that mate, ill look into it for sure and keep it in mind. Ducati also sponsored it, Sam Flyn races to ENCOM at the beginning on one of their bikes so that's another possible logo to throw out there but we will wait and see. Need to investigate the Audi thing.

Layers! Damn right, is well overdue and exciting. Loving having the options to put tons of layers down now mate, can really get into what I'm working on now :) Just wish some of the old artist would come back from F2. I still got loads of layers to play with on all sides so there is still scope to really dress the car up when i'm done & I haven't even started ripping **** layers out from layer 1 yet so god knows how much more tweeking will go on yet. Might even ad a bunch of recognisers flying around yet :)
Tron Sig

#25 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 7:36:09 PM(UTC)
Long time since we've spoken!!! Hope you are well. Loving this so much!!! Can't wait to see the finished design. Make sure to message me on Xbox to let me know when it's available. :)
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error