#1 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 1:35:08 AM(UTC)
A friend of mine (who is also on my friends' list) made some paints for various cars. He sent me a list of the cars. Each one I've gone into and have used the search function to try and find his paints but have come up with nothing. When I search it gives me a results box but nothing in it. I've purposely search cars he hasn't made paints for and the game has correctly told me they don't exist. I would rather not have to go through hundreds of paints to find his designs. Is there an easier way of finding his designs that's I'm overlooking? Like a hidden storefront button or something?

Help?
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 1/25/2046 1:54:13 PM(UTC)
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 2:56:54 AM(UTC)
If you've used the search gamertag function and typed their gamertag correctly then they've obviously saved their designs but not shared them.
Definition of Loyal: Giving or showing firm and *constant* support or allegiance to a person or institution

#3 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 9:31:09 AM(UTC)
If you can find your friend's storefront you can follow them which will make all their shared tunes/paints load first in the recommended tunes/designs list. As Yana mentioned though, your friend needs to publicly share their designs.
#4 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 10:20:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: shob31 Go to Quoted Post
If you can find your friend's storefront you can follow them which will make all their shared tunes/paints load first in the recommended tunes/designs list. As Yana mentioned though, your friend needs to publicly share their designs.

Is there an easy way of finding their storefront?
#5 Posted : Monday, February 26, 2018 5:23:52 PM(UTC)
There isn't a storefront in Forza 6.

Are these paints for sure shared at this point in time?

If you want, send me a PM with his GT and a car that you couldn't find a paint for. I can check as well.

Notification

Icon
Error