This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 6:01:49 AM(UTC)
Did you find any way to get it on x360? I don't have any friend with that game and I can't download it :/

Edited by user Friday, November 2, 2018 6:04:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 11:10:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ItsBreak95 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know how to still buy it ( key-site ) or what ever ?
I would like to play it because of the Gamerscore and the FORZA TIER Rank -.-

Same here, there is no possibility to buy a download code on the internet, since I've just seen the FF2: FF game still in the marketplace...
The paradox is that I have it on my 360 but it doesn't count for the Forza ranking :(

Why Microsoft doesn't allow it to count (or to download it for those who have either one of the versions) is a mistery to me.

Admins? Any ideas? Suggestions?

Anybody there?

#28 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 8:44:44 AM(UTC)
I also wanted to buy this DLC which has even been given for free.

Another Forza Horizon 2 dlc they removed that I wanted to buy was "Storm Island". I can not understand why remove dlcs.

I have all the Forza games, just missing these DLCs to complete the series.
User is suspended until 8/8/2020 7:11:34 AM(UTC)
#29 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 5:01:44 PM(UTC)
Seems like the most appropriate thread to post in. Is the Supra still available for full completion of the F&F game?

Hearing it’s a Forza hub reward, which in itself is going to be a random timed wait for it to update, but should I still receive it when it does? Would love to have it. Thought at first it was the reward in the F&F game itself. Lol
#30 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 6:12:34 AM(UTC)
If you still have the FnF game expansion, then you should be able to get the supra after I think smashing all 20 of the board signs. IIRC you had to go to the forza hub and go to I think forza rewards so it should take up to 4 hours to deliver just like the credit rewards. It’s a normal supra with a special design, looks great but for me, the supra suffers from the tune loading crash that affects other cars such as the Skyline R34, 1953 corvette, the old jeep and 1969 camaro. Absolutely outrageous that the tune loading bug hasn’t been fixed but you should be able to still get the supra if you still have the FnF expansion.

Edited by user Friday, June 12, 2020 2:07:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error