#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 4:11:23 AM(UTC)
Sold a car on the auction house but can’t retrieve my credits, anyone know why? Or has Forza just not liked me today? First it’s deleting all my save data making me start the game all over again, now I can’t retrieve my credits for my sale. Both in this save and my old one, twice I couldn’t retrieve my credits.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 4:31:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KnC Phantom Go to Quoted Post
Sold a car on the auction house but can’t retrieve my credits, anyone know why? Or has Forza just not liked me today? First it’s deleting all my save data making me start the game all over again, now I can’t retrieve my credits for my sale. Both in this save and my old one, twice I couldn’t retrieve my credits.

You started your game over again after you auctioned your car?
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 4:33:04 AM(UTC)
On my last save before I lost it, I had the same problem. So this happened twice on 2 saves. Lost save is unrelated to auction problem.
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 10:47:17 AM(UTC)
It might be related. It might have triggered something (like in FM4) to prevent earning credits by cheating in the auctionhouse. In which way are you unable to collect your credits? Do you get an error message or something?
#5 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 6:42:33 AM(UTC)
if you sell something in the auction house, or place a car up for sale that doesn't sell, and then restart your game, the credits/cars still stuck in the auction house are effectively gone for good, because the save data is different. It's done that way to stop people putting up cars for auction, then re-starting from the beginning of the game with a ton of cars/credits. If you had a genuine crash, then screen shot your auction listing(s) and send them to forzafb@microsoft.com along with an explanation of what happened, and the gamertag you used. They'll investigate it for you and decide on what they can do to help.
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 2:26:37 PM(UTC)
I tried uninstalling my game, restarting my Xbox, and resetting the game multiple times, I am still unable to recover cars that were not sold in the auction, or recover credits from cats successfully sold, can someone please help me figure this out, I get the message saying that the forza horizon 4 servers are not available, but I can still add new cars and receive the credits from them if they sell in the auction

Notification

Icon
Error