This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 4:43:55 AM(UTC)
Sorry for this maybe stupid question but how can i get my shots out of the game? where are they saved? if anyone could help id really appreciate it! thanks
 3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 6:21:37 AM(UTC)
Under the Multiplayer tab on the FM7 main menu, you'll see Forza Gallery. Select one of your photos and share it. Now, come back here to the forums. Hover over the Community tab at the top of the page and then click on Gallery. There, you will be able to see all of your shared photos. Make sure to click on the one you want so it opens a full size version of it and then save it.

Hope I helped! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask!

Edited by user Monday, December 4, 2017 6:22:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 11:00:47 AM(UTC)
thank you very much but is there also a folder where i could pick them out? i really would like to have them as a file so i can put them in photoshop further...
#4 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 2:26:59 PM(UTC)
If you are using Firefox, there may be a small issue that the website has. You may have to click community, and then after it loads, select gallery.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 8:22:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wonderpill Go to Quoted Post
If you are using Firefox, there may be a small issue that the website has. You may have to click community, and then after it loads, select gallery.

I have had a similar issue on Chrome; when I am in the forums, I sometimes have to go out to the landing page to access my gallery.
#6 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2019 8:35:47 AM(UTC)
Hi guys! So... I had been having a trouble with the photos. I only saved the photos. By the way, I saw that you can have your photos from the game. But you need to save and share it. I came back to the Forza Gallery, and shared the photos. But, when I did get into the Community, and after that the Gallery, the photos weren't there. It appears "brawnmeller1329's Horizon 4 Gallery", under it, appears that I do not have photos, videos or big shots. Appears with a sentence "No Uploaded Content Found".

What should I do now? How can I change to see the photos from Forza 7? Where are they?
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2019 1:31:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BrawnMeller1329 Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys! So... I had been having a trouble with the photos. I only saved the photos. By the way, I saw that you can have your photos from the game. But you need to save and share it. I came back to the Forza Gallery, and shared the photos. But, when I did get into the Community, and after that the Gallery, the photos weren't there. It appears "brawnmeller1329's Horizon 4 Gallery", under it, appears that I do not have photos, videos or big shots. Appears with a sentence "No Uploaded Content Found".

What should I do now? How can I change to see the photos from Forza 7? Where are they?

Im having the same problem! I can only see forza horizon 4 gallery. How do I get to forza 7 gallery?
#8 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2019 1:59:05 PM(UTC)
I figured it out, just change the URL to fm7 instead of fh4
https://www.forzamotorsp...proof?title=Fm7#/videos
but I still can't get the videos to show up here. lmk if there is a solution.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:47:38 AM(UTC)
Uh, where ARE the shots I took?

On Windows 10, you play the game, enter photo mode, take a shot and decide not to share it (mainly because Forza 7 isn't smart enough to know what kind of car I'm driving / shooting and I don't want to scroll through their unsorted list of car models). Where did this photo go, exactly? What SPECIFIC directory can I access within Windows 10?

This seems like a major oversight. Admin?
#10 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 1:57:31 PM(UTC)
Hey i play forza horizon 1 on my xbox 360 but i dont know how to get my shots from there.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 9:15:13 AM(UTC)
Seriously
Microsoft
Why cant we just upload our photos directly to Onedrive..?

Notification

Icon
Error