This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
16 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext
#176 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 12:29:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Burger Bro Go to Quoted Post

hate to burst your bubble but it was in Forza 6, sooooo its not gonna be in this time

no bubble burst, i didn't realize the criteria was they were all cars never in any Forza before.

2 users liked this post.
#177 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 2:09:55 PM(UTC)
Clue two could also refer to styling as well as performance, so I give you the Edsel. I remember people back in the day commenting on it's styling as being, "Over the top." could something as cool as the Edsel find it's into Forza? I sure hope so. Or, how about the incredible 1970 Plymouth Superbird? Certainly the long nose and huge wing were, "Over the top," not to mention they ran amock in Nascar, plus their street creed was legendary.
Edsel or Superbird. Two deserving legends for those of us who prefer classics.
#178 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 3:12:48 PM(UTC)
Superbird was in a forza before
#179 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 3:18:13 PM(UTC)
Clue 5 - Citroen 2cv

My Channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/tehbonce Twitter: @ThrillingTweets
 2 users liked this post.
#180 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 3:26:16 PM(UTC)
Clue 2 - Dome Zero P2

My Channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/tehbonce Twitter: @ThrillingTweets
#181 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 3:45:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: G1 STARSCREAM Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GER FIXER303 Go to Quoted Post
#3 Cant be the p34 as it raced in ~30 gps. Thats not "one-off". It has to be a car that got banned after one race=bt46b

It was also the only 6 wheeled F1 car. The "one-off" part could be referring to that, rather than a single race.

Just because it was in 30 races doesn't mean it won all of them. Look it up. The Tyrrell P3 only won one race out of 30. 1st place once.

For all those people saying the P34 (or for some reason calling it the F1 or P3), the 6-wheeled Tyrrell P34 driven in 1976 by Jody Scheckter (who did win one race with it at Anderstorp) was NOT a one-off, because another one was also driven by his team-mate Patrick Depailler in the same season, and then in the 1977 season Ronnie Peterson and Depailler drove them again (in the B chassis). For those playing at home that is two cars, 4 chassis, two seasons and a total of 59 entries (30 by Depailler, 12 by Scheckter, 17 by Peterson). Not even close to a "one-off" in anyone's books. Yes it was the only 6-wheel design that entered in an official F1 race, but it had a life as long as most F1 chassis (which are usually re-designed each year).

The BT46B fits better (although not perfectly) because it was only entered in one race (albeit with two entries, Watson and Lauda, and both were modified from normal BT46 chassis) and it won that race before immediately being banned.

Edited by user Sunday, December 3, 2017 3:46:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#182 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 3:54:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HIR07A Go to Quoted Post
#3 Cant be the p34 as it raced in ~30 gps. Thats not "one-off". It has to be a car that got banned after one race=bt46b

It was also the only 6 wheeled F1 car. The "one-off" part could be referring to that, rather than a single race.

Just because it was in 30 races doesn't mean it won all of them. Look it up. The Tyrrell P3 only won one race out of 30. 1st place once.

For all those people saying the P34 (or for some reason calling it the F1 or P3), the 6-wheeled Tyrrell P34 driven in 1976 by Jody Scheckter (who did win one race with it at Anderstorp) was NOT a one-off, because another one was also driven by his team-mate Patrick Depailler in the same season, and then in the 1977 season Ronnie Peterson and Depailler drove them again (in the B chassis). For those playing at home that is two cars, 4 chassis, two seasons and a total of 59 entries (30 by Depailler, 12 by Scheckter, 17 by Peterson). Not even close to a "one-off" in anyone's books. Yes it was the only 6-wheel design that entered in an official F1 race, but it had a life as long as most F1 chassis (which are usually re-designed each year).

The BT46B fits better (although not perfectly) because it was only entered in one race (albeit with two entries, Watson and Lauda, and both were modified from normal BT46 chassis) and it won that race before immediately being banned.

What do you mean it doesnt fit perfectly? Because theyve used 2 cars in that race? Id consider a one race entry a one-off.

2 users liked this post.
#183 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 3:57:12 PM(UTC)

No it wasn't. You're thinking of the Charger Daytona, which is still in Forza.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#184 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 4:59:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HIR07A Go to Quoted Post

What do you mean it doesnt fit perfectly? Because theyve used 2 cars in that race? Id consider a one race entry a one-off.

It was a one-off race, but not a one-off car (as two chassis were built and entered). It is being pedantic I know, but at what point do you stop calling something a "one-off"? What if 6 were entered in the same race? What if one 1 unique car was built but they entered it in 3 races? Ecclestone (he actually owned Brabham at the time) was petitioning FOCA to allow him to race it for another 3 races before withdrawing but the FIA overruled it.

Edited by user Sunday, December 3, 2017 5:03:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#185 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 5:01:36 PM(UTC)

I have played every Forza and I don't remember the Superbird in any Forza game.
User is suspended until 5/20/2045 6:14:57 AM(UTC)
#186 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 5:23:34 PM(UTC)
2. Devel 16?

The supposed 5000HP car that actually didn't turn out to be vaporware.
 2 users liked this post.
#187 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 5:43:17 PM(UTC)
I like anything they bring out, but REALLY hope one is the Vector W8 please please!!!! I pray to the car gods.
#188 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 6:21:19 PM(UTC)
#5 1984 Ford Crown Victoria LTD
#189 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 6:39:45 PM(UTC)

Which one???
 1 user liked this post.
#190 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 6:53:26 PM(UTC)
1. Isuzu 117 Coupé
2. Maybach Exelero
4. 1966 Aston Martin DB6
5. 1987 caprice classic
6. 1931 Bentley 8 Litre
 1 user liked this post.
#191 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 7:09:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MrFelony78 Go to Quoted Post

Which one???

None of them, he's thinking of the Charger Daytona.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#192 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 7:36:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

No it wasn't. You're thinking of the Charger Daytona, which is still in Forza.

There was a super bird in horizon 2, fast and furious
 1 user liked this post.
#193 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 8:01:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MrFelony78 Go to Quoted Post

Which one???

None of them, he's thinking of the Charger Daytona.

Which is the same exact car, just badge engineered.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
 1 user liked this post.
#194 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 8:03:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post

I don’t, really, as I’m not writing an essay in Chicago Style or whatever here and my point was made. For you, though? Fixed.

I think the intended point of quoting the whole sentence is that that sneaky johniwanna (sp?) guy might've been specifically referring to clue number 2 with the "for two" bit.

The smart four two has been in Forza before

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
 1 user liked this post.
#195 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 8:08:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post

I don’t, really, as I’m not writing an essay in Chicago Style or whatever here and my point was made. For you, though? Fixed.

I think the intended point of quoting the whole sentence is that that sneaky johniwanna (sp?) guy might've been specifically referring to clue number 2 with the "for two" bit.

Congratz on that lvl 12,V-man!!

2 users liked this post.
#196 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 8:16:05 PM(UTC)
I'm not smart enough to guess any cars, but just wanna say that every month I get very excited for what Forza will introduce to the car list, especially because they've already covered most if not all of the key cars that I would expect in a game like this, so they're really starting to get creative and bring cars that I haven't seen before, introducing me to some really cool vehicles throughout the automotive history and expanding my knowledge, and for that I'm thankful and have been a big fan since I've first bought an Xbox 360 and Forza 3 in december of 2009, it really was a lucky accident that I found this game series and now it's my most anticipated game every year. Keep up the good work, Turn10.
 1 user liked this post.
#197 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 8:17:57 PM(UTC)

Clue 7
This is a rig that can truly do just about anything depending on the configuration.

Probably so wrong, but there is this car called ‘the mill the blackbird’ that they use in car commercials and movies where they can adjust ride height and the wheelbase length and the wheels to make it look like any car with some cgi body work.
#198 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 8:21:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kydog98 Go to Quoted Post

Clue 7
This is a rig that can truly do just about anything depending on the configuration.

Probably so wrong, but there is this car called ‘the mill the blackbird’ that they use in car commercials and movies where they can adjust ride height and the wheelbase length and the wheels to make it look like any car with some cgi body work.
No,this is just a black box with wheels,it has computer points on it to make whatever car needed for said movie,nobody wants to drive a black box with wheels.

1 user liked this post.
#199 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 8:34:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: the sVig Go to Quoted Post
Clue 2 - Dome Zero P2

TARGET ZEROED IN

INITIATE HYPE

More characters than sense.
#200 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 9:04:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post

Yes but the new gen one has not (and it is quite a different car, especially on the transmission front), which to me suggests it could fit the criteria for "never been in Forza before".

Edited by user Sunday, December 3, 2017 9:06:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

16 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error