This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
16 Pages<<141516Prev
#376 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:11:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: III ETIENNE III Go to Quoted Post
Full pack doritos car pack https://youtu.be/NbE4OBYZw7A

Website says 804 and Type 35. Neither is in the trailer. Weird.
#377 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:11:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lucas JSR Go to Quoted Post
Just watched the trailer, but there was no mention of the Bugatti Type 35?

At the time i am posting this, there is also no screenshot in the official announcement: https://www.forzamotorsp...ws/fm7_december_doritos

Last minute addition? :-)
#378 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:16:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SjaakSoewarte Go to Quoted Post

At the time i am posting this, there is also no screenshot in the official announcement: https://www.forzamotorsp...ws/fm7_december_doritos

Maybe, also none of the cars in the trailer is the oldest car in Forza, so something is missing here LOL

Edited by user Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:16:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#379 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:16:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DARTHTATERM16 Go to Quoted Post
Trailer is up. Disappointing pack for me to be honest.

Never mind, can’t always have it your way.

This is why I don't buy car pass anymore... I'm only interested by the Porsche
#380 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:23:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JuFlx155 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: WiliamCZ Go to Quoted Post
Where is DLC today?

It won't be released for a few more hours.

They said it will be announced at 8 am pst so it should be now

It'll be released at 10am PST like every other Forza car pack ever.
#381 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:31:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SjaakSoewarte Go to Quoted Post

Maybe, also none of the cars in the trailer is the oldest car in Forza, so something is missing here LOL

Type 35 is the oldest car, which is in the official announcement.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

5 users liked this post.
#382 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:34:32 AM(UTC)
Wow! Lamest pack..EVER. If you plan on adding SUV add a dirt track maybe?
 6 users liked this post.
#383 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:34:57 AM(UTC)
I'm done with Forza. Never again will I buy a car pass. I'm so disappointed.

Listen Turn10, the game is about Motorsport as said in the games title, so stop adding useless SUVs that belong in an Horizon game.
 1 user liked this post.
#384 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:35:12 AM(UTC)
They’ve just released an official announcement: https://www.forzamotorsp...ws/fm7_december_doritos

It indeed includes both the Type 35 and the Porsche 804. I really loved this pack, 4 great classic cars! Awesome!
#385 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 9:00:02 AM(UTC)
For those whining about SUVs, don’t buy the car then. There’s still 5 other vehicles to play with. Geez laweez, can’t please everyone. “I’m so done with Forza.. blah blah blah” over a measly SUV? Really?! I hate the SUVs too, but i’m excited for this pack, for crying out loud.
#386 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 9:02:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Azazello88 Go to Quoted Post
Wow! Lamest pack..EVER. If you plan on adding SUV add a dirt track maybe?

Oh yeah, like you’re gonna get a true off-road track. Knowing turn 10, it will have tons of tire barriers to prevent corning cutting and everyone will complain about that because SUVs are hard to steer in general.
 1 user liked this post.
#387 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 9:04:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RedRexYT Go to Quoted Post

Listen Turn10, the game is about Motorsport as said in the games title, so stop adding useless SUVs that belong in an Horizon game.

Really? There’s a Porsche F1 car, an historic Bugatti racer, and a few other racey cars. Get over yourself. I too hate that there’s 3 SUVs, 2 of which are new versions of those already in the game, but i can’t wait to thrash that Safari or Porsche around. Plus there’s more car packs coming.
 4 users liked this post.
#388 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 9:05:44 AM(UTC)
Three SUVs? What is this? An offroad-racer or "housewife goes shopping"-simulator?
The Porsche and Jeep are likely to be stripped in their power anyways, due to the homologation.
 3 users liked this post.
#389 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 9:09:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: grantleavitt Go to Quoted Post
For those whining about SUVs, don’t buy the car then. There’s still 5 other vehicles to play with. Geez laweez, can’t please everyone. “I’m so done with Forza.. blah blah blah” over a measly SUV? Really?! I hate the SUVs too, but i’m excited for this pack, for crying out loud.

If T10 add a speedboat or three to FM7 would you be happy too? It's a track oriented game so far so SUV's have no place here unless we get at least one proper dirt track.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 5, 2017 9:10:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#390 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 9:19:59 AM(UTC)

If T10 add a speedboat or three to FM7 would you be happy too? It's a track oriented game so far so SUV's have no place here unless we get at least one proper dirt track.

Well, yes and no. Yes because boats have motors and there’s boat sports out there. No because we’d never be able to use them unless a water track came with it.

Sure, SUVs are intended for off-roading, but except for jeeps, when do you ever see an SUV going off-road on a daily basis (exlcuding work vehicles, ie. those owned by construction workers). As for the Semi Truck in the game, there’s 2 big semi-truck racing series that I’m aware of called Super Truck and Formula Truck which have some exciting racing.
 2 users liked this post.
#391 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 9:26:26 AM(UTC)
Oh look! SUVs racing supercars on a racetrack!

I'm sure there is more if I look, this one even mentions the Nissan Patrol as a favorite to use!

http://lgexoticauto.com/...s-racing-supercars-vlog/
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

2 users liked this post.
#392 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 9:28:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RedRexYT Go to Quoted Post

Really? There’s a Porsche F1 car, an historic Bugatti racer, and a few other racey cars. Get over yourself. I too hate that there’s 3 SUVs, 2 of which are new versions of those already in the game, but i can’t wait to thrash that Safari or Porsche around. Plus there’s more car packs coming.

You're missing my point here.

I am fine with the other cars in the pack but when they add SUVs which have no place in the game at all, I get a little annoyed, especially when I have paid for the Car Pass.
#393 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 9:30:17 AM(UTC)

Well, yes and no. Yes because boats have motors and there’s boat sports out there. No because we’d never be able to use them unless a water track came with it.

Sure, SUVs are intended for off-roading, but except for jeeps, when do you ever see an SUV going off-road on a daily basis (exlcuding work vehicles, ie. those owned by construction workers). As for the Semi Truck in the game, there’s 2 big semi-truck racing series that I’m aware of called Super Truck and Formula Truck which have some exciting racing.

Fairly common sight where I live I gotta say, there's a off-roading club in my town and some people are not afraid to have fun in their expensive SUVs too.
#394 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 9:38:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: III ETIENNE III Go to Quoted Post
Full pack doritos car pack https://youtu.be/NbE4OBYZw7A

Website says 804 and Type 35. Neither is in the trailer. Weird.

There is usually at least one car that isn't in the trailer.

#395 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 9:47:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
Three SUVs? What is this? An offroad-racer or "housewife goes shopping"-simulator?
The Porsche and Jeep are likely to be stripped in their power anyways, due to the homologation.

You obviously haven't seen me get in an SUV and go shopping then.

Usually hanging out at position 12 so you will need to look in your rearview mirror to see me.
#396 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 11:32:58 AM(UTC)
#3 787b
#397 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 11:34:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: benjiii14 Go to Quoted Post
#3 787b

The 787B is already in the game. Also, the entire pack has been revealed.

16 Pages<<141516Prev

Notification

Icon
Error