This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
16 Pages<<1112131415>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#301 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 2:58:37 AM(UTC)
Right because having 50 more HP than a Lambo or a bentley is totally a moderate thing for a mid sized suv to have...

Edited by user Tuesday, December 5, 2017 3:01:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mercedes GLS 63 AMG S for DLC
Because all 7 seaters should be able to hit 60 in 4.3 seconds.
#302 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 3:00:56 AM(UTC)
This is the x-mas DLC.
Thought would be a blast, but.......no.
I am very exited about the update that comes with the car pack. Maybe that is a blast ?
#303 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 3:15:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CerebralColton Go to Quoted Post
Right because having 50 more HP than a Lambo or a bentley is totally a moderate thing for a mid sized suv to have...

It's the difference between being merely at the top and being *over* the top. Doesn't the next Cayenne have nearly 700 hp?
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#304 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 3:22:03 AM(UTC)
The Koenigsegg One:1 is already in the game...

My Channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/tehbonce Twitter: @ThrillingTweets
 1 user liked this post.
#305 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 3:26:54 AM(UTC)
Clue #2: Seems like it could be the Dome Zero, maybe?

Clue #6: Indeed I think it is the Bugatti Type 35, awesome! Though I would love to see the Ford Model T and other 1920s cars added in the future.
 1 user liked this post.
#306 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 3:35:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CreepyAndrew612 Go to Quoted Post

Was not expecting the Bugatti Type 35. Amazing!

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
 1 user liked this post.
#307 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:03:43 AM(UTC)
Normally I don't like it when they replace cars because of a better version, I liked having the mk6 Golf GTI and R or Mustang GT and GT350. The Tackhawk feels like what a golf GTI Club sport is to a regular GTI. It also puzzles me why the Focus ST/RS, C7 Stingray/Z06, '15 Z28 Camaro/ '12 ZL1 and Sunbeam Lotus/Shelby Omni can't coexist but the both Jeeps can, and also unlike the different layout and different aesthetics of the hot Focuseses, the Cherokees are 99% the same outside of the engine. It's just a shame to see another slightly different variant of a car already in the game (just like the F&F pack) when a few great FM6 and FH3 cars got dropped after 1 game.
#308 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:20:04 AM(UTC)
Very lazy adding that Jeep. It's basically just a slightly re-skinned version of the one thats already in game. Sort of like when Battlefront released Outer Rim with Nien Nunb who was just a regular Sullustan with different uniform on...
#309 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:24:56 AM(UTC)
I honestly liked driving the SUV'S in FM6. But they are just broken in FM7. No matter what the tune, you can't really push them to the limits in the corners or they will ridiculously go up on 2 wheels. Anyone know the full list in this pack yet?
#310 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:37:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xPrince Johnnyx Go to Quoted Post
Very lazy adding that Jeep. It's basically just a slightly re-skinned version of the one thats already in game. Sort of like when Battlefront released Outer Rim with Nien Nunb who was just a regular Sullustan with different uniform on...

Reskinned, LOL. Trackhawk is hardly a reskin.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#311 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:40:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post

Visually, they are very similar.

#312 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:43:42 AM(UTC)

How so? the Trackhawk has 237 more horsepower that 2014 model that is currently in the game, and 287 more than the 09 model. If we only had the 09 model and had been given the 14 model, I could see how one could think of it as a re-skinned pick, but when you have that much of a power gain, it can hardly be called re-skinned.
#313 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:45:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mapphew Go to Quoted Post

How so? the Trackhawk has 237 more horsepower that 2014 model that is currently in the game, and 287 more than the 09 model. If we only had the 09 model and had been given the 14 model, I could see how one could think of it as a re-skinned pick, but when you have that much of a power gain, it can hardly be called re-skinned.

I'm talking in terms of modeling the car for the game. Half the cars visual assets are already there, they just needed to make the slightly different bumpers etc
#314 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:46:45 AM(UTC)
Guys relax, we knew T10 was going to add some suv they do it every car pack ever since forza 6. Besides from that snippet we have only seen half the cars in the pack so let's just wait and see what else there will be later. Who knows maybe the other 4 will make up for the jeep.
#315 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:47:13 AM(UTC)

Agreed, there is much more modeling involved for more than just the body.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#316 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:51:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Hmm really? Obviously you have never done any 3D modelling.

Geez so many Forza Fanboys here defending their developers LOL
 1 user liked this post.
#317 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:53:35 AM(UTC)

I'm talking in terms of modeling the car for the game. Half the cars visual assets are already there, they just needed to make the slightly different bumpers etc

Or they simply built the car model from the ground up, like they always do.
 1 user liked this post.
#318 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:54:04 AM(UTC)

So you know how T10 models their cars ?

#319 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:54:30 AM(UTC)
Well so far its 2/2 straight to ah
#320 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:54:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LAZARUSceelai Go to Quoted Post

I highly doubt that and if you believe that then you truly are a classic fanboy.

And also, why make another version of a car in the game already instead of a new Audi SQ7, or Range Rover Velar etc? Its LAZINESS.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:55:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#321 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:56:53 AM(UTC)

I haven't,, but that isn't the point. There is more to just the Trackhawk then different body panels, upgraded engine and suspension components, a good bit of which will need to be modeled for Forzavista, not to mention different performance specs.

I'm not defending because I'm a fanboy, I'm rebutting your point, because you're wrong.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

#322 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:57:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Handsome Huber Go to Quoted Post

So you know how T10 models their cars ?

Well I've done quite a bit of 3D modelling and their process is probably quite similar. They probably have better resources though and equipment.
#323 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:58:26 AM(UTC)
"probably" ;)

#324 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:59:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LAZARUSceelai Go to Quoted Post

I highly doubt that and if you believe that then you truly are a classic fanboy.

And also, why make another version of a car in the game already instead of a new Audi SQ7, or Range Rover Velar etc? Its LAZINESS.

Or it's a licensing issue. They can't add a car without a license.

#325 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:59:55 AM(UTC)

I haven't,, but that isn't the point. There is more to just the Trackhawk then different body panels, upgraded engine and suspension components, a good bit of which will need to be modeled for Forzavista, not to mention different performance specs.

I'm not defending because I'm a fanboy, I'm rebutting your point, because you're wrong.

You really have no clue. YOU ARE WRONG. If you don't have any experience in making 3D models, how do you know that I am wrong? Definite fanboy.
16 Pages<<1112131415>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error