#1 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2017 4:38:27 PM(UTC)
I was wondering if anyone had any idea when they will start revealing or teasing Forza Horizon 4. Let me know if you have any idea according to what happened with Forza Horizon 3 or whatever it may be. Thanks!
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2017 9:11:52 PM(UTC)
They won't even reveal to us what they have in mind for F7 and it's been out for 2 months lol. A long while perhaps June 2018. E3 is generally the time. It will probably be a half finished game with features removed and no explanation when and what will be added. Hopefully it won't have a stupid Pi system with 1500 HP AWD cars next time. Anyway I will not be preordering this after the 7 debacle unless things seriously change at PG/Turn 10. This is all your doing Turn 10, I suggest you shape up right quick or you are going to lose your core fanbase.

Edited by user Friday, November 24, 2017 9:14:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2017 5:18:51 PM(UTC)
Haha thanks! Same for me. Unless its amazing I don't know if I will preorder it yet. I'm hoping for a location like California and if they do that and make it 1000x better than any other car game made there with a lot of awesome features then I will preorder it.

Notification

Icon
Error