15 Pages123>>Next
 4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 8:45:18 AM(UTC)
Forzathon events Nov. 10-24

The in-game Forzathon menu is open and Achievements are listed on the Xbox dashboard. Titles below link to the Xbox Achievement. Events go live at 9:30 am Pacific today, open for two weeks. Despite the 0/1 indicator, there is more than one challenge for each award. After you have completed a challenge go back to the menu to be sure that event shows complete.

Originally Posted by: SOY Go to Quoted Post
Last Updated 11/10/2017

#FORZATHON KNOWN ISSUES
• Players may not hear the voice over announcement when they complete a #Forzathon for the second time.
• Players may hear the voice over announcement say they just got a car as their reward even though the #Forzathon reward is for driver gear.
• When a player completes the #Forzathon for the 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Forza Edition car, the color of the car will be blue in the reward sequence. Players will actually get an orange version of the car when completing the #Forzathon.
• In multiplayer, progress for #Forzathon challenges will not track for the party leader. We suggest completing the challenges in single player game modes such as Free Play.
• In Split Screen, #Forzathon challenge progress may not be tracked accurately. We suggest completing the challenges in single player game modes such as Free Play.
• When completing two #Forzathons simultaneously, players will only see one reward granted to them when entering the #Forzathon menu. They will need to back out and re-enter the #Forzathon menu to collect their second reward.
• Players may not see their car in the reward sequence background when using a rental car after completing a #Forzathon challenge.
• While doing the 3 introduction races of the campaign, the #Forzathon button will be disabled and show as coming soon in the pause menu. The #Forzathon menu will be accessible in the main menu.
• Some players may see delays in #Forzathon challenge progress updating. If you are experiencing this, we suggest rebooting your console to see if the progress updates.

#Forzathon This is Forza Motorsport 7
Complete all Challenges to earn the '69 Ford Mustang Boss 302 FE
· Complete 5 laps at Maple Valley in a Classic Street Muscle division car
· Complete 5 laps in Dubai with a Track Toys division car
· Complete 5 laps at Mugello in a Forza Touring Cars division car
· Complete 5 laps at Prague in a GT Racing Reborn division car

#Forzathon Going the Distance
Complete all Challenges to receive the Astronaut Modern Driver Gear
· Complete a Race at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
· Complete 3 Autocross events
· Complete a Race at the Nürburgring in a Porsche

#Forzathon Clean Sweep
Complete all Challenges to win the '95 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM
· Beat a Rival
· Complete 5 laps in a Modern Hot Hatch division car
· Win a race in an Exotic GT division car

Edited by user Friday, November 10, 2017 4:35:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 8:52:21 AM(UTC)
its finally here .... nice and thx

somehow it is also exciting that the game is unlocked piece by piece ...

Edited by user Friday, November 10, 2017 8:55:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY Forza games

+ Digital Versions of Forza 6:Apex , Forza Horizon 3 , Forza Motorsport 7
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 8:52:56 AM(UTC)
Ok, wasnt the 95' Nissan availble at special dealer a while ago?
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:00:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GURK3NS3PP Go to Quoted Post
Ok, wasnt the 95' Nissan availble at special dealer a while ago?

Yup first week. Glad I didn't buy it now,
#5 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:00:46 AM(UTC)
The NISMO was one of the first Specialty Dealer cars on October 3:
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:11:07 AM(UTC)
It's cool with me because now I can have two. Something the specialty dealer does not allow.

What are the actual challenges? I'm at work and won't be on till late, if I'm on tonight.

-k
#7 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:26:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
It's cool with me because now I can have two. Something the specialty dealer does not allow.

What are the actual challenges? I'm at work and won't be on till late, if I'm on tonight.

-k

No one knows yet, I'm hoping they reveal more in the WIR. I agree on the Nismo though, now I can get a second without spending an exorbitant amount on the AH.

Edit: Also, I wonder if this will be a normal thing for Forzathon prizes: 1 FE, 1 driver suit and 1 locked/SD car.

Edited by user Friday, November 10, 2017 9:28:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:28:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

No one knows yet, I'm hoping they reveal more in the WIR. I agree on the Nismo though, now I can get a second without spending an exorbitant amount on the AH.

WIR shouldn't be necessary, it starts in two minutes :)
#9 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:29:56 AM(UTC)

-k

Pretty sure they were posted somewhere on here earlier (because T10 blew it, yet again) before the event went live and one of the challenges is essentially the same as what's required for the Underdog cheevo. Which is a little bit much, if you ask me.
 2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:31:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post

-k

Pretty sure they were posted somewhere on here earlier (because T10 blew it, yet again) before the event went live and one of the challenges is essentially the same as what's required for the Underdog cheevo. Which is a little bit much, if you ask me.

Nope, nothing like that.

Beat a rival.
Complete a race at Spa.
Complete 5 laps at Maple Valley in a Classic Street Muscle Division car.
#11 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:32:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Swooshiain Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post

-k

Nope, nothing like that.

Beat a rival.
Complete a race at Spa.
Complete 5 laps at Maple Valley in a Classic Street Muscle Division car.

Oh I am SO RELIEVED abut that. Thanks!
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:34:56 AM(UTC)
I already have this car (Nissan Nismo), I bought it from the first week's Specialty Dealer.
One question: Can today's car or that of the special dealer be sold at the auction house?

Edited by user Friday, November 10, 2017 9:37:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:38:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Loadme Tacos Go to Quoted Post
I already have this car, I bought it from the first week's Specialty Dealer.
One question: Can today's car or that of the special dealer be sold at the auction house?

Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

MY Forza games

+ Digital Versions of Forza 6:Apex , Forza Horizon 3 , Forza Motorsport 7
#14 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:38:32 AM(UTC)
Ooh, I stand corrected - those are only the first steps in each one. Interesting! Going to take longer than I thought.
 2 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:55:09 AM(UTC)
At first I was a little bummed that I spent a bunch of money on a car I can get for free. But then I realized it would be nice if I miss a car at the specialty dealer it might roll around through the forzathon for me to play catch up. Also it helps some of the late joiners of the game get that car. Hate to see anybody locked out of any cars.

I also agree with the previous comment that for some reason having these little pieces of the game that were missing slowly show up is a bit exciting. And is bringing me back to the game week by week as I've already finished the elite career mode and really don't do multiplayer.

Also looking forward to another Forza Edition vehicle since I'm trying to maximize cash to buy all 700 cars since that's my big push with not much left to do.

Looks like this was the last missing piece of the puzzle. Now we have all the available options that the game was supposed to ship with. Hopefully now they can really focus on the bug fixes since they have the content at 100%. I've enjoyed my first month of the early release version of Forza 7 nice to have the complete package ;)

Edited by user Friday, November 10, 2017 9:58:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:59:31 AM(UTC)
Ok, so Clean Sweep for the Nissan was:

Beat a rival
Complete 5 laps in a Modern Hot Hatch
Win a race in an Exotic GT
#17 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:59:40 AM(UTC)
Has anyone managed to "beat a rival" yet?

I tried;

Single player > Rivals > Track days > Nascar Division Track Day > (the rival selected is 3min+) > I select a rented car > Start race

I beat the 3min+ time ahead of the other ghost car, then "finish race" (/quit).

This register for the forzathon, where am i going wrong?

EDIT: I restarted the game and now the first stage registered.

Edited by user Friday, November 10, 2017 10:10:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 10:03:45 AM(UTC)

Beat a rival

So even though the menu shows 0/1 there are actually 3 challenges for this achievement?
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 10:07:00 AM(UTC)

Beat a rival

So even though the menu shows 0/1 there are actually 3 challenges for this achievement?

You can clearly see 3 dots though. The 0/1 just refers to that single event out of 3 :)

For me nothing registered so far, unsure why. I did the muscle car and beat a random rival. Didn't get awarded :/
#20 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 10:07:23 AM(UTC)
I just did 5 laps in Mapple Valley in a classic street muscle on free play but didn't register for forzathon. Do I have to do it in multi player?
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 10:07:35 AM(UTC)

Beat a rival

Yes - the 0/1 indicates there was 1 rival to beat for the first challenge. The empty circles in the progress bar show the number of challenges for each achievement.
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 10:08:00 AM(UTC)
Did you post a clean lap? It doesn't count unless the lap is clean.

-k
 3 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 10:10:03 AM(UTC)
Just did a five lap race at Maple Valley with Chevrolet El Camino SS 454 and the Forzathon screen didn't change one bit.
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 10:11:12 AM(UTC)
The Forzathon challenges aren't working for me either. I did 2 races on Spa and it didn't register as completed.
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 10:12:29 AM(UTC)
Ok, getting odd now. So far:

Did three challenges for Clean Sweep. Achievement popped, but it took another race for the prize to be given. However, the prize turned out to be the Nissan and a Merc-AMG C63 FE.
Then did the first challenge for This is Forza Motorsport 7. Forzathon progress screen hasn't updated, no achievement, but the prize was given to me (Boss 302 FE).
15 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error